[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest plegdroid

Nope, it's ADW.Default theme

i think its because the rom is a hybrid between cm7 & zte blade, the blade has a 3.5 inch screen, so when ported to the racer it keeps the resolution of the blade, making the text smaller, but i may be way off?

Guest webcorp

Hi all and congrats for this rom

I did upgrade easy in my ZTE 850 ( Vivo Brazil )

A lot of improvements .... but I got some issues :

1. Touchscreen calibration : terrible in new android keyboard ... I tested NookScreen Recalibrate and I had a small improvement with Go keyboard

2. Can't play any flash movies ( my ZTE has become an iPhone lol ). I tried install some players ( web based ) with no success. Adobe Flash Player 10.3 official isn't compatible :(

3. Apps don't install on sd card automatically ( I set in CyanogenMod menu ). Is needed manual move to sd.

Anyway this rom is amazing.

Thanks for good job and keep going

Guest Krste

Hi all and congrats for this rom

I did upgrade easy in my ZTE 850 ( Vivo Brazil )

A lot of improvements .... but I got some issues :

1. Touchscreen calibration : terrible in new android keyboard ... I tested NookScreen Recalibrate and I had a small improvement with Go keyboard

2. Can't play any flash movies ( my ZTE has become an iPhone lol ). I tried install some players ( web based ) with no success. Adobe Flash Player 10.3 official isn't compatible :(

3. Apps don't install on sd card automatically ( I set in CyanogenMod menu ). Is needed manual move to sd.

Anyway this rom is amazing.

Thanks for good job and keep going

2. Try this Flash Player, it's slow on some sites, but works fine.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=647877&d=1310037072

3. I can confirm this, I have to move apps manually.

Guest plegdroid

if still having problems with go keyboard try thickbuttons, iam just testing go keyboard and that seems OK, it seems calibration issues depend on which version of the racer you have.

Guest vadimmitropolsky

Is anyone know how to fix issue with USB Mass Storage???I turn on mass storage and my Racer reboots=(plz somebody help to deal with this trouble....

Edited by vadimmitropolsky

Guest Denkro

Guys... I'm at the hospital with a pneumothorax... I can't do nothing before I get well...

Get well soon .. +)

Edited by Denkro

Guest vukodav

Guys... I'm at the hospital with a pneumothorax... I can't do nothing before I get well...

I hope you are getting better buddy. Get well soon :)

Guest plegdroid

hi tigtex, you just concentrate on getting you're self well, forget about roms and stuff and think about you're self and getting well.

best wishs, pleg.

Guest plegdroid

hi tigtex, you just concentrate on getting you're self well, forget about roms and stuff and think about you're self and getting well.

best wishs, pleg.

Guest Dj Fluminee

very sad news..get well soon, tigtex! best wishes.

Guest Racerboy

ouch man thats gotta hurt, get well soon

Guest anil_go

Is anyone know how to fix issue with USB Mass Storage???I turn on mass storage and my Racer reboots=(plz somebody help to deal with this trouble....

switch to default system theme in theme chooser or move all apps to phone memory . may it solve ur problem i guess

Guest vadimmitropolsky

switch to default system theme in theme chooser or move all apps to phone memory . may it solve ur problem i guess

unfortunately this didnt solve my problem=(

by the way,TIGTEX get well sooner as much as possible,u are a great guy and we need to you=)

Guest RobertsAccount

Get well soon, you've done an absolutely amazing job here for so many people already and I hope that you'll be back in no time to carry on your work ^_^

Rob.

Guest vadimmitropolsky

have you tryed usb debugging in development? it's a long shots but worth a try.

i tryed,but nothing=( i think problem laying in the soft,becauyse in stock v1.113 USB mass storage works well=)

Guest plegdroid

i tryed,but nothing=( i think problem laying in the soft,becauyse in stock v1.113 USB mass storage works well=)

with which rom is the issue with?

Guest plegdroid

2.3.4 Mooncake v1.113 Tigtex=)

follow these steps

turn off wifi

connect usb

notification tray should state usb connected, tap the notification which will bring up the turn on usb storage option, press ok.

don't bother with pc driver wizard.

go to my computer and find devices with removable storage, click it and your connected. at what stage does this fail?

Guest Dj Fluminee

if you have a wireless network, you can always use a ftp server. i recommend my ftp server. to set up a connection go to my computer -> tools -> map network drive -> sign up for... -> next -> choose another network location -> enter ftp adress (ftp:// ip provided by myftpserver) -> disable "log in anonymously" and enter user name (myftpserver by default) -> type a name for the folder and you're ready..when connecting if it will ask for a password you enter "mypassword" by default

Guest rremedio

USB storage didn't work for me with Tigtex experimental kernel, are you using it?

Edited by rremedio

Guest Jésus Alberto

USB storage didn't work for me with Tigtex experimental kernel, are you using it?

Here my USB does not work as mass storage or debugging mode with that fix.