Playing with the Korean 10S update

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest AlexandrKiev
Same MKV doesn't flash on normal ROM, so, yes, there is something new for me to implement. :P

P

Very good, Paul! ;-)

Guest wapz
Same MKV doesn't flash on normal ROM, so, yes, there is something new for me to implement. :P

P

excellent. cannot wait to try and play a full 720p on my tv in 720p and see what it looks like! it might even be able to stream it across wifi with dlna, i guess that makes it a true next-gen device!

Guest ilos

just flashed the latest korean baseband... and now i want to flash the .bin too.... don't do it , don't do it, don't do it.....:P

Edited by ilos

Guest wapz

So Paul, you think there are still good bits we can take from v10s to port to mcr? I guess the apks that have been updated are easily portable across at least.

Guest Paul

I'm gonna have a look at the 'Spanish update' first and see what's different.

The problem with the Korea update is not many European languages are supported.

P

Guest wapz
I'm gonna have a look at the 'Spanish update' first and see what's different.

The problem with the Korea update is not many European languages are supported.

P

we need to find some lg android engineers email-addresses/twitter and get some goodies from them directly!

Guest Raven1

The only reason not to use english is that it makes it harder to help others with their android phone but more importantly that google navigation uses system language settings to choose the voice navigation from.

Besides that the translations are usually really confusing/mistranslated, at least in Danish and voice recognition is only in english anyway.