[ROM] Cyanogenmod Green V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest shmizan

moved from 3.1 to this. updated a naked version with apps that should be there by default for me ;)

before doing so I updated my Gen 2 from TPT v3 to TPT v7b.

running really good. installed my own GPS fix, and iGo doesn't give me GPS reboots.

great ROM!

wifi is a little bit slow on connecting. perhaps I should install the new wifi driver, it gave me good results in v3.

but it can damage the results in connecting to other routers, right?

Guest linrifeng

I get the wifi always reconnecting problem still.These is no wifi problem with rom N79.N80 and N81 not tested yet.I am sure that I got problem from N83 on and later versie.sorry for my bad english.

Formatting system removes all system apps and data ie. everything that comes with the rom. Factory reset/wipe data option in Clockwork is what deletes all the user apps.

so ok how to do that system format then ? go to system with file manager and delete everything? ;)

Guest mon3em

To all guys with "obtaining IP address" problem or wifi disconnect.!!!!!!

Before report wifi problem try to reboot your router then check the wifi if it connect smoothly.

It would be good if all who have problem with wifi report which channel the rounter on cuz i still have feelings that blade work smooth with high channels since i did try it by my self.

Edited by mon3em

Guest Migun
I get the wifi always reconnecting problem still.These is no wifi problem with rom N79.N80 and N81 not tested yet.I am sure that I got problem from N83 on and later versie.sorry for my bad english.

Did you open Regpon Wifi app and enable the Keepalive option?

Edited by Migun

Guest barnehage1337

So if I have unchecked REPGON wifi KeepAlive and unchecked link with wifi on/off

Will Wifi be turned of when phone is sleeping??

If so, does it save battery? I want to use 3g net when phone is sleeping ;)

Guest realkeule
updated CM V4 green to CM v5 Green sucessfully!

No GPS Probs, No WIFI Probs, No Temperature screen probs (is shown correctly!)

Great runs smooth!

Ty very much !

Greetings

+1

many thanks ;)

Guest trueno2k

I have a Gen2 converted Gen1 phone and was wondering whether this CM_Green_V5_plus will flash on my phone? Can I just go into ClockWorkMod recovery to flash this zip on to my phone... I use the Gen1 to Gen2 V7b TPT flasher to wipe my phones system and data and cache... would love to have an answer asap please!? ;)

Guest shmizan

guys, I use AM/PM instead of 24 hours clock in settings.

any idea how to show 24 hours in messages only? in Hebrew it looks really bad.

Guest robinhud2010
Okay, I have a few questions regarding the S2E app. I was under the impression that once you have a partitioned sd card, the phone is tricked into thinking that the partitioned space is actually a part of the phone memory. If so, then why do I still run out of space on my phone even though I have loads of space left on the partitioned space? Also for some apps, moving them to the sd card increases phone memory but not for others.

Oh, and if I move my dalvik cache to my sd card for more space, will it cause instability (I think I read about it somewhere)?

Thanks.

Anybody?

Guest Amit.V
A suggestion ;) !

What about adding this to record video in higher resolution?

i don'w know about this. i've tried both lgcamera and daily roads and both gave me 640X480 and very bad quality. maybe they are not good for cm7?

Guest Niks10

This is probably the best Gingerbread ROM, I have tried.

Battery life seems to be good too, or at least as good as Swedish Spring RLS5.

Guest themighysquitt
hz the battery life guys for V5?

It seems pretty good so far if you're a lite user (the percentage didn't drop while I was asleep last night) but if you use wifi/3g a lot or play games the battery does go down a lot quicker!!

Guest Amit.V

Just to let you know - keeping the wi-fi alive doesn't take too much battery power - i just tested it with regpon ebabled and fring running in the background for VOIP calls - in 2 hours of no other use (screen was off) battery lost 1%

Guest Dezire

Before report wifi problem try to reboot your router then check the wifi if it connect smoothly.

It would be good if all who have problem with wifi report which channel the rounter on cuz i still have feelings that blade work smooth with high channels since i did try it by my self.

Exactly what I have been saying!!! People on here are way too quick to blame the ROM when it's actually a router or settings issue! Don't reinstall your user data from V3.1 to V5 for instance - then you are asking for issues.

Guest Dezire
hz the battery life guys for V5?

Listen, the battery life for this phone is never ever going to be good not matter how many ROMs are produced! Everyone is asking about the battery all the time - the battery capacity on the ZTE Blade is just too low for the phone/wifi and general use other than making calls.

Most people recharge this phone at least once a day on any ROM. It won't get better than that...fact.

Guest Niks10
This is probably the best Gingerbread ROM, I have tried.

Battery life seems to be good too, or at least as good as Swedish Spring RLS5.

Think I spoke too soon.

Just had two hardlocks, had to do full battery pull.

Still won't boot while it is connected to USB Charging (via Laptop)

Guest themighysquitt
Listen, the battery life for this phone is never ever going to be good not matter how many ROMs are produced! Everyone is asking about the battery all the time - the battery capacity on the ZTE Blade is just too low for the phone/wifi and general use other than making calls.

Most people recharge this phone at least once a day on any ROM. It won't get better than that...fact.

I wasn't moaning about the battery life, so far I think it's as good as most froyo ROM's & better than the early CM7 ROM's. Most smartphones have short battery life anyway, I know people with iphones who say they have to charge there phones twice a day!!

Guest trueno2k
I have a Gen2 converted Gen1 phone and was wondering whether this CM_Green_V5_plus will flash on my phone? Can I just go into ClockWorkMod recovery to flash this zip on to my phone... I use the Gen1 to Gen2 V7b TPT flasher to wipe my phones system and data and cache... would love to have an answer asap please!? ;)

Anyone here would like to comment on the above quote please... I would like an answer asap please?!

Guest linrifeng

yes,I did.but the problem is still there.