[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest Racerboy

Hello all, my first post here........@Tigtex Congrats on an excellent ROM v1.113 glad to see the battery drain had been fix compared to older versions, only problem i have found is the touch screen calibration which has driven me nuts sometimes when texting, i tried Rexchun`s new ROM afew days ago and the calibration was excellent but the battery drain was bad only last 1 day or 2 without really using it, my question is can u import the setting from Rexchun`s screen calibration into your ROM or make a better setting for calibration, my phone is UK Racer......thx

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

hi racerboy, me too got the uk racer, ive found if you turn off the haptic feedback its not to bad, you can also faff with the settings for thats if its set to harsh, there's 2,1 for up and 1 for down, ia woandering if thats the problem and not the callibration.

Guest Dj Fluminee

Hello all, my first post here........@Tigtex Congrats on an excellent ROM v1.113 glad to see the battery drain had been fix compared to older versions, only problem i have found is the touch screen calibration which has driven me nuts sometimes when texting, i tried Rexchun`s new ROM afew days ago and the calibration was excellent but the battery drain was bad only last 1 day or 2 without really using it, my question is can u import the setting from Rexchun`s screen calibration into your ROM or make a better setting for calibration, my phone is UK Racer......thx

tigtex already answered this question. He said that he needs the source code from rexchun, and if you want to use rexchun's calibration, replace the boot.img from tigtex's rom with the one from rexchun's rom. users already reported that replacing boot.img doesn't work...good luck

Guest Guilherme Haschel

I'm having trouble with the Wifi tethering.

I switch to tether, it works. But when i lock the screen, in a few minutes, the hotspot is disabled... I can tether with no worries just if i set screen light time to 30 minutes, turn the lockscreen off and don't lock the screen, but it makes the screen stay on, and it stay clicking on everything, and wasting my battery...

If it's connected to the pc / wall charger, there's no problem, it works perfectly, even when i lock the screen...

Another Thing: when it's connected to the energy suply, the "red" button can wake up the phone.

When is not connected, the button can just wake the phone if iits pressed right after have locked the screen, otherwise it just don't do anything...

i hope you can fixk this in another update...

thanks for this update :D

pm me or email me if you need...

Guest Racerboy

hi racerboy, me too got the uk racer, ive found if you turn off the haptic feedback its not to bad, you can also faff with the settings for thats if its set to harsh, there's 2,1 for up and 1 for down, ia woandering if thats the problem and not the callibration.

Thx I will try those settings out and see if it makes a difference :D

Guest dontworry

that is not rexchun's new rom ,he only released a boot.img. About one week ago,he said he would never released rom for 850,although many bugs already fixed,but he told a guy how to cook a rom,now that guy alreay port newest blade's rom to 850.Battery drain alrady fixed with FM.apk existing .

Guest green_biri

How do I add language (interface and keyboard) to this ROM?

Talk with someone on the cyanogenmod forum, TigTex can do nothing with languages.

Hi,

Is there any progress in touchscreen callibration????

thats the only thing we all are wainting for in here...

If touchscreen issue is solved, i think this is the best rom ever....:)

Guest mladenovic73
<br />Tigtex sayed in the portuguese forum that in sunday probably a new update will come.<br />

Thanx man,very good news.

Guest rpf16rj

Tigtex sayed in the portuguese forum that in sunday probably a new update will come.

Fixes problem of camera in model of TIM (Brazil) please sad.gif

Guest TigTex

Fixes problem of camera in model of TIM (Brazil) please sad.gif

I can't do that without having that phone... It has to be a brazilian to fix that. I already posted the full sourcecode of the kernel on zte racer - rom's section some weeks ago...

And don't panic! I am here! :P

Edited by TigTex

Guest Deyvison

TigTex, the problem is not software, but hardware. I'll be sending my smartphone ZTE Brazil to make the repair and put back when the news here and certainly the smartphone will operate normally with version 2.3.4.

Português Brasileiro

TigTex, o problema não é software, e sim hardware. Estarei enviando meu smartphone para a ZTE Brasil efetuar o reparo e quando retornar posto as novidades aqui e com certeza o smartphone irá funcionar normalmente com a versão 2.3.4.

Guest takeokun

I can't do that without having that phone... It has to be a brazilian to fix that. I already posted the full sourcecode of the kernel on zte racer - rom's section some weeks ago...

I´ve searched various posts on zte rom's foum but couldn't find the source code.

Could you please post a link?

Thank you! :)

Guest rpf16rj

TigTex, I'm not panicking, that's normal since it is not official, wanted to contribute to asolution, if I could, I ordered mine, but I only have one and I live in Brazil, where difficult, as staff already said and it seems ZTE recognizes that the actual error, they are recalling, I think I will also embark on this wave, the problem is to stay one month without the phone, or be lost or come back with another problem ... I think I'll end up buying onewithout TIM.

Português brasileiro:

TigTex, não estou em pânico, isso é normal já que não é oficial, queria poder contribuir para uma solução, se eu pudesse, mandava o meu, mas só tenho um e moro no Brasil, aí dificulta, como o pessoal já disse e parece que a própria ZTE reconhece o erro, eles estão fazendo recall, acho que vou embarcar nessa onda também, o problema é ficar um mês sem o celular, ou ser extraviado ou voltar com outro problema... acho que vou acabar comprando um sem ser da TIM.

Guest coloneljohnlocke

I'm desperate for a solution to the problem of the camera. I have the same phone user rpf16rj. This is the original rom from my device: http://www.4shared.c...IMV100B022.html. I think this can help find the model of camera.

Português brasileiro:

Estou desesperado por uma solução para o problema da câmera. Tenho o mesmo telefone do usuário rpf16rj. Essa é a rom original do meu aparelho: http://www.4shared.c...IMV100B022.html . Acho que isso pode ajudar a descobrir o modelo da câmera.

Guest dakill

Are they really recalling the phones? Where can I find information about this?

Português:

Eles estão mesmo fazendo recall do ZTE da TIM? Onde consigo informação sobre isso?

TigTex, I'm not panicking, that's normal since it is not official, wanted to contribute to asolution, if I could, I ordered mine, but I only have one and I live in Brazil, where difficult, as staff already said and it seems ZTE recognizes that the actual error, they are recalling, I think I will also embark on this wave, the problem is to stay one month without the phone, or be lost or come back with another problem ... I think I'll end up buying onewithout TIM.

Português brasileiro:

TigTex, não estou em pânico, isso é normal já que não é oficial, queria poder contribuir para uma solução, se eu pudesse, mandava o meu, mas só tenho um e moro no Brasil, aí dificulta, como o pessoal já disse e parece que a própria ZTE reconhece o erro, eles estão fazendo recall, acho que vou embarcar nessa onda também, o problema é ficar um mês sem o celular, ou ser extraviado ou voltar com outro problema... acho que vou acabar comprando um sem ser da TIM.

Guest rpf16rj

Are they really recalling the phones? Where can I find information about this?

Português:

Eles estão mesmo fazendo recall do ZTE da TIM? Onde consigo informação sobre isso?

I saw in some forums and blogs, and it seems that the information is official, because I sent an email to zte of Brazil and they answered my request and invoice data from the device, so they manem code via first class mail and postage free, see this link:

http://blog.deyvisonrocha.com.br/398/2011/07/carta-envio-zte-brasil-zte-x850-tim/

Português:

Eu vi em alguns forum e blogs, e parece que é oficial a informação, pois eu mandei um email para zte do brasil e eles responderam solicitando dados meus e nota fiscal do aparelho, para que eles manem um código e postagem via sedex gratuito, veja nesse link: http://blog.deyvisonrocha.com.br/398/2011/07/carta-envio-zte-brasil-zte-x850-tim/

Guest mladenovic73

Tigtex what about update,s tere a chanse to be a new one,thanx for your exellent work.