[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest jmoli54
This rom looks an "feels" awesome. Thank you !

After installing my apps I am not able to mount USB when I connect my phone to my laptop. Anyone else experiencing this ?

I got the same problem...

Guest jeddy1
I got the same problem...

me too!

guys check the market how it get closed after pressing the button ok to install an app.i dont know if its doing it to u !

Guest Carbonize

I went with this version as it includes the fixes. Just a shame you removed the themes as I was looking forward to trying them.

Guest mikeyp7771
Is wifi tethering stable on this i.e. you dont lose connection after screen standby? Current 7.0.3 rom does and its bugging me now.

Cheers.

Nevermind, installed and tethering is stable. Even USB mounting is ok for me with my apps installed - Edit: not working after reboot. Now to see what battery drain is like.

Love the boot logo and fact its got Launcher Pro as default. So far so good, nice work!

Edited by mikeyp7771

Guest Psyloid
I experienced another issue: steady red led on the right button (back) with no lost calls/messages and no other apparent reason followed by

increased battery drop rate (1% every 4-5 mins). Reboot took care of both.

thats a know little bug with CM not my problem :P, rebooting does fix it indeed

still struggeling with the usbmount problem ...

Guest wakaru

Can I ask what the "CM7Green" is?

Right, I've just noticed is the pack which includes the CM N72 Fixed version with the green boot animation.

Any links for the green bootanimation alone? Thanks in advance

Right, to answer myself, I believe the bootanimation has been taken from HERE at XDA

Edited by wakaru

Guest Psyloid

I think i nailed the problem, seems that N72fixed does not like the new libaudio.so, so i am using N85 now as a base with the fixes, i'm ditching the audiofix because that might be the culprit as well (or the combo), just to be sure, might reinclude it in a later version (needs more testing)

will upload V2 as soon as i know its working decently

Edited by Psyloid

Guest targetbsp
I think i nailed the problem, seems that N72fixed does not like the new libaudio.so, so i am using N85 now as a base with the fixes, i'm ditching the audiofix because that might be the culprit as well (or the combo), just to be sure, might reinclude it in a later version (needs more testing)

will upload V2 as soon as i know its working decently

I'm using N72 Fixed (from Fonix) with the comment 65 libaudio with no noticeable problems. What issues are you having?

N85 has in call proximity issues with no workaround. In N72 they can at least be worked around.

Guest Psyloid
I'm using N72 Fixed (from Fonix) with the comment 65 libaudio with no noticeable problems. What issues are you having?

N85 has in call proximity issues with no workaround. In N72 they can at least be worked around.

usb mount stops working after a while, eg, install the rom i made, install smth from market, reboot phone, usb mounting stops working ...

I might try N72fixed + libaudio - volumefix, but for today i've had it actually ...

Edited by Psyloid

Guest mikovitz

I got an error during installation (Cheksum OK):

assert failed: package_extract_file("boot.img"."/tmp/boot.img")

E:Error in sdcard/CM-Green_V2.zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborted

Guest stedk
I got an error during installation (Cheksum OK):

assert failed: package_extract_file("boot.img"."/tmp/boot.img")

E:Error in sdcard/CM-Green_V2.zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborted

My install went fine so there must be some problem in your file.

Btw, so far so good...

Guest pasanowitz

I am very exited about this ROM.

Thank you Psyloid, awesome work!

I have been using the cyanogenmod 7.0.3 and you ROM with better battery is worth checking out!

Guest stephen m
For those not following the main thread, if you're put off by the lack of autobrightness, you can resolve this using a free app called AutomateIt to turn off autobrightness during a call and back on again after the call. You can also do the same in Tasker (which is a paid app) if you have that.

Can you explain how you set this up please via the trigger and action modes :P

Edited by stephen m

Guest i am not a hacker

I'm on nighty 73 and my blade is gen 1.

can I use cyanogen universal convertor with this?

Can I flash the zip and keep the data from n73 so all my apps, settings etc. are on your rom?

Guest Psyloid
A list with known issues would be very welcome :P

Like, is the accelerometer still broken?, etc.

All major issues are fixed, GPS, accellerometer, battery drain, usb charging, random reboots, skype (sip) routing, wifi disconnects

some minor issues remain, but most ppl wont even notice them, like sometimes the notification led stays on after reading a message, minor like that

The rom is (should be) highly usable on a day to day basis, although its a bit hypotetical since this one was compiled today, issues may arise, but i doubt they will, or nothing major at least

on a side note, i found a workaround for the low volume issue, will include in next release, if you can't wait you can download the app i want to include here. If you download the file on pc, rename .zip to .apk

Edited by Psyloid

Guest Psyloid
I'm on nighty 73 and my blade is gen 1.

can I use cyanogen universal convertor with this?

Can I flash the zip and keep the data from n73 so all my apps, settings etc. are on your rom?

convertor probably works, dunno, i'm not gen1, make a nandroid backup of your current rom and try

unfortunatly, you will have to do a full wipe of your previous rom ...

Guest targetbsp
Can you explain how you set this up please via the trigger and action modes :P

I've only ever done it in Tasker. I've never even seen AutomateIt. :rolleyes:

In tasker you'd want a profile with the event phone off hook which has a task of disabling auto brightness and a profile phone idle which enables it.

Guest sandriderman

Thanks for this rom.

How can I add the Cyanogen theme manager, I really want to get the Steel Blue theme working.

Thanks

Martin

Guest pasanowitz

So far so good. I have to say awesome job so far, Rom feels nice, and tomorrow I will test the battery life.

Just wondering, if there is any possibility to make version with ADW launcher and theme chooser? :P I know it is a lot to ask and i might be pushing it,

but if and when you, dear Psyloid, have time, I would appreciate it a lot. :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Edited by pasanowitz

Guest jlgmax

Feels pretty slick so far. Quick question, Ive tried pulling the 2 Theme .apk files from a previous CM7 version and installing them on this ROM. Theme Manager isnatlls OK but Theme Chooser just fails to install (says "Not Installed" at the end - no other message).

What do I need to do to install the theme support on this ROM ?

Thanks.

Guest Psyloid
So far so good. I have to say awesome job so far, Rom feels nice, and tomorrow I will test the battery life.

Just wondering, if there is any possibility to make version with ADW launcher and theme chooser? :P I know it is a lot to ask and i might be pushing it,

but if and when you, dear Psyloid, have time, I would appreciate it a lot. <_<

Cheers!

I'll see what i can do, 'l probably make two V3 versions, one with launcher pro and one with ADW and theming :rolleyes: