[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest Racerboy

so far it works fine,tonight I discovered that I can't connect with the usb cable,pc don't recognize the phone...any suggestions?

which OS are you using? and did it install the drivers for it ?

Guest plegdroid

so far it works fine,tonight I discovered that I can't connect with the usb cable,pc don't recognize the phone...any suggestions?

I'd suggest having a read of the whole thread, I believe it's been covered, iam on the uk version that dosnt have an issue with USB, it depends on what incarnation of the racer your using,

Guest sam tyler

when connected the phone via usb the green man came up,it said turn off usb debug turned it of and worked but comp keeps saying new hardware find!

Guest Racerboy

it looks like a text file on my phone. so i cant install it

fm radio is the addon on the 1st post, .zip file, install like rom through clockwork mod

Guest plegdroid

just fix it,i reinstalled the drivers,sorry for the mess

when driver wizard came up you could have also told it to ignore it, USB mass storage still shows up in my computer, it took me a few goes, then the Mrs got it in 1,lol.

Guest Racerboy

got the radio working,it likes to skip stations (when trying to pre-set) but maybe that because of pirate radio crap where i live!

so you are now happy with your new rom?

Guest sam tyler

now i have got this ROM going now,(with radio)i will see what its like,and see if the radio does kill the battery!smile.gif maybe the guy who made this ROM should try and sell it to zte and you never know,they might roll it out as standard ! but then again 3 might not like that!

Guest Racerboy

now i have got this ROM going now,(with radio)i will see what its like,and see if the radio does kill the battery!smile.gif maybe the guy who made this ROM should try and sell it to zte and you never know,they might roll it out as standard ! but then again 3 might not like that!

hehe you never know..........if you decide radio is not worth it you can remove it through various apps on the market free of charge, i use absolute root tools ;)

Guest plegdroid

because this rom is based on the blade and the blade will take an sdcard of 32gig, will a racer now running this rom also be able to take a 32 gig sdcard?

Guest sam tyler

i know the Aussie one(Telstra smart touch 3020)(its the racer just with an different version) has 32gb of memory(sd card) but the internal has only 120mb, it also comes with a stylist pen built in,i know the spares for this model will be out in a few weeks, you can can get the silicon covers and screen protectors which are out all ready over there. and there are on Aussie E-bay(pity on our E-bay you have order them from china),and as my Mrs is from there,i should be getting some nice stuff coming to me in the next few weeks! and they were selling the phone there at $100(Aussie) that's about £70.00 here. here is an link, i hope it works! http://whirlpool.net...bile_phones_zte

Edited by sam tyler

Guest sam tyler

day one with this ROM, so far so good! the radio is good, didn't really kill the battery,(i have juice defender(free version) and cpu tuner i had to sort out the settings for cpu so it must be doing something right!)the clock weather thing had to be sorted,(fonts) and the weather also(location)im using Go,not ADW, as it was force closing on me the first time i put this ROM on the phone(and maybe because i put 2.1 app s back on my phone screwed it right up!)and i like the fact it has an Equalizer for the music,the keyboard is small,but im using an stylist from an D.S. so i can live with that.and no alarm!! downloaded one,did it get me up today? did it f£$k! so i got another from the market,find out if that one wakes me up! all in all i like it, it will take time for to get use to it,but i find people on here willing to help you so ALL-WAYS ask for advice! will there be any updates for this? or is it just a `one off`? with most people going on about foyo.(how great it is etc.,yes ive seen you tube) but i think stick with this for now!! and thanks for the Guy who made this! nice one!!

Guest Racerboy

day one with this ROM, so far so good! the radio is good, didn't really kill the battery,(i have juice defender(free version) and cpu tuner i had to sort out the settings for cpu so it must be doing something right!)the clock weather thing had to be sorted,(fonts) and the weather also(location)im using Go,not ADW, as it was force closing on me the first time i put this ROM on the phone(and maybe because i put 2.1 app s back on my phone screwed it right up!)and i like the fact it has an Equalizer for the music,the keyboard is small,but im using an stylist from an D.S. so i can live with that.and no alarm!! downloaded one,did it get me up today? did it f£$k! so i got another from the market,find out if that one wakes me up! all in all i like it, it will take time for to get use to it,but i find people on here willing to help you so ALL-WAYS ask for advice! will there be any updates for this? or is it just a `one off`? with most people going on about foyo.(how great it is etc.,yes ive seen you tube) but i think stick with this for now!! and thanks for the Guy who made this! nice one!!

tigtex the guy who has made the rom in this perticular thread does do new and updated ROMS which will be posted here as and when they are ready but i think he`s still recovering and needs some rest for now.....all good things come to those who wait

you can always try other roms aswell just like you flashed this 1, just make a backup before you do flash ANY rom......

Guest sam tyler

i did try to have a look at the ricky wyatt 2.2 fayo ROM, but every time i go on the thread,i keep getting an error ,message.(404)(from this site) so i couldn't look at it,is this the fayo ROM ive seen on some racer`s? ive seen some people who have it on youtube, but i have search the net for it but i couldn't find it.