[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest ColdEmbrace
oh thanks, I always thought it can mount sd card only to the clockwork UI, but when I thinking about it now,

I always used ROM zip files directly from SD without mounting it first.

meanwhile I tried app from market - software data cable, which creates a one click ftp - webclient, but doesn't seem to use

my 802.11n wifi capacity :D

thanks again

blade doesnt support wireless n

Guest Amphoras
will it remove my contacts and sms???

Your contacts are stored on your Google account, so you shouldn't lose those. Not sure about sms, but you can back them up to your Google account using something like SMS Backup + so even if they do get wiped, you can restore them afterwards.

Guest Psyloid
I am currently on V2 so to update to V3.1 .... do i need to wipe out anything? or it's just in clockwork select install zip from sd card??

no wiping needed, just update

Guest Psyloid
I just went from v3 plus to v3 naked - did a full wipe because I wasn't sure if it would do any good just updating plus with naked,

Psyloid maybe you could mention in the first post with download links, I think more people would do it like me - skip the Plus and go for standard or naked

I thought it was pretty clear ...

Guest richardw1992

Loved V2 so I was eager to update to 3.1, installed it all through clockwork and then it wouldnt boot past the green android logo! :D

In my haste I had for gotten to flash KaltKaffe's converter! (I'm a Gen 1)

Luckily I did a nandroid back up! so i'm once again eagerly awaiting this new version! ... ... Nandroid takes ages ... ...

Guest wishmasterf

many thanks for that great ROM. I use my phone as WLAN-Hotspot. Is ist possible to prevent the phone from turning of the hotspot in standby?

Guest keevre

No pinch in the gallery in the naked version. Guess I'll try other since the naked is really NAKED. can't even find the file explorer.

Guest k0zmic
No pinch in the gallery in the naked version. Guess I'll try other since the naked is really NAKED. can't even find the file explorer.

No pinch in gallery is the same on all versions I believe.

Guest Psyloid
will plus version fit in 138 system? and btw what louncher on normal version 3.1 ?

yes, that will fit !

normal version has launcher pro

Guest Shieraz Shah

went from v3.1 regular to v3.1 naked, reason? there was no youtube icon for me in apps; could not re-install it in anyway :-/ noob! I was able to add all the apps i wanted then.

and surprise! WiFi is sooo stable while using naked version! it gave me permanant headache on regular v3.1 (almost 20 sec wait while opening connection and so much page not found errors in browser) it works superb even when screen off/suspended.

just how do i get weather and news widget?

Guest Psyloid
No pinch in gallery is the same on all versions I believe.

exactly, please install quickpic from market untill new version (which will have quickpic instead of normal gallery)

Guest Psyloid
went from v3.1 regular to v3.1 naked, reason? there was no youtube icon for me in apps; could not re-install it in anyway :-/ noob! I was able to add all the apps i wanted then.

and surprise! WiFi is sooo stable while using naked version! it gave me permanant headache on regular v3.1 (almost 20 sec wait while opening connection and so much page not found errors in browser) it works superb even when screen off/suspended.

reinstall gapps thru clockwork, like you would do on a normal cyanogenrom

Guest anewman

Thanks Psyloid, you're a legend!

About to install this on top of CM 7.0.3 installed via TPT method with upgrade to Gen2, wonder if I will need to wipe?

Guest wishmasterf
many thanks for that great ROM. I use my phone as WLAN-Hotspot. Is ist possible to prevent the phone from turning of the hotspot in standby?

no idea?

Guest richardw1992

Update successfully from V2 to V3.1 naked,

Caused me a problem where launcher pro kept force closing until I uninstalled the stock gingerbread launcher that 'naked' comes with :s ?

Anyway, all is good now, so stable, so smooth, with the only exception being the pinch to zoom bug in the gallery, this is starting to feeling like the perfect cyanogen ROM for me!

So all my deepest thanks go out to you Psyloid for creating this!!! The CM7 nightlies are years away...

Guest mk89

so only plus has theme chooser? now flashed 3.1 simple and it looks superb ;d btw naked dont have these app's yes?

launcher pro (the only included launcher)

barcode scanner

battery calibration

blade buddy

blade wifi fix

s2e

spare parts plus

titanium backup

es file explorer

volume+

Guest Fou-lu
so only plus has theme chooser? now flashed 3.1 simple and it looks superb ;d btw naked dont have these app's yes?

launcher pro (the only included launcher)

barcode scanner

battery calibration

blade buddy

blade wifi fix

s2e

spare parts plus

titanium backup

es file explorer

volume+

Naked had spare parts +, blade wifi fix, s2e, blade buddy, and volume +.

Nice and stable :D

no theme Chooser and no idea how to install it any help on that would be much appreciated :D

Guest Psyloid

Just noticed my youtube icon did not show up as well, although it is installed, fix : go into titanium backup, backup yoube app, delete youtube app, restore youtube app, and then you should have the icon :D