[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest wishmasterf

CM7 N126 is out with all paches for blade like (libaudio). Would be great to get a V6 of the green mod.

Edited by wishmasterf

Guest josvic

I am new in this... and have just instaled this ROM... seems be a good ROM

I have this problem: I have a 8Gb class6 mSD card, and wanted to use it with s2e..., I have partitioned it so as explained in the first post, but if I launch S2E, I cant tick nothing...

Can anyone help me?...

Thanks in advance...

Guest k0zmic

I am new in this... and have just instaled this ROM... seems be a good ROM

I have this problem: I have a 8Gb class6 mSD card, and wanted to use it with s2e..., I have partitioned it so as explained in the first post, but if I launch S2E, I cant tick nothing...

Can anyone help me?...

Thanks in advance...

Upgrade the EXT2 partition to an EXT3, S2E only recognises EXT3.

I think you can do it via CWM.

Edited by k0zmic

Guest ValiantSaint

Hi everyone. I have been running this ROM on my Blade for quite a while now, but for some strange reason, it has decided to start using the battery like it's going out of fashion in the last few days. Is there anything I could have a look at in the settings to see if something has changed? (I'm not blaming the ROM BTW, I just thought I'd check in here first in case something has changed in the ROM) Thanks : )

EDIT: I would love a newer version of this ROM to come out, as it has been great for me (Up until the odd battery performance issue......)

Edited by ValiantSaint

Guest Shieraz Shah

EDIT: I would love a newer version of this ROM to come out, as it has been great for me (Up until the odd battery performance issue......)

+1

Guest Amit.V

anybody knows how can i use the wi-fi and gps drivers from blue ginger on cm7? because they are working much better.

should i just copy the wi fi and gps files to the zip file before the installation of the rom?

Edited by Amit.V

Guest minifig

+1

Any time soon?

Guest stedk

it has decided to start using the battery like it's going out of fashion in the last few days. I

I am experiencing massive battery drain as well. It started two-three days ago. No idea what is happening.

Edited by stedk

Guest k0zmic

hello. this custom rom work good with battery?

or in 1-2 days must charge battery?

Ginger Stir Fry is probably better for battery.

Guest wishmasterf

Will Psyloids trip to switzerland ever end? I cant wait for features like fm-radio and usb-tethering. I dont want to change to vanilla CM7 or another GB-ROM :-(

Will Psyloids trip to switzerland ever end? I cant wait for features like fm-radio and usb-tethering. I dont want to change to vanilla CM7 or another GB-ROM :-(

Why not just install Launcher Pro & change the boot animation on CM7 yourself?

Guest wishmasterf

Why not just install Launcher Pro & change the boot animation on CM7 yourself?

Because thats not all the differences to CM7.

Because thats not all the differences to CM7.

It pretty much is. He might have made a long list, but most of those changes were made by the CM7 team, were done wrong, or are things you can easily download yourself from the market.

Guest stedk

Is there anything I could have a look at in the settings to see if something has changed? (I'm not blaming the ROM BTW, I just thought I'd check in here first in case something has changed in the ROM) Thanks : )

I uninstalled Skype and battery usage was back to normal. Skype latest version seems to be the cause for the drain (Microsoft already at work ? :-) ).

Guest José Bernardo

I uninstalled Skype and battery usage was back to normal. Skype latest version seems to be the cause for the drain (Microsoft already at work ? :-) ).

I've found the latest version of skype has a tendency to be immortal - I also ended up removing it as it kept waking up and restarting my network connection, even after I killed it a couple of times.

Guest McrRed

I've found the latest version of skype has a tendency to be immortal - I also ended up removing it as it kept waking up and restarting my network connection, even after I killed it a couple of times.

+1

Guest Psyloid

Hello, I just got back :)

I'm pretty busy atm though, but but but i will release V6 pretty soon

end of this week or beginning of next week

cheers

Guest k0zmic

Hello, I just got back :)

I'm pretty busy atm though, but but but i will release V6 pretty soon

end of this week or beginning of next week

cheers

Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Look forward to V6. Do you have an idea of what nightly/release it'll be based upon?

Guest Psyloid

Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Look forward to V6. Do you have an idea of what nightly/release it'll be based upon?

not yet, i haven't followed it the last days, so i'll need to read a lot in the nightlies thread, probably the latest one with a fix (oer at least i'll try) for wifi drain

Guest efbiaye

I have a small bug to report about V5.

I installed V5 on a new Blade, restored my apps with Titanium Backup. I turned off the default system screen lock, but after restarting the device it screen lock is still on.

Turning it on/off in system options has no result. It only works when using cyanogen notification widgets - but still after resets the lock is back on.

Guest k0zmic

not yet, i haven't followed it the last days, so i'll need to read a lot in the nightlies thread, probably the latest one with a fix (oer at least i'll try) for wifi drain

Wi-Fi drain doesn't appear to be fixed (at least to me) so I'm not sure what would be a good base.

Some people have also complained of reboots when plugging into the charger.