[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest maynkee

so far so good, better battery life than the most recent nightlies, and overall a great job. And glad you put the LauncherPro, much better than ADW IMO.

Keep on the good work!cheers

Guest Paden
just learned how to decode, edit, recode and sign apk's. expect loads of changes in V3

Great work Psyloid!

Tried your ROM & found it very slick, however I had a problem with Bluetooth where if the phone was asleep all functions would fail from my car phone kit.

As soon as the power button was pressed to place the device in a wake state normal functionality was resumed enabling calling & answering.

This feature works fine on the Froyo ROM's I've tried, do you think it should be possible to swap the necessary .apk's (?) between Froyo & Gingerbread platforms?

I tried poping the Phone.apk from FLB r11b GEN2 into your's but the phone didn't work afterwards :P

I guess looking at yor post it's not as simple as that :rolleyes:

I see that there's also a Bluetooth folder within the etc folder, which I guess is connected but seems to be the same size.

There is a ticket open over on the bug tracker but there's been no solution as yet.

Cheers, Paul

Guest Loki86

hi

thanks and great job with this rom i'll wait for v3 (i hope the bug of the proximity with auto brightness will be resolved)

but i have a doubt in cm7 stable or nightly i have to install dark tremor app2sd to put automatically app to sd in ext partition, with this rom i have to install that or there is this app yet?

Guest trowls

Great ROM, excellent battery time. Really, this ROM seems to be the best ROM for quite some time.

However I once had an unexpected reboot after using GPS. I haven't been able to make it reboot again so most likely it is nothing to be worried about. But after using and after shutting off the GPS, the GPS icon remains on in the status bar. Both problems I experienced in the clean CM7 as well.

Guest hankhandsome

i'm loving this rom as well but i appear to be getting a very high percentage on mobile standby - is this normal ?. I selected 'about battery' and it said i'd used 43% on mobile standby.

Guest stedk
However I once had an unexpected reboot after using GPS. I haven't been able to make it reboot again so most likely it is nothing to be worried about. But after using and after shutting off the GPS, the GPS icon remains on in the status bar. Both problems I experienced in the clean CM7 as well.

First time use reboot is a well known problem of CM but after that it will work fine, so don't worry.

Guest Psyloid
There is a ticket open over on the bug tracker but there's been no solution as yet.

Cheers, Paul

Well for now i leave that up to them, still learning :P

Guest Psyloid
hi

thanks and great job with this rom i'll wait for v3 (i hope the bug of the proximity with auto brightness will be resolved)

but i have a doubt in cm7 stable or nightly i have to install dark tremor app2sd to put automatically app to sd in ext partition, with this rom i have to install that or there is this app yet?

App is already there, if you already have ext partition just open s2e en select what to move to ext :P

Guest Psyloid
i'm loving this rom as well but i appear to be getting a very high percentage on mobile standby - is this normal ?. I selected 'about battery' and it said i'd used 43% on mobile standby.

I'd say thats normal, just see how long your battery last :P

my guess is a battery should last around 2 days with mild use of the phone with this rom (havent been able to test for myself as i'm constantly tinkering an reflashing my phone , hehe)

Edited by Psyloid

Guest hankhandsome
I'd say thats normal, just see how long your battery last :P

my guess is a battery should last around 2 days with mild use of the phone with this rom (havent been able to test for myself as i'm constantly tinkering an reflashing my phone , hehe)

i should clarify my earlier post actually - posted while half asleep :rolleyes:

I charged to 100% last night and ran the battery calibration at exactly 1am. Unplugged and went to bed. At 7am i'd lost 5% with zero usage - that's when it showed as 43% on mobile standby.

Guest Psyloid
i should clarify my earlier post actually - posted while half asleep :P

I charged to 100% last night and ran the battery calibration at exactly 1am. Unplugged and went to bed. At 7am i'd lost 5% with zero usage - that's when it showed as 43% on mobile standby.

I know what you meant, thats why i said it's normal :rolleyes:

Guest Jetba

This rom is awesome. OK battery life and etc. If it's possible, try to make v3 with changes of incoming n86. I don't know is it possible, but in cm7 topic it says: Performance tuneup.

Guest Loki86

but i have to put app manually or when i install it from market (or app manager) phone find automatically the ext partition, because with dark tremor app2sd i don't move the app manually, in case dark tremor app2sd work with this rom?

just for curious when v3 come out?

Guest ThrashMan
This ROM looks really nice.

I have some questions / comments though:

- Re-add Theme Chooser and Theme Manager (350 KB)

- Remove the themes "Cyanbread" instead (3500 KB)

+1

Guest targetbsp
i should clarify my earlier post actually - posted while half asleep :P

That means 43% of your 5% used (ie not much - about 2% of your entire battery) was used keeping you connected to your mobile network during that time period. In a phone not used, mobile standby and phone idle should account for most of your usage.

Guest Psyloid
but i have to put app manually or when i install it from market (or app manager) phone find automatically the ext partition, because with dark tremor app2sd i don't move the app manually, in case dark tremor app2sd work with this rom?

just for curious when v3 come out?

Nono, you open S2e app one time and choose what kind of files are stored on sdext, after that if you install new app from market it go to ext automatically

edit: V3 may take a while (few weeks), because the changes i want to do are pretty hard to learn

edit2: V3 will be the last version that will require a full wipe, v4 and up will be updates

Edited by Psyloid

Guest hankhandsome
That means 43% of your 5% used (ie not much - about 2% of your entire battery) was used keeping you connected to your mobile network during that time period. In a phone not used, mobile standby and phone idle should account for most of your usage.

ah yes, that makes sense now. thanks.

Guest Loki86
Nono, you open S2e app one time and choose what kind of files are stored on sdext, after that if you install new app from market it go to ext automatically

edit: V3 may take a while (few weeks), because the changes i want to do are pretty hard to learn

edit2: V3 will be the last version that will require a full wipe, v4 and up will be updates

thanks for your answer and your hard work

i hope you'll resolve bug with proximity sensor

thanks

Guest Njazza
convertor probably works, dunno, i'm not gen1, make a nandroid backup of your current rom and try

unfortunatly, you will have to do a full wipe of your previous rom ...

Just installed V2 using kallt_kaffe's universal converter (AHB overclocked), and it works fine on my Gen1 Blade. :D

Cheers!

Guest Armadillo1

I thought this ROM was working well, but somehow I can't receive or make calls which makes it unusable.

Does no one else have that problem?

Guest circumsriptr
I thought this ROM was working well, but somehow I can't receive or make calls which makes it unusable.

Does no one else have that problem?

it works fine for me

Guest Armadillo1
it works fine for me

Hmm.... maybe it needed another reboot or something. Works fine now. :D

*note to self, reboot first, then ask questions*

Guest k0zmic

Psyloid, please add credits to CM for making the ROM (and others if they made the fixes and you used them) on the first post.

Edited by k0zmic