[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest Racerboy

i did try to have a look at the ricky wyatt 2.2 fayo ROM, but every time i go on the thread,i keep getting an error ,message.(404)(from this site) so i couldn't look at it,is this the fayo ROM ive seen on some racer`s? ive seen some people who have it on youtube, but i have search the net for it but i couldn't find it.

theres a PM for you about it but i agree with plegdroid cm7 is better

Hi,

Tried all the roms including the latest 2.3.5.... but all those have screen callibration problem....

So ultimately the best rom is B02.... If anyone can make the battery fix for this that would be of great help....

If battery issue is solved..... This is one of the best rom....

Guest Rahulj85

Hi,

Tried all the roms including the latest 2.3.5.... but all those have screen callibration problem....

So ultimately the best rom is B02.... If anyone can make the battery fix for this that would be of great help....

If battery issue is solved..... This is one of the best rom....

you can try the re-worked version of b08 by dj fuminee..its the most stable rom that has run on my zte racer..for the battery drain issue, i have installed advance task killer with auto kill enabled..i have noticed that email, facebook keeping starting up and consumes most of the memory..this is the time battery starts to drain faster..after forcefully stopping the applications, the battery drain occured at much slower rate during idle time..i charge once a day now that too when there is around 20% of battery left.

you can try the re-worked version of b08 by dj fuminee..its the most stable rom that has run on my zte racer..for the battery drain issue, i have installed advance task killer with auto kill enabled..i have noticed that email, facebook keeping starting up and consumes most of the memory..this is the time battery starts to drain faster..after forcefully stopping the applications, the battery drain occured at much slower rate during idle time..i charge once a day now that too when there is around 20% of battery left.

Yeah tried it... but B02 seems good than B08 for me... I wish if someone could give a battery fix to B02 , that would be great....

Guest plegdroid

hi all can anyone please point me in the right direction to were can find bo8, I have found the link for bo2 which I've downloaded but am unable to locate the dj fluminie version of bo8.

Guest Racerboy

after a bit of digging, I've found it. lol

lol i just put it on chinese roms section post 51 default english

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

got it, understand what you meen,

cm settings

lockscreen settings

style options....pick rotary...press back.

rotary arrows..a job done. : )

How is B08 with the calibration and the battery? I'm on B02 right now, calibration is perfect but the battery isn't. I have to charge 2 times a day.

BTW, plegdroid can you post the link to the reworked version of B08? I can't find it anywhere.

Sent from my ZTE Racer

Guest Racerboy

How is B08 with the calibration and the battery? I'm on B02 right now, calibration is perfect but the battery isn't. I have to charge 2 times a day.

BTW, plegdroid can you post the link to the reworked version of B08? I can't find it anywhere.

Sent from my ZTE Racer

try HERE

Guest plegdroid

Is anyone know how to fix issue with USB Mass Storage???I turn on mass storage and my Racer reboots=(plz somebody help to deal with this trouble....

hi, me thinking I've solv,ed this issue, iam now using 4pda158, just spent the last hour in the same situation as your self, in a reboot cycle.

heres how i solved.

plug usb to phone, reboot phone,when rebooted the 1st option it will give you will to connect to usb mass storage.press ok,wait while ur phone finishs what it does, if your using more than 1 launcher it will ask what action to complete with pick which one you want and your pc will confirm the connection.

let me know if this dosnt work for you...

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Racerboy

hi, me thinking I've solv,ed this issue, iam now using 4pda158, just spent the last hour in the same situation as your self, in a reboot cycle.

heres how i solved.

plug usb to phone, reboot phone,when rebooted the 1st option it will give you will to connect to usb mass storage.press ok,wait while ur phone finishs what it does, if your using more than 1 launcher it will ask what action to complete with pick which one you want and your pc will confirm the connection.

let me know if this dosnt work for you...

thats odd not had any issues like that on any ROM i`ve used :blink:

Guest Racerboy

take it vista and above would come with the required android drivers already in the o/s.

i guess you on XP still, try windows update throught browser on safety tab/menu may have better driver, and mass storage drivers come as standard in vista/win7 the driver for the device is installed through windows update usually

Guest Racerboy

Is this project dead? It looked so promising...

no if you read the thread afew pages back TigTex is taking time out at the moment for hospital treatment

Guest bhamnav

Managed to root my phone and put on TigTex's 113 ROM on. Works a treat, certain parts seem a lot faster than before on Eclair. If only it were possible to fix that jammy keyboard. Still, a great effort. I wonder how many people have downloaded the latest ROM...