[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest brothermga
olha... sou desenvolvedor também porém nunca fiz nada para android porém trabalho com adobe flex mas me candidato a ajudar ai se precisar...

msn: [email protected]

abraço!

Na comunidade brasileira do Racer, tem um desenvolvedor que está trabalhando com o kernel. Vou pedir para ele entrar em contato contigo.

[ENGLISH]In Brazilian community Racer, has a developer working with the kernel. I'll ask him to contact you.

Guest lgomes

Tigtex,

Im making some tests here. If you need help, i'm here. I have more time in weekend. and so on...

Bluetooth with problems too.

Guest freebee

Wireless Tethering perfect!.

About camera, some debug info can help ?. Maybe some kernel-debug mode in a separate firmware and some program to get the debug info and put in some file in sd memory. the execution is simple, justing trying activate camera generating debug log, then, send to you.

Guest mladenovic73

Exellent work tigtex.The only thing that doesnt work is screen on and off animation(old tv animation).Thanx man for the ROM

Guest equiliym
- NEW KERNEL! (thank you for your help deadlink ;) )

thanks for new release, will test it right away.. just one question kernel related, is the full source of your new kernel available? id like to try recompile with some various stuff, education purposes, need to learn :P

Hi tigtex,

I congratulate you for d great roms you are giving us from past few days...

But still the calibration is not satisfying.... When I press m on my keyboard, it presses q or w... Its so, annoying... Please fix this...

Thank you,

Guest dakill
The camera modules are there, but for some reason they don't work. I still need help from anyone that knows a little bit of coding and has a broken camera. But still, the rom should work without freezing your phone now...

I am offering my help too. Not too much experience with android roms in particular but have some linux experience then i can find my way thru it. At least I could help with testing though. Contact thru caiocc12 @t gmail d0t com in google talk.

Guest thomaskp
Eu precisava de alguém brasileiro que soubesse um pouco de codigo que me contactasse. Esta nova versão já tem os módulos certos para a camera funcionar, mas por alguma razao ela ainda nao funciona. Preciso de ajuda de alguem que tenha problemas. Mas a rom ja não deve causar bloqueios.

In english:

The camera modules are there, but for some reason they don't work. I still need help from anyone that knows a little bit of coding and has a broken camera. But still, the rom should work without freezing your phone now...

Me diga o que você precisa, me mande uma MP que nos falamos, eu possuo um x850 - TIM.

Tell me what you need, send me a PM and we talk,I have a x850 TIM carrier.

thomaskpp at gmail dot com

Guest TigTex

Looks like the dhcp problem will be fixed on blade's nightly 102...

"Fix DHCP not woking for routers that hand out very long leases. (android_frameworks_base)"

Some routers have strange configurations that makes the device not adquiring a ip... I don't know if I should make a new rom tomorow or just wait one week like usual... It's a serious bug...

I don't know why some racer's don't have the right calibration. With me it's perfect, with the people that tested this rom, it's also perfect. But "Shishir S M" says that is uncalibrated... Different hardware? I can't calibrate the touchscreen for a device that I don't have...

About all the brazilians here, please talk about the camera here http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-race...-2-6-32-kernel/ to keep this topic clean. It looks like the kernel is OK. It's the rom that needs to be rebuilt from source (deadlink is working on it).

Edited by TigTex

Guest TigTex

Suddently this became a portuguese forum... please talk about the rom only and in english, there's a section to talk about customization and themes right here

Thank you.

About the calibration, there's one app called "dev tools". Open that app and select the option "Pointer Location". When you press the touchscreen with a stylus, does the detected touch and the real touch that you do are on the same place? Draw some circles, tell me if all the screen is completly uncalibrated or is only part of it. If the screen is calibrated, the screen draws a line exactly where you press with the pen, all around the screen.

note: racer uses a resistive screen, don't use fingers to tap, use a stylus, it's more accurate.

Guest M4rc05

Hi TigTex, another brother from Portugal lol, your last 2.3.4 ROM is great... i'm using it and i think it is the best so far. But i have a question for you, when you put the sound at max it makes a litle noise, how can i fix this?

Should i edit the ROM or do you have another workarround?

Thanks, keep up the great job.

;)

Guest TigTex
Hi TigTex, another brother from Portugal lol, your last 2.3.4 ROM is great... i'm using it and i think it is the best so far. But i have a question for you, when you put the sound at max it makes a litle noise, how can i fix this?

Should i edit the ROM or do you have another workarround?

Thanks, keep up the great job.

;)

i still haven't found a way to fix that... audiofilter.csv solves that problem on older roms but not on this one...

Guest RHeLL
i still haven't found a way to fix that... audiofilter.csv solves that problem on older roms but not on this one...

normaly is because the cyanogen let u do more dbs then the original.. in the cyanogen settings u can low the dbs and then u will get less distortion

Guest green_biri
normaly is because the cyanogen let u do more dbs then the original.. in the cyanogen settings u can low the dbs and then u will get less distortion

So what's the correct dbs level for racer then?

Guest Th1ag0w

Hello TigTex,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the great work. My phone it's in a whole new level with your ROM.

I was using the v88, and I noticed a bug where the phone does not wake up with the volume keys, even though I configured it for. Actually, the only way that my phone wakes up from deep sleep is using the power button.

I've just updated to the v100, without a data wipe, and this bug persistis. And now, a I found a new bug. The home button is really inaccurate. I must almost touch the menu button to get it to work.

Thanks again for your awesome ROM.

PS: My phone is from a carrier called VIVO, and the camera works like a charm with your rom. So the problem is only with the TIM's phones.

Guest takeokun
Hello TigTex,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the great work. My phone it's in a whole new level with your ROM.

I was using the v88, and I noticed a bug where the phone does not wake up with the volume keys, even though I configured it for. Actually, the only way that my phone wakes up from deep sleep is using the power button.

I've just updated to the v100, without a data wipe, and this bug persistis. And now, a I found a new bug. The home button is really inaccurate. I must almost touch the menu button to get it to work.

Thanks again for your awesome ROM.

PS: My phone is from a carrier called VIVO, and the camera works like a charm with your rom. So the problem is only with the TIM's phones.

Yes, congratulations for your AMAZING work. This ROM is a jewel.

I don't have the problem with the home button, but have a strange behavior with the touchscreen on v100 version (on v88 was perfect).

Using the "pointer location" on "dev tools" I noticed that at the very botton of the screen the touch is registered some pixels shifted down where the finger or stylus is really touching. I've noticed that on the keyboard too: touching the botton of the gray square where the letters "c", "v" or "b" are, for example, the "space" is actually registered. On v88 it doesn't happen.

Is there a "configuration file" that we can change some settings and fix those calibration errors? It seems that they are different from phone to phone.

I have the X850 from VIVO too. Camera working flawless here.

THANK YOU!

Guest Khan Miro
Yes, congratulations for your AMAZING work. This ROM is a jewel.

I don't have the problem with the home button, but have a strange behavior with the touchscreen on v100 version (on v88 was perfect).

Using the "pointer location" on "dev tools" I noticed that at the very botton of the screen the touch is registered some pixels shifted down where the finger or stylus is really touching. I've noticed that on the keyboard too: touching the botton of the gray square where the letters "c", "v" or "b" are, for example, the "space" is actually registered. On v88 it doesn't happen.

Is there a "configuration file" that we can change some settings and fix those calibration errors? It seems that they are different from phone to phone.

I have the X850 from VIVO too. Camera working flawless here.

THANK YOU!

For me the problem with the screen persists. I just installed it over the previous will a wipe and install help with it? Anyway TigTex 100x ;)

Guest Malakia2

TigTex

Found a problem on my zte 100 Roma's Brazilian tim!

When I receive messages or other types of notification the LED lights off and no longer in several cases.