[ROM-FROYO] Sense ports for our Liquid

Guest gnufabio

Guest AcerFerrari

Many apps get FC like Terminal Emulato, Chalk Ball, background process, wallpapers, clock widget, Message widget

Guest fischschneehase
Many apps get FC like Terminal Emulato, Chalk Ball, background process, wallpapers, clock widget, Message widget

for me only calendar fcs mesages widget and clock widget work well wipe all and flash agein :P

Guest gnufabio
for me only calendar fcs mesages widget and clock widget work well wipe all and flash agein :P

Can you please give me the logcat?

Guest gnufabio
if the language is set to simple Chinese,the phone.apk will fc ~ hope it can be fixed ~thank you

Can't fix it, it's a problem of the rom...sorry

Guest gnufabio
I can't see Android and Sense versions behind this port... Can you report it? Thanks.

Android version 2.2, i don't know sense version, will let you know when i reflash it :D

Guest gnufabio
thank you for you roms,hope to see you next great work~~ ——encouragement from China

Thanks, have you tried AuraxTSense 1.2?

Guest Dario93
thank you for you roms,hope to see you next great work~~ ——encouragement from China

+1 :D (But not from China :D )

Little OT---> It's quite strange,everyone asks for a Sense ROM,and when it comes,very few people seem to care about it XD

Guest cKen
+1 :D (But not from China :D )

Little OT---> It's quite strange,everyone asks for a Sense ROM,and when it comes,very few people seem to care about it XD

+1 give it time dario it just came out x]

Guest bais

Blah. Sense is awesome (except 3.0, too heavy...)but it does have problems other than the missing hardware stuff:

-There's an annoying thing in all the Sense ports, EXCEPT the Mytouch4G one by vache, which amazingly didn't have this: when you reach the bottom while scrolling in any Sense app, it just gets sluggish, while scrolling up was fine.

-Also softkeys, using latest kernel is nice but it has this annoying softkeys problem, I know I mentioned this a lot, but it's just on every single ROM now, and nobody managed fix it (the patch I saw in one of the threads over here doesn't work, at least for me).

-It eats children.

Guest gnufabio
-Also softkeys, using latest kernel is nice but it has this annoying softkeys problem, I know I mentioned this a lot, but it's just on every single ROM now, and nobody managed fix it (the patch I saw in one of the threads over here doesn't work, at least for me).

I think that this is caused by cm7, I don't have this problem..

-It eats children.

what the hell? xD

Guest Lens_flare
It's quite strange,everyone asks for a Sense ROM,and when it comes,very few people seem to care about it XD

Because of multiplying..

You re-port and re-port same thing with the same bugs, that's why nobody believe in us.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest gnufabio
Because of multiplying..

You re-port and re-port same thing with the same bugs, that's why nobody believe in us.

Daje xD

Is impossible to fix Bluetooth, the problem is due to the way in which Sense turn the bluetooth on. We have no access to the framework sources, so we can't change anything. I have already been spending lot of hours trying to fix bluetooth, but there is no way to turn it on. If you don't trust me, trust Vache and Phh, they didn't succed to fix it too. Stop flaming please.. :D

Guest Dario93
Daje xD

Is impossible to fix Bluetooth, the problem is due to the way in which Sense turn the bluetooth on. We have no access to the framework sources, so we can't change anything. I have already been spending lot of hours trying to fix bluetooth, but there is no way to turn it on. If you don't trust me, trust Vache and Phh, they didn't succed to fix it too. Stop flaming please.. :D

Hey gnufabio,I started uploading HD base :D

Shutdown works fine with my workaround :o

Wifi OK,proximity OK and light sensor with too few calibrations values,but we can live with it ;)

Camcorder still K.O. though ;)

No FCs :(

That's all :D

EDIT: Oh,yes,and unfortunately no USB mount :D

EDIT2: Re-wiped and re-flashed,now light sensor seems to be ok ;)

ETA: 1H 6MIN T.T

Edited by Dario93

Guest thirtytwodave

when i try to flash AuraxTSense 8.4 port 1.2 i get an error :E Command run_program file : non-package program file

"DATA:dtinstal.launch " not supported

E:Failure at line 233:

run_program DATA:dtinstall.launch