[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest pintas
hi all sorry if this question has already been answed in another forum before, when flashing this rom, will i ave to rename the zip file to update.zip or will leaving it as when downloaded still work?

You can rename it and in recovery 'install update.zip' or you can simply 'select zip from sd card' that will work also.

Guest GoceT
Today i try to do other thing. Just open a program (mercury msn in this case), login with some account and then active tether. Work perfect. Repeated 5 times.

try this - http://goo.gl/cdGqk keeps wifi alive all time :)

Guest pete.67
You can rename it and in recovery 'install update.zip' or you can simply 'select zip from sd card' that will work also.

thank you pintas. i know it was a bit of a newbie question, but the rickwyatt rom ive currenlty got, ricky advised to rename the file. just makes it easier to keep track of the roms on my sd card if they are named what they are, rather than the file ther kept in.

once agin thank you and best wishs. pete. :)

Guest pintas
thank you pintas. i know it was a bit of a newbie question, but the rickwyatt rom ive currenlty got, ricky advised to rename the file. just makes it easier to keep track of the roms on my sd card if they are named what they are, rather than the file ther kept in.

once agin thank you and best wishs. pete. :rolleyes:

Anytime man.

I do the same. I have about 10 ROMs in my sd card. :)

Guest lfernandes

I messed something in this menu; *#*#4636#*#* and now I can't send sms. I don't find a place to configure sms service center, were can I configure it? IN the sms options there is no place to put it (in the stock room 2.1 in config's there's a place to do it.)

Guest Dj Fluminee

hey TigTex, rexchun solved the screen calibration issue..can't you just port that part to your rom? I like your rom more because it has more languages and it's weekly updated. Thanks and get better!

Edited by Dj Fluminee

Guest TigTex
hey TigTex, rexchun solved the screen calibration issue..can't you just port that part to your rom? I like your rom more because it has more languages and it's weekly updated. Thanks and get better!

I'm currently testing the latest nightly on my blade. I hope that the battery drain is fixed and we can still have fmradio. I need 1 day to test that. Then I'll make an update to this rom with a new kernel and calibration, with swap.

rexchun doesn't post the source code of his work. I can't use anything from him if he doesn't provide the kernel's sourcecode.

You can always use rexchun's boot.img with my ROM. It should work the same, with the correct calibration.

Edited by TigTex

Guest shubkin
I'm currently testing the latest nightly on my blade. I hope that the battery drain is fixed and we can still have fmradio. I need 1 day to test that. Then I'll make an update to this rom with a new kernel and calibration, with swap.

rexchun doesn't post the source code of his work. I can't use anything from him if he doesn't provide the kernel's sourcecode.

You can always use rexchun's boot.img with my ROM. It should work the same, with the correct calibration.

I did as you said! Touch not working!

Guest dontworry

as rechun said some days ago,blades already fixed the battery drain.He already compiled and tested it .

Guest dontworry

because rexchun come from China as me,when he compiled the rom he deleted other languages some months ago,and the rom that cm realesed contains many languages which you don't need.I think it's better to tell rexchun what language you need ,then he can add it .

Guest JPMD69

Hi TigTex,

Hope you get it working soon. I really like your rom, but my battery dies in less than 6-7h after a full charge.

I also read in the PT androidforum that you were ill. Hope you're feeling better now.

Best

Jº

Guest pintas
Keyboard is too small, Stock rom has bigger keyboards

Can anyone help me make the keyboard bigger?

There's a great keyboard called Big Buttons Keyboard, it's what i use.

Guest lfernandes

There is a bug in the charge indicator. If you plug the phone charging when it charged in the screen and the led is green if you go to the phone information under settings you'l see in the battery status the he still's charging more than 30 minutes, so I guess the when the phone says that is charge the battery level is more and less 60% charged. If you have fm radio installed the battery drains more but whe must see if it is charged over phone information.

Guest plegdroid

hi tigtex hope your feeling much better?

can i say a very big thank for taking the time and trouble to get this roma workisng ofn the raacer.

iam usin the 3 uk speck racer. everythings working ,theres a little battery draain more than before and screen calibration a little off but the rest ok.

best wishs :blink:

Guest plegdroid
Keyboard is too small, Stock rom has bigger keyboards

Can anyone help me make the keyboard bigger?

another u could try is iphone keybourd free, on market.

Guest andrezg

EN: Poor ( :blink: )

-----------------------------

Hi!

Can someone help me? I managed to remove the middle button that lists all the applications intalled. The button that is between the phone and browser button.. On it's place is a star that says that no app is selected...

I have tryed everything to restore it, but i had no luck...

Thanks!

BR:

------------

Olá! Alguem pode me ajudar? Eu consegui a proeza de remover o botão do meio que lista todas as aplicações instaladas.. Aquele botãozinho que fica entre o botão telefone e o botão do browser.

No lugar dele, fica só uma estrela falando que eu não configurei nenhuma aplicação para aquele atalho.

Eu já tentei de tudo pra por ele de volta, mas não consegui..

Obrigado!

Guest vamshistunner
EN: Poor ( :blink: )

-----------------------------

Hi!

Can someone help me? I managed to remove the middle button that lists all the applications intalled. The button that is between the phone and browser button.. On it's place is a star that says that no app is selected...

I have tryed everything to restore it, but i had no luck...

On Home Screen Press Menu --> Add --> Launcher Actions -->Open/Close App Drawer.

Then drag that icon to the dock(where you see Star).

For ZTE-Racer

Edited by vamshistunner

Guest Dj Fluminee

i recommend locking the desktop to avoid this kind of problems. On the home screen you press menu -> more -> lock desktop

hi Tigtex,

Someone said rexchun has solved the screen callibration issue in his latest rom.... Cant we use his kernel in your rom??? I mean until u solve the touch screen problem in your kernel....

Edited by Guest

Guest GoceT
hi Tigtex,

Someone said rexchun has solved the screen callibration issue in his latest rom.... Cant we use his kernel in your rom??? I mean until u solve the touch screen problem in your kernel....

I have tried with rexchun boot.img but touch screen was not working after reboot (sorry for my bad eng)