[ROM] cm7 NIGHTLY v80 Ready

Guest rickywyatt

Guest equiliym

yep, gmaps have smaller letters, any idea on changing that? :P

oh yeah, more languages would be neat if thats not a big deal, thanks

Edited by equiliym

Guest rickywyatt
I think I found the problem and the solution to the dhcp problem.

I already sent a possible fix to rickywyatt via PM.

Stay tuned :P

thanks you.

yes you are right i fixed it and now wifi works

Guest RobertsAccount

Has the battery life been improved at all in this ROM at all? Thanks so much for the effort guys, we really appreciate it :P

Guest TigTex
Has the battery life been improved at all in this ROM at all? Thanks so much for the effort guys, we really appreciate it :P

The wifi fix is posted on the 1st page. All you need to do is copy update.zip to the sdcard, reboot into clockworkmod recovery (press vol- and power button) and choose install zip from sdcard - update.zip

The possible battery life with this rom is 2-3 days regular usage, maybe 4-5 if left completly idle.

Right now, with medium - high usage, 1 day 5h, battery is at 45%.

Guest Khan Miro
The wifi fix is posted on the 1st page. All you need to do is copy update.zip to the sdcard, reboot into clockworkmod recovery (press vol- and power button) and choose install zip from sdcard - update.zip

The possible battery life with this rom is 2-3 days regular usage, maybe 4-5 if left completly idle.

What is still to be fixed then ? :P

Guest RobertsAccount

That sounds a lot better than the last 2.3 ROM I used :P Also, when I installed this ROM I didn't have the Market when I downloaded the Google Apps.. But I flashed the gapps update from rexchun's ROM and it installed fine :rolleyes:

Guest electricdel
thanks you.

yes you are right i fixed it and now wifi works

Does Navigation work and is there a chance of an update.zip file complete with all the fixes please Ricky?

Great work, truely appreciated!

We have to wait until zte blade has FM radio working... After that it's easy to port

Oh Alright.... Can you fix the audio distortion... i mean when you play a music or when the phone rings, the sound output from speaker is not good... its kinda distorted.... thanx...

Guest mladenovic73

I have a problem with a batery,over the night my batery was down from 69% to 41% in the morning.Previous rom that i use was russian from 4pda(20.04.2011)and over the nigt batery was down about 2%.Please try to fix this becouse this is a big problem.

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest equiliym
I have a problem with a batery,over the night my batery was down from 69% to 41% in the morning.Previous rom that i use was russian from 4pda(20.04.2011)and over the nigt batery was down about 2%.Please try to fix this becouse this is a big problem.

check your battery usage, see whats eating it

Guest mladenovic73
check your battery usage, see whats eating it

Android system 81%

Stand by 9%

Calls 2%

Settings are always active,in previous rom this is not a problem.

Guest equiliym
Android system 81%

Stand by 9%

Calls 2%

Settings are always active,in previous rom this is not a problem.

hmm, thats odd.. i added task mngr in my rom, made it autokill everything so nothing really eats my battery 'sept gmaps, its somewhat always active and i have to force stop it, it eats aroud 25-30% ..other than that, works alright more or less

Guest mladenovic73
hmm, thats odd.. i added task mngr in my rom, made it autokill everything so nothing really eats my battery 'sept gmaps, its somewhat always active and i have to force stop it, it eats aroud 25-30% ..other than that, works alright more or less

Under the android system is the next programs that eat my batery

VPN

Task bar

settings storige

settings

google back up transport

android system

theme chooser

account and sync settings

Cyanogen mod settings

Is there something that i can kill to increse batery life?Please help

Guest deadlink
What are the fixes,how about batery,wifi,sound is there some improvments?

With sound and wifi we had no problems.

Fixes:

Fixed button to end the call.

Increased the size touch buttons.

Some optimization.

Fixed graphic bugs.

Improved vibration response.

Two new themes (white as in 2.1 and black) from SergioPoverony

Ricky's rom is taken as the basis for its stability and usability. Thanks rickywyatt!

Edited by deadlink

Guest PTLSALZ
Does it require full wipe or anything? or just install zip from CWM as an update? Has anyone tried it yet? any updates?

Cheers

OK just downloaded n installed - its not much different from Ricky's version - keyboard/screen is a little bit better but not a major diff. This has its own problems - like all of a sudden there 's red icon appear on the top left corner - in russian - the profiles are in russian only - no idea how to fix this - rest dont know - not a good idea to load this right now unless u know russian :P