[APP] Button Backlight Alert

Guest lilHermit

Guest lilHermit
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it! :D

Also, I may be able to lend a hand with some coding if you need as I am a programmer by trade; in fact I started to make a LED flashing/notification app myself before giving up when I noticed that the Swedroid one was just the same as I was going to make! (And that's how I know that pulse should be able to appear smoother too - plus I don't think that should affect its modularity.)

Yeah what I meant was that I had just implemented at zero to max and max to zero code however I will override the function in the LG990 object and code it specifically for the capabilities of the LG2X/O2X backlight.

~

Guest lilHermit
Well there is a led app already for o2x unlike gs2

But its a battery drain plus doing the same on the SGS2 is a LOT more difficult, it will require a custom kernel.

~

Guest lilHermit
When do you think it will be on market....

I am definately spend my money for buying it!!!!

Hopefully today, just 2 bugs i need iron out.

~

Guest lilHermit

BBA v1.0.0 now on Market

OK I've tested the order import script and it seems OK but i'll keep an eye on it. If it will not register your app don't worry as you can run it in full trial mode for 48hours.

I'm out tonight (yes I've set it live and ran :D ) but I'll check back when I get home.

~

Guest lilHermit
Can the beta testers download the market version somewhere for free using the order number of beta 1?

Sorry I forgot to upload to the server, you can get it from the same url as the beta versions.

Unfortunately you'll always have to download it manually because as soon as version is refunded on market it you can't download/get updates.

~

Edited by lilHermit

Guest brunoli

Hi,

just bought (more than 15 min) your app on store :

1/ can't register ...

2/ where is the configuration for the time (e.i : from ..... to .......)

3/ flash function for missed call is not working but steady is ok.

4/ why do I need an internet connection to open the prog settings ?

Lg optimus 2x Modaco 18b2

thanks

Edited by brunoli

Guest lilHermit
Hi,

just bought (more than 15 min) your app on store :

1/ can't register ...

2/ where is the configuration for the time (e.i : from ..... to .......)

3/ flash function for missed call is not working but steady is ok.

4/ why do I need an internet connection to open the prog settings ?

Lg optimus 2x Modaco 18b2

thanks

1) Should be fixed now, was having troubles with the Order import script.

2) Think you are mean Time on / Time off

3) I'll look into that

4) That is required for the licensing but only until you register which you should be able to do now.

~

Guest lilHermit
Hey lilhermit, why can't you use the smali patch like in your trackball alert pro app for cm7?

I'm trying to avoid doing that because it uses a lot of cpu power on the server, I'll see how it goes.

I'll probably install cm7 on my device and build a couple of version for people, anyone who has smali skills could then take my build and integrate further.

Basically I don't have the time to constantly be building cm7 especially not nightlies

~

Guest brunoli
1) Should be fixed now, was having troubles with the Order import script.

2) Think you are mean Time on / Time off

3) I'll look into that

4) That is required for the licensing but only until you register which you should be able to do now.

~

not "time on / time off".

I thought It was possible for example to stop the bba between 10 pm and 06 am. Would be nice to keep battery

Guest GroovyGrovesy

Hi,

Can I ask why we need to register? I have not encountered this before, especially from an app brought from the android market.

Cheers

Guest davey4444

I thought It was possible for example to stop the bba between 10 pm and 06 am. Would be nice to keep battery

That part of the app is still to be developed AFAIK. I agree that it would be a nice feature.

Guest lilHermit

Its on the future feature list see post #2 (I've made it clearer now, hopefully)

Sorry for any mis-understanding.

~

Edited by lilHermit

Guest lilHermit
Hi,

Can I ask why we need to register? I have not encountered this before, especially from an app brought from the android market.

Cheers

Because the android licensing system is terrible and requires a internet connection most of the time (unless cached) my license system uses a license file similar to Titanium backup. All you need to do to register is enter the last 6 digits of your Google order Number (found in the confirmation email). Once registered the license file is stored on the handset and on the sdcard so if you wipe the handset it will pick it up from the sdcard.

Hope this makes sense.

~

Guest gaeng4665
I'm trying to avoid doing that because it uses a lot of cpu power on the server, I'll see how it goes.

I'll probably install cm7 on my device and build a couple of version for people, anyone who has smali skills could then take my build and integrate further.

Basically I don't have the time to constantly be building cm7 especially not nightlies

~

so how about submitting the necessary changes to the cm7 github and get it merged in the rom... that way there is no need for constantly building it....?

Guest lilHermit
so how about submitting the necessary changes to the cm7 github and get it merged in the rom... that way there is no need for constantly building it....?

Because they won't accept code which is for a propriety app especially a paid app. They will probably copy my app any way they did with Trackball Alert :D

Guest gaeng4665
Because they won't accept code which is for a propriety app especially a paid app. They will probably copy my app any way they did with Trackball Alert :D

Ok anyway i bought it and hopefully you can implement cm7 support soon. Cause fr18 is giving my a much harder time than

cm7...

And i know about that with trackball alert pro and cm...

Guest lilHermit
Ok anyway i bought it and hopefully you can implement cm7 support soon. Cause fr18 is giving my a much harder time than

cm7...

And i know about that with trackball alert pro and cm...

I'm sure I'll have CM7 working before the end of the week (should only take about 10minutes) its the ongoing support, ie having to rebuild each time CM7 is released.

~

Edited by lilHermit