[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest Racerboy

do you think i should reinstall the ROM without titanium back up?

ya full clean install without titanium backup, u can if u wish install a fresh titanium backup afterwards from market once you have apps installed, make sure you follow the instructions above to the letter, will be fine you have same device model as mine and i have no probs at all, unlike brazilian and other versions of zte x850 (racer)..

Edited by Racerboy

Guest sam tyler

i downloaded an fresh titanium back up after i put the new ROM on,i i think that's when my problems started,do i have to back up the 2.1 stock ROM again? or just go to install from zip? and will the apps from the market be compatible with the ROM? i know im going change from adw to go(as it works on my stock rom)

Guest Racerboy

i downloaded an fresh titanium back up after i put the new ROM on,i i think that's when my problems started,do i have to back up the 2.1 stock ROM again? or just go to install from zip? and will the apps from the market be compatible with the ROM? i know im going change from adw to go(as it works on my stock rom)

ok, well you backed up the 2.1 rom before installing any new rom so you can restore it if you wish ( turn off, press and hold vol- and press power button whilst still holding vol-) if you want to re-flash tigtex v113 rom then follow those instructions to the letter as i said above post #443, all apps that are for 2.1 and above should be compatible

Edited by Racerboy

Guest sam tyler

OK will back up 2.1 and reinstall the new ROM(again!) and this time, i wont put on any apps i saved via titanium back and adw! let hopefully it should work this time

Guest Racerboy

OK will back up 2.1 and reinstall the new ROM(again!) and this time, i wont put on any apps i saved via titanium back and adw! let hopefully it should work this time

ok, what i`m tryin to say is just dont restore any titanium backups from the old 2.1 rom to the 2.3.4 rom because there might be conflict between them, the clockwork recovery mod is excellent at backing up the current state of the rom and apps aswell, but if you decide to install titanium to backup apps on 2.3.4 rom make sure you only restore them on 2.3.4 rom.... hope it works properly this time

Guest blacksushi

This ROM is fine but will be better to use the original keyboard which the Racer comes with this small keys is hard to use it.

Great job anyway thanks

Guest Racerboy

This ROM is fine but will be better to use the original keyboard which the Racer comes with this small keys is hard to use it.

Great job anyway thanks

there are afew keyboard apps available on the market that can be used to replace standard app or you can tilt it sideways, i replaced it myself as my thumbs are toooooo big for the tiny keyboard layout lol

Guest Racerboy

do any of you guys know how to disable the phone rocker light, tried using root tools but that dosnt work with this Rom.

are we talking about the vol+ & vol- when pressed light comes on (answer call end call button)?

Guest Racerboy

yam the silver one at the bottom of the phone, make and end call.

ya i got that when using tigtex v113 rom but not on any of the B0 2.3.4 roms, but sry i dont know how to correct that ;(

check chinese roms thread on here, the 2.3.5 B01 is rather good and does`nt have that prob, everything works great, i`m just messing with a 2.3.4. rom from 4pda and new deadlink racer-kernel-2.6.32.9#64.......

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

it does work as it should just trying to find a way of turning it off all the time( it does go off after a few seconds) but eats the battery, press back and it lights up( as it should) would be nice to find a way of disabling it.

Guest madprofessorus

Just installed the rom on a Zte Racer from Greece,soon I will post details,so far it looks very nice!And I didnt knew that rom supports Greek language

Guest plegdroid

do any of you guys know how to disable the phone rocker light, tried using root tools but that dosnt work with this Rom.

sorted it, there's an app on market called keyboardlbacklight commander that does the job, stuck it in system and it's persistent. yeah!

Edited by plegdroid

Guest sam tyler

Hi! just reinstalled this ROM again,(after a screw up by me!!) i have a notification asking me to Enable Cyanogenmod statistics do i enable this? let me know cheers.

Guest plegdroid

Hi! just reinstalled this ROM again,(after a screw up by me!!) i have a notification asking me to Enable Cyanogenmod statistics do i enable this? let me know cheers.

it's optional, it helps with development of the rom.

Guest sam tyler

cheers for the reply,i have just notice there is no alarm clock on this ROM.was there meant to be one one here or am i meant to get one from the market? and the radio,does it really kill the battery?

Guest plegdroid

I've not tryed the radio, but yes will have to download alarm from market. if you try the radio let me know how the battery fairs up.

Guest madprofessorus

so far it works fine,tonight I discovered that I can't connect with the usb cable,pc don't recognize the phone...any suggestions?