[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest horqai
+1

Same for me V6 would be wonderful and as long we don't get any further with the leaked version ... my choice is green! - thank you very much by the way!

+1

Ditto.

This is the best version of CM7 I've tried on my phone .... I mean, a GPS fix indoors within 2 secs ... can't beat that!! Swedish Spring took forever indoors to get a fix.

Guest slackereconomy

yeh i tried diet stir fry last night (not because of any deficiencies, i just fancied a fiddle) and although it performed well it threw a wobbly after a couple of hours and on reboot stuck in a loop. then the nandroid i had taken of stir fry caused every app on board to FC after restoring. thankfully my backup of CM green saved the day :)

Did i check the md5? no. Did i screw something up? almost certainly

but i take it as a sign not to forsake the mighty green B)

Guest Psyloid

Hmm well i might make a V6, but first i want more fixes. The main reason i went to the new leak is headphones volume, i use my phone as mp3 player too, you see

if they fix that in CM i'll surely might pick up green again

edit: I do think i might get the leak to work well too

Edited by Psyloid

Guest Carbonize
Hmm well i might make a V6, but first i want more fixes. The main reason i went to the new leak is headphones volume, i use my phone as mp3 player too, you see

I thought that was why you included Volume+ ?

Guest wishmasterf

make the best with no bugs and all features rom. base is your choice ;-P

Edited by wishmasterf

Guest Just Wondering

Help please

1) how do i teether my phone via usb to my computer (i've installed zte drivers)

2) on my last rom swedish 5 , in the settings there was a option for USB mode , but i cant seem to see that in this rom , how do i put my phone in usb mode , so i can copy and move files from my computer to phone etc.

Guest Amphoras
Help please

1) how do i teether my phone via usb to my computer (i've installed zte drivers)

2) on my last rom swedish 5 , in the settings there was a option for USB mode , but i cant seem to see that in this rom , how do i put my phone in usb mode , so i can copy and move files from my computer to phone etc.

USB tethering isn't available in this rom as far as I know. You'll need to use the latest CM7 nightly or one of the roms based on the leaked 2.3.4.

You just plug in the USB to your phone and computer, and the option comes up in the notification bar.

Guest Just Wondering

thank you for the replies

shame about usb tethering

Thank you for the advice on the usb mode..................LOL i had not bothered to pull down on the usb icon and accept !!!!!!!!! DOH :)

Edited by Just Wondering

Guest targetbsp
usb tethering not work in cm7 n98, only wifi tethering

It was added in CM7 N110. :)

[edit]

Actually I think that's what you were saying wasn't it? That this one is too old for it. Ignore me. B)

Edited by targetbsp

Guest stephen m

The is an excellent and stable rom - it would be great if you make a v6

Guest horqai
So I reopened this ROM (which means a V6 will come for sure), but at the moment N98 is still the best nightly

Hey that are very googd news - thank you!!

Guest stephen m
So I reopened this ROM (which means a V6 will come for sure), but at the moment N98 is still the best nightly

Cheers Psloid - look forward to it.

Not really. Sej2778 contributed his KANG build with all features of N111 minus fm radio and related changes. This means you will have great battery life plus all features of N111.

Guest sm4tik
Not really. Sej2778 contributed his KANG build with all features of N111 minus fm radio and related changes. This means you will have great battery life plus all features of N111.

Actually only libaudio change was reverted and FM radio apk was removed. Whether it (libaudio) actually fixes the drain is still under investigation.. but it's looking better :) ..though even better if the darn libaudio would just work..

Edited by sm4tik

Guest JayGB1982

Wahoooo!!!

v5 is the best / stable ROM for me at present!

Hearing that your going to release v6 has just made my day :)

Guest DaneelS

I've come back to this ROM following various issues with the more up to date ones. The only problem I find with this is that launcher pro will freeze for quite some time following boot. It will ask to force close, but if I make it wait, within a couple of minutes it all starts working. Is this happening for anyone else?

Guest TheStigFIN
I've come back to this ROM following various issues with the more up to date ones. The only problem I find with this is that launcher pro will freeze for quite some time following boot. It will ask to force close, but if I make it wait, within a couple of minutes it all starts working. Is this happening for anyone else?

Here it happens also but press force close, launcher pro restarts and after that everything works well...:)