[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest adnet

I'm using V5 for the last couple of days and I'm really happy wit it, but I have battery drain issue. For the night battery can drop from ~90% to 70 with WIFI, Bluetooth and Data transfer OFF. Is there any fix for that?

Guest leolas
So I reopened this ROM (which means a V6 will come for sure), but at the moment N98 is still the best nightly

Great news, this ROM is the best i tried by the moment. Waiting for V6. In V5 batery runs very well for me after calibration, 2 days unplugged and 20% left.

Guest wishmasterf

Latest N113 seems to be a good base for v6. Only old libaudio.so should be used because the newest is draining the battery.

Old libaudio.so

Are there some changes expected in CM7.x?

Edited by wishmasterf

Guest ChrisDUK

Just tried the nightly 112 and it had USB tethering support so a ROM based on one of those would be great.

Keep up the good work :)

EDIT: It did seem to have a bug that meant when I tried add my gmail account it would skip the account type selection screen so I could only add exchange accounts, so maybe not this *particular* nightly...

Edited by ChrisDUK

Guest wishmasterf
Just tried the nightly 112 and it had USB tethering support so a ROM based on one of those would be great.

Keep up the good work :)

N112 should be ok with old libaudio.so because the new one drains the batter. latest nightly do not have zte blade related fixes. I would like to see a new versin with base N112/N113.

Guest magikstar29

hello everybody,

i was on SS RLS5 GEN1 for a long time and now i have switch to GEN2 and flash green V5.

I've no problème with it.

i don't use REGPON Keep WiFi alive,i've desinstalled it and i've no problem with wifi,WiFi continues to operate even in standby phone (only if the phone is connected to charger if not wifi cut).

Thanks for this great rom :)

Edited by magikstar29

Guest Psyloid
Psyloid, when do you plan v6? are you waiting for changes?

I follow the nightlies thread closely, there is still mention of unstable fm radio, battery drain, dark camera pictures and gps reboots, so yes i still wait for blade specific changes. The only thing i could add is usb thetering and thats just not worth it in my opinion. I dunno about jacob an tom's holliday planning. But i hope they sort out at least the radio thing soon ..

Sorry to make you guys waiting, but i guess v5 is still pretty good :)

Guest wishmasterf
I follow the nightlies thread closely, there is still mention of unstable fm radio, battery drain, dark camera pictures and gps reboots, so yes i still wait for blade specific changes. The only thing i could add is usb thetering and thats just not worth it in my opinion. I dunno about jacob an tom's holliday planning. But i hope they sort out at least the radio thing soon ..

Sorry to make you guys waiting, but i guess v5 is still pretty good :)

Oh yes its good. Most of us are waiting for radio. some maybe for usb-thetering. Hope we will get a v6 soon.

Guest Phaleg

Hi, how can I check if this one fits in my partitions?!? Because I use ADW launcher, I guess it is the one with a square that let you use the menu with apps? I do not use the folder or subfolder system...

download CM7Green V5 Plus here

plus version has theming + ADW launcher

md5: e45099b33e22c65e8d85a17b5bf9197b *CM_Green_V5_plus.zip

Size 137MB ,DOES NOT FIT IN 128Mb partition!!!!!

Guest Markiv
you can remove it for now with titanium backup

Dear Psyloid,

I am a pure newbie to android. I have opened the contents of V5 in winzip and removed regpon.apk altogether. This was then installed in my blade.

Will this really remove the app?

If so wen I check my running ape thru battery Dr app, blade wifi fix s always running. How can I disable this?

Pls suggest.

Guest m_w_clarke
Dear Psyloid,

I am a pure newbie to android. I have opened the contents of V5 in winzip and removed regpon.apk altogether. This was then installed in my blade.

Will this really remove the app?

If so wen I check my running ape thru battery Dr app, blade wifi fix s always running. How can I disable this?

Pls suggest.

Blade wifi fix and Regpon are different apps. Removing the .apk file form the zip file before you flash is the best way to not install an app, so you did the right thing there.

Guest JayGB1982
Hi, how can I check if this one fits in my partitions?!? Because I use ADW launcher, I guess it is the one with a square that let you use the menu with apps? I do not use the folder or subfolder system...

download CM7Green V5 Plus here

plus version has theming + ADW launcher

md5: e45099b33e22c65e8d85a17b5bf9197b *CM_Green_V5_plus.zip

Size 137MB ,DOES NOT FIT IN 128Mb partition!!!!!

You'll need to run one of wbaw's TPT's with a larger system partition, I think most of his are 140Mb not which would mean that v5 Plus would fit.

Run the TPT, Boot the phone, Then re-boot and flash v5 via CWM.

Guest onefortheroad
You'll need to run one of wbaw's TPT's with a larger system partition, I think most of his are 140Mb not which would mean that v5 Plus would fit.

Run the TPT, Boot the phone, Then re-boot and flash v5 via CWM.

I have run the version 7b TPT (140Mb system partition) and successfully installed CM Green v5 Plus 137Mb. It does seem to fit (just).

Guest Markiv
Blade wifi fix and Regpon are different apps. Removing the .apk file form the zip file before you flash is the best way to not install an app, so you did the right thing there.

Thank u so much for ur prompt response.

I do have a few other doubts :

1) How do I know my exact boot partition size for flashing Blue Ginger Tom's which s 130 odd MB in size. If the boot partition is less, is there any way to reparation it?

2) What does blade wifi fix do? Would there be any issues if I remove it altogether?

Guest TheManicGibbon

Blade WiFi fix is an app that reconnects your wifi if it disconnects after your phone goes to sleep. IE- when you wake it up, it will reconnect to your wifi automatically (only if you have wifi on obviously) instead of having to do it manually.

Hope this helps.

Guest Markiv
Blade WiFi fix is an app that reconnects your wifi if it disconnects after your phone goes to sleep. IE- when you wake it up, it will reconnect to your wifi automatically (only if you have wifi on obviously) instead of having to do it manually.

Hope this helps.

Thank u... I wud proceed on to remove tat as well. I have already removed mms, gmail, most of gapps, (cudn remove contact n Calender syncs as market din allow me to install any apps witout them)

can u Pls tell me about the initial partition question. tat wud help me in trying out other roms as well.

Guest Yuccaman
Thank u so much for ur prompt response.

I do have a few other doubts :

1) How do I know my exact boot partition size for flashing Blue Ginger Tom's which s 130 odd MB in size. If the boot partition is less, is there any way to reparation it?

I expect there are plenty of ways of doing this, but Titanium Backup will do that.

After it loads, the bottom of the screen gives you sizes (and what is free) for your System ROM, Internal (Data) and SD card....

System ROM is the one you want.

Guest Pierreism

Can I use kalte's GPS fix for older/other/Froyo ROMs? It says cm7 on the zip but it should be okay, right??

My GPS on Swedish Spring doesn't work at all anymore and I'm looking for a fix!

Edited by Pierreism