[APP] Button Backlight Alert

Guest lilHermit

Guest lilHermit
Sorry, the filename is "services.jar" under /system/framework ;)

I'm not sure about the application that causes the error, I get random gapps framework error but bba still running fine.

P.S. I'm using WGSpoeltra_GBE_v4.6.1 firmware based on CM7 #44

That is probably the issue, this services.jar is compiled again "stock" CM7 any changes could cause issues.

~

Guest GroovyGrovesy
I assume you have re-installed the update.zip after the nightly?

Ignore me lilHermit, I didn't re-read the first post so never even realised there was an extra zip to install to get it working on CM7, My bad.

Guest ermacwins

im on fr17 and I cleared a missed call notification but its still pulsing. I only have LBE Securtiy permanantly on the notfication bar

bbl v1.0.0

Guest lilHermit
im on fr17 and I cleared a missed call notification but its still pulsing. I only have LBE Securtiy permanantly on the notfication bar

bbl v1.0.0

Any notification in the bar that has the flash_led flag set will flash the button backlight. If you can install aLogCat (free) from market and filter to V/bba. When it flashes again load up aLogcat and share the filtered logs via email.

Thanks

~

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ciarpame

Is it possible to totally disable led blinking for some apps? In example I just want SMS, missed call but not google talk.

I tried to set flash mode with max numer of flashes=1 but it does not work as I expected (just one single flash and stop).

Guest lilHermit
Is it possible to totally disable led blinking for some apps? In example I just want SMS, missed call but not google talk.

I tried to set flash mode with max numer of flashes=1 but it does not work as I expected (just one single flash and stop).

It will be possible with the next version because you can remove Google Talk from the list and disable the Default notification. Or you can Tick the Ignore app option in Google Talk. All coming in the next version. (When I have time to work on it) :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brunoli

Hi,

some news about next release with those improvements ?

• Ability to add your own apps
  • Battery management features (Restrict illumination on low battery)
  • Nightmode (Configurable start-time/finish-time)

Thanks for answer ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest morckx

Is it only me or does BBA in general not work with Gr2? I wonder especially because according to Paul's Gr-changelog BBA is supported since July 20.

It would be great if BBA would work on Gr2...

M.

Guest lilHermit

Is it only me or does BBA in general not work with Gr2? I wonder especially because according to Paul's Gr-changelog BBA is supported since July 20.

It would be great if BBA would work on Gr2...

M.

I thought it was supported, I provided the files to Paul however I had not tested. That is my fault as I have not tested GR2, I'll download now and test.

~

Guest lilHermit

Great, thanks lilHermit!

I forgot to mention that I'm using the r20 custom kernel.

M.

I can confirm that its broken in Gr2, I'll look into it and see if I can get Paul to push the update.

~

Guest morckx

I can confirm that its broken in Gr2, I'll look into it and see if I can get Paul to push the update.

~

That would be very nice. Gr2 proved to be not only fast and promising but also very stable and - almost - feature complete.

M.

Guest morckx

OK i've passed the fix for BBA support for GR2, I assume Paul will release soon into Gr3. However in the meantime if you wish to use with Gr2 please use this update.zip

~

Thanks! I have installed the zip and steady mode works (I have not tested the the other modes).

M.

Guest lilHermit

Hi,

no update ?

I'm using K9 and it's very frustrating that there is no BA for this popular app :mellow:

Sorry I've been busy on Android projects for other people not had time for my own apps. I'll try to find time to work on it this week.

~

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lilHermit

V1.1.0 uploaded to market, only a small feature but I'm sure it will be appreciated.

You can add and remove apps from the list now. For an app to added it must have sent a notification (since new version installed)

~

Guest lilHermit

thanks but doesn't work with K-9.

even after a nofification, can't find app in the list....

Make sure K9 is set to "Blink LED" under Account Settings -> Notifications.

~

V1.1.0 uploaded to market, only a small feature but I'm sure it will be appreciated.

You can add and remove apps from the list now. For an app to added it must have sent a notification (since new version installed)

~

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I am still not able to configure BBA to alert on calender notifications. Is there a way to do that?

M.

Guest lilHermit

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I am still not able to configure BBA to alert on calender notifications. Is there a way to do that?

M.

Unfortunately not because the calendar app does not flash the led.

~