[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest XiaoKai

How can i get the Speech to Text back on the phone?

I installed this rom.

But the mic button on the keyboard to covert speech to text is gone.

Guest TigTex
It's great, though it drains the battery (phone never sleeps)...

You probably have one app that is causing that. My phone sleeps...

About xiokai and speech to text, have you checked the configuration? My racer is in portuguese and portuguese doesn't have a text-to-speech engine, i can't test that and i never saw the "mic button" before in any rom.

Guest mladenovic73

TigTex is there a chance for a new update,there is a nightly 94 for blade?

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest XiaoKai
About xiokai and speech to text, have you checked the configuration? My racer is in portuguese and portuguese doesn't have a text-to-speech engine, i can't test that and i never saw the "mic button" before in any rom.

Hi

So I went to

Menu > Settings > Voice Input & Output Settings > There is only Text to Speech settings.

The mic button on the keyboard has always been there this is the first rom i seen without it

This is wat it looks like

android21-speechtotext01.pngandroid_21-speech_to_text_2.png

Guest shubkin
Oush ... Testing here and everything is working! The problem must be with your local network.

don't work WIFI access point

Guest freebee

Wifi Wireless not work here too.

WPA2-PSK, DHCP. Firewall open on server. Desktops and tablets working in the same network.

Guest rpetya
You probably have one app that is causing that. My phone sleeps...

I cleared all the caches (which I did not do after the update) and indeed 'Running' dropped from 99 to 2%. Great!

Guest XiaoKai
Hi

So I went to

Menu > Settings > Voice Input & Output Settings > There is only Text to Speech settings.

The mic button on the keyboard has always been there this is the first rom i seen without it

This is wat it looks like

android21-speechtotext01.pngandroid_21-speech_to_text_2.png

bump anyone?

Guest RobertsAccount
bump anyone?

You could always download an alternative keyboard, I'd recommend Smart Keyboard Pro.

Also, long press functions don't work on my home screen.. For example I cannot long press widgets to move them, or long press empty space to open the menu ;)

Guest XiaoKai
You could always download an alternative keyboard, I'd recommend Smart Keyboard Pro.

Also, long press functions don't work on my home screen.. For example I cannot long press widgets to move them, or long press empty space to open the menu ;)

no thats not wat im looking for

im looking for a speech to text function which should be standard on androids

Guest Dj Fluminee

have you checked under the settings -> language & keyboard -> android keyboard -> voice input and select "on main keyboard"

Guest XiaoKai
have you checked under the settings -> language & keyboard -> android keyboard -> voice input and select "on main keyboard"

Thanks

and Thanks Rick

It was Voice Search that i needed

I didn't realize that voice search was not only for searching but also speech to text.

Guest equiliym

tigtex can i ask you to check wifi hotspot when releasing new rom? that feature is kind of really important to me and on #88 it doesnt work.. atleast here..

Guest freebee
tigtex can i ask you to check wifi hotspot when releasing new rom? that feature is kind of really important to me and on #88 it doesnt work.. atleast here..

Tethering not work here too (usb and wifi). I'm using wifi tether here, but, i think the performance will be better with this function in "native mode", drawing less the battery.

Guest TigTex
Tethering not work here too (usb and wifi). I'm using wifi tether here, but, i think the performance will be better with this function in "native mode", drawing less the battery.

usb teethering won't work. zte blade doesn't support that, so zte racer also doesn't work.

I've not yet released a new nightly because, with the help of deadlink and 4pda team, we are trying to build the rom from the source code.

But still, the wireless tethering should work, I'll release a new version to try to fix that. it will also have a new kernel. Doesn't fix the brazilian camera thought

Guest mladenovic73
usb teethering won't work. zte blade doesn't support that, so zte racer also doesn't work.

I've not yet released a new nightly because, with the help of deadlink and 4pda team, we are trying to build the rom from the source code.

But still, the wireless tethering should work, I'll release a new version to try to fix that. it will also have a new kernel. Doesn't fix the brazilian camera thought

When we can expect a new rom?

Guest equiliym

well tbh im using rexchun@4pdamod_04.05.2011.signed, since its 4pda release and wifi tethering works on their rom, they should know how to fix that..

i dont know why it doesnt work tho, it says turning on and it just stands there, it looks like its enabled but it doesnt work :P

well i just hope you guys will fix it, you have my support ;)

Guest Malakia2

Congratulations TigTex the rom!

I have a zte X850 from Brazil ... I wonder if there is any prediction for the solution of the problem of camera?

By the time I use this rom and the only problem!

Guest TigTex

NEW UPDATE IS OUT V 1.100

Changelog -----------

v 1.100 (13/6/2011)

- NEW KERNEL! (thank you for your help deadlink ;) )

- Fixed calibration and accuracy

- Improved performance a lot

- Fixed wifi tethering (thx rickywyatt)

- Fixed red/green backlight

- Fixed live wallpapers

- All cyanogenmod nightly 100 fixes.

Check the 1st post for download links.

Always tell me all bugs that you may found so that we can fix them :P

Guest TigTex
My Friend...

Any news for the camera of ZTE-850 brazilian?

sorry my english =x

The camera modules are there, but for some reason they don't work. I still need help from anyone that knows a little bit of coding and has a broken camera. But still, the rom should work without freezing your phone now...

Edited by rickywyatt