[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest Carbonize
when i upgrade from v4 to v5 do i have to wipe everything? if the answer is yes how can i backup all the apps and everything?

Google now stores a list of what apps you have and redownload loads them whenever you log in on a new phone. As to 'everything' contacts etc are also stored in your Gmail account.

Guest realkeule
Google now stores a list of what apps you have and redownload loads them whenever you log in on a new phone. As to 'everything' contacts etc are also stored in your Gmail account.

google can restore that but appsettings/savegames will be lost after that. use titanium backup free version for apps.

dont restore system settings.

cantacts with google.

sms and other stuff with myphoneexploer (app).

this is in my opinion the best

Edited by realkeule

Guest Psyloid
Please don't include it, I don't want the battery to drain like crazy. Blade Wifi Fix is good enough.

It's off by default, you only have to enable it if you need it

Guest robinhud2010
Here you go, has kernel update. Build as at 17:00 BST. This is everything that will be in the next nightly... grab it early!

10 June 17:00 KANG

md5 34a82a5c797bb7a69aec56a257d95920

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=73195

Hey Psyloid, why don't you base yourt next rom on this early release...

Edited by robinhud2010

Guest leftko

This is an awesome rom! The only problem I have is this: When handsfree is connected to the mobile (the cable one that comes with the phone) and someone calls me, the phone does not ring, there's a sound only through the handsfree speakers themselves, nothing else. Is this normal?

This is an awesome rom! The only problem I have is this: When handsfree is connected to the mobile (the cable one that comes with the phone) and someone calls me, the phone does not ring, there's a sound only through the handsfree speakers themselves, nothing else. Is this normal?

Well you have to setup your phone that way. Go to Settings - CyanogenMod - Sounds. Scroll down a bit, right to the Section "Always play on Speaker" (Settings below apply only when headphones are used). There you can setup that alarms, ringtones and notification always come over the loudspeaker if headphones are attached.

Edited by bhf

Guest targetbsp
Hey Psyloid, why don't you base yourt next rom on this early release...

It's not an early release anymore. We already have N98. ;)

Guest leftko
Well you have to setup your phone that way. Go to Settings - CyanogenMod - Sounds. Scroll down a bit, right to the Section "Always play on Speaker" (Settings below apply only when headphones are used). There you can setup that alarms, ringtones and notification always come over the loudspeaker if headphones are attached.

thank you very much!!

Guest cacoe

Can't seem to get the download links working.

They all take me to the front page of mediafire.

When I copy the links, despite them showing up in the status bar as what looks like a real link to mediafire, I actually end up with this in the clipboard:

"SPAM/api/click?format=go&key=9b4efad421c8b103b2c94b796db973b0&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fandroid.modaco.com%2Fcontent%2Fzte-blade-roms-rom-customisation%2F340430%2From-cyanogenmod-green-v5-android-2-3-4-gen2%2F&subId=b0ec8f07a9b2e76d29cd641fde2b9d0d&v=1&libid=1307789510679&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2F%3Fllbku5qe&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fandroid.modaco.com%2Fcontent-page%2F340430%2From-cyanogenmod-green-v5-android-2-3-4-gen2%2Fpage%2F600%2F&title=%5BROM%5D%20Cyanogenmod%20Green%20V5%20(android%202.3.4)%20(GEN2)%20-%20Android%20%40%20MoDaCo&txt=here"

I'm not on my computer, I'm on my uncle's who isn't the most computer literate person in the world, just wondered if it could be some sort of spyware/malware on here that's causing the broken link or if it's the same for everyone?

Guest Dezire
yes i used N98 ,uploading now ;)

Circlemod battery indicator included this time mate? I hate guessing how much battery I've got left.

Guest Carbonize
Circlemod battery indicator included this time mate? I hate guessing how much battery I've got left.

So use a battery widget like the rest of us. I personally use Elixir.

Guest webmaxterx

hi all .... I'm new to the forum ... wanted to say that the v5 download mediafire I do not work. Thanks. Greetings to everyone.

Guest Carbonize
downlaod links not work for me. im coming to side for uploading files....

can someone mirror it?

thanks

Try reading previous posts before making new ones about things that have already been answered. Same applies to webmaxterx.

Edited by Carbonize

Guest Psyloid

normal V5 is up, now uploading naked

and sorry for messing it up with the downloads ... (i accidentally clicked "submit modified post")

and also sorry no battery circle mod, it proved to be too hard for me ... (i use batterywidget solo, its a circle style widget with percentage and free)

Edited by Psyloid

Guest cacoe
normal V5 is up, now uploading naked

and sorry for messing it up with the downloads ... (i accidentally clicked "submit modified post")

and also sorry no battery circle mod, it proved to be too hard for me ... (i use batterywidget solo, its a circle style widget with percentage and free)

No probs, you're putting in the effort here. I just panicked because I traveled specifically to my Uncles to install this ROM for him today ;)

Guest Carbonize

I noticed major battery drain on this and Toolbox seems to indicate it is LauncherPro eating most of it. So I tried some of the other launchers such as Go launcher and ADW and both seemed laggy compared to LauncherPro. Strange. Zeam is fast but doesn't seem as smooth neither.

Anyway I think the drain was partly down to having the Facebook and twitter feeds updated every 15 minutes so changed it to every hour instead.