[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest leighw101

Definitely looking forward to the next release from Tigtex.

v113 is a great rom but is only let down by the screen issues when typing - did a position check using dev tools and unless you are slow and methodical with the presses it tends to jump around diagonally to the left for me which means some odd characters when typing occasionally.

If this was fixed then I'd definitely say it was the most complete rom I've ever used!

Guest Lw.white

I have v113 running on my ZTE Racer and everything seems to be working brilliantly, apart from I get no indication that I have received an sms so I have to open messaging to see if there are any new ones. Also when I receive a phone call my phone rings, but the screen does not display any information about who is calling. Are these things to be added in later updates, or am I missing something?

Guest Jésus Alberto

An warning to my fellow countrymen, it´s not necessary to write in portuguese because who has accessed this forum knows the english language enough to understand each other. It had already complained about here.

We have Orkut to use the portuguese language.

Guest rohitms

tigtex

its been quite some time we received any update.

if u could tell us wht r u working on and when can v possibly get an update

Guest TigTex

It's easy

I need to build a new kernel, but the kernel doesn't boot... And noone is helping me. It's really hard trying to solve the problems alone

Guest vamshistunner

Hi Tigtex,

post the .config and patches(if any) that you are using. i'll try compiling it.

Edited by vamshistunner

Guest rohitms

what happened to rickywatt and angel... ??

i thought people here worked as a team?

It's easy

I need to build a new kernel, but the kernel doesn't boot... And noone is helping me. It's really hard trying to solve the problems alone

Guest equiliym

It's easy

can we get .config file and also git of your kernel? we would gladly help if we had something to work with at first

Guest smg22rus

TigTex, my friend, go to skype, talk about kernel trouble, i think i can help you or we talk about it with deadlink, sorry my bad english.

Guest S3lmis

I have ZTE Link (French version) and this ROM doesn't work. When I start my phone, it freezes on "ZTE Link logo". Should this ROM work on Link?

Edited by S3lmis

Guest Krste

I just got my ZTE Racer yesturday. The first thing I did is install this ROM :)

I installed the 4pda version (witch I believe it's a customized version of this ROM) with a modified kernel.

All I can say it's I'm amazed! There is not a single feature that doesn't work. The phone is snappy, the screen looks better and it's CyanogenMod, witch means it's customiziable (witch is all Android is about really :)).

I don't have any problems with the screen or calibration, it works perfect out of the box.

Big thanks to TigTex and the 4pda team for making 2.3 possible on the Racer.

The only tiny problem I got is the text. It's very small at some applications like the Browser, Facebook, Twitter...

The fonts looked a little larger on the stock ROM than this one. Again, only some applicaitons (mainly the Browser) have this problem. Everywhere else it's just fine.

Any way to get the text bigger?

Guest Racerboy

I just got my ZTE Racer yesturday. The first thing I did is install this ROM :)

I installed the 4pda version (witch I believe it's a customized version of this ROM) with a modified kernel.

All I can say it's I'm amazed! There is not a single feature that doesn't work. The phone is snappy, the screen looks better and it's CyanogenMod, witch means it's customiziable (witch is all Android is about really :)).

I don't have any problems with the screen or calibration, it works perfect out of the box.

Big thanks to TigTex and the 4pda team for making 2.3 possible on the Racer.

The only tiny problem I got is the text. It's very small at some applications like the Browser, Facebook, Twitter...

The fonts looked a little larger on the stock ROM than this one. Again, only some applicaitons (mainly the Browser) have this problem. Everywhere else it's just fine.

Any way to get the text bigger?

Ok, i`ve tried the rom and yes it is very good as yet, no problems and screen calibration is spot on, to get keyboard bigger/larger letters either tilt it to a side (may have to change options for tilt in Cyanogen settings and ADW launcher settings) or try a different keyboard app from market, just make sure if you do install new keyboard app to make it the default app for your phone in the settings/langauge & keyboard section, hope it helps.......

Guest Krste

Ok, i`ve tried the rom and yes it is very good as yet, no problems and screen calibration is spot on, to get keyboard bigger/larger letters either tilt it to a side (may have to change options for tilt in Cyanogen settings and ADW launcher settings) or try a different keyboard app from market, just make sure if you do install new keyboard app to make it the default app for your phone in the settings/langauge & keyboard section, hope it helps.......

No, the Gingerbread Keyboard is fine, it's large enough to type.

I meant the text in some apps like the browser, facebook, google+... is smaller then in the stock ROM. So, is there any way to fix that?

Guest Racerboy

No, the Gingerbread Keyboard is fine, it's large enough to type.

I meant the text in some apps like the browser, facebook, google+... is smaller then in the stock ROM. So, is there any way to fix that?

lol sry got wires crossed, erm open browser, press menu, more, scroll down to settings, text size, zoom and font settings for browser, change as required......dont know about facebook/google+ app unless you login from browser, there maybe settings within those apps but i dont know

Guest plegdroid

if while in a browser page press menu >more >scrool down to settings, you can change the text size from there .

sorry just realised racer boy has already answer. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Krste

lol sry got wires crossed, erm open browser, press menu, more, scroll down to settings, text size, zoom and font settings for browser, change as required......dont know about facebook/google+ app unless you login from browser, there maybe settings within those apps but i dont know

if while in a browser page press menu >more >scrool down to settings, you can change the text size from there .

sorry just realised racer boy has already answer. :)

Thanks! This works nicely but the text is too big. at Stock ROM I didn't change any settings and the text was still bigger but no too large. Also, changing text size here only works for the browser, other apps still have small text unsure.gif

Guest equiliym

i have that problem with maps, cant see ~~~~, dont really use default browser, i use opera and for facebook/g+ etc apps font is alright p;

Guest Krste

are you running the adw that came with cm7? or another launcher?

I'm using the one that came with cm7, adw.launcher. I haven't changed it.