ROM CM 7.1..nightly & MIUI "2.3.4" ROM's Latest updates ( Fully Working)

Guest sundawg

Guest atifx
Hey, I'm just wondering what you're doing to get such good battery life. I only can manage 5% every hour.

Thanks.

I have same problem with the battery.. But i have 1% every hour. I have disabled 3G, Wifi, GPS, Data, Brightness level 15%, But still i don't get 0.5% drainage in an hour. Even after wiping the Batt Stats..

Am i missing something ?

Guest mmkim
I have same problem with the battery.. But i have 1% every hour. I have disabled 3G, Wifi, GPS, Data, Brightness level 15%, But still i don't get 0.5% drainage in an hour. Even after wiping the Batt Stats..

Am i missing something ?

miui can hold 1% per hrs. it normal.

no missing.

important thing is reboot your phone or after charge battery 100%.

miui hold 12hrs 4% battery drain on 2G first. after 0.5-1% per hr. :D

Guest atifx
miui can hold 1% per hrs. it normal.

no missing.

important thing is reboot your phone or after charge battery 100%.

miui hold 12hrs 4% battery drain on 2G first. after 0.5-1% per hr. :D

I have rebooted my phone after 100% recharge. Still no Luck.. It goes 1% per hour.

How do we get 0.5% per hour?? Really wanna know.. :D

Guest Rajit
I have rebooted my phone after 100% recharge. Still no Luck.. It goes 1% per hour.

How do we get 0.5% per hour?? Really wanna know.. :D

Dude it depends on the battery as well. My phone is from feb 2010, and I would be lucky if it even gives 1%/hour. And either ways, 1%/hr is good enough. Don't get agitated..

Guest sundawg
Sorry Sundawg but i think in your Miui Rom the prox sensor is broken ... You confirm this ?

prox sensor works like charm..no issues.. :D

Guest mmick

I am with MIUI from 2h now and I have the following issues:

- on text boxes the "copy, paste,..." and selection bars (the new from 2.3.4) interfere with keyboard, specially with Swype

- WHERE are the settings for the SMS, CALL LEDs??? Mine do not work! :-(

- after the SIM unlock screen (the standard one) it appears a new one that only works if I select the Dismiss option

- I charged the phone up to 100% and after 2 SMS and 5 min of wifi browsing,the remaining battery I have...93%???

Guest atifx
Dude it depends on the battery as well. My phone is from feb 2010, and I would be lucky if it even gives 1%/hour. And either ways, 1%/hr is good enough. Don't get agitated..

I brought my Liquid Ferrari 3 months back. And i had a awesome battery backup. When i started installing Custom roms i got battery disasters. Anyways.. i will try somthing or maybe brick my device... :D

Guest Thmz159

What about sound quality? On f1rst's CM7 there was a irritating noise when using my in-earphones (which wasn't on froyo). And this ROM is based on f1rst's CM7. So is there noise?

Guest mmick
I brought my Liquid Ferrari 3 months back. And i had a awesome battery backup. When i started installing Custom roms i got battery disasters. Anyways.. i will try somthing or maybe brick my device... :D

Yeah, I me too! After the above post, I received ONE SMS + turned on the wifi + refreshed this page and now I have 88% battery...

This is the worst battery ever! And I'm with 2G and at 5m away from my router! The not to mention. The around 15-20% lcd light...

EDIT: I have just seen that after REBOOT network settings are Not saved either (for example, despite I have changed just to use 2G, after reboot it is on 3G again...)

Excelent ROM but too many issues :-(

Edited by mmick

Guest SmashDML

Any hints on formatting a 2gb sd for this rom?

Do I need to setup a swap partition? I have a acer liquid E :D

Current setup:

Swap - 0mb

Ext2 - 512mb

FAT32 - remaining

Guest zorginho
Any hints on formatting a 2gb sd for this rom?

Do I need to setup a swap partition? I have a acer liquid E :D

Current setup:

Swap - 0mb

Ext2 - 512mb

FAT32 - remaining

it's perfect u don't need any swap partition.

Guest sundawg
Gonna try rockin your miui 27....thanks, although the cm sounds cool with the miui music.......what to do what to do.

MIUI 1.5.27/MIUi 1.5.28sdawg....

Dont know if these are someway my fault but here are my issues

FC after taking two pictures in a row

Auto Rotate not working

Battery drains pretty quickly

battery drain is good for most & even I get 0.5 -1%/hour of drain..just chck in settings/display autorotation s enabled..if disabled..enable it..and yes at times autorotation don't work on default launcher2 miui ..so try go launcher ex from maket and see if the rotation works on it :D

Guest mmick

Other issues ou MIUI:

- after making some calls with a BT headphone and then turn it off (both headphone and Liquid´s BT) I have to reboot to have sound again (both earpiece and loudspeaker have no call sound)

- sometimes big SMS (3-4 SMS) give error when are being sent

Guest mmkim
Other issues ou MIUI:

- after making some calls with a BT headphone and then turn it off (both headphone and Liquid´s BT) I have to reboot to have sound again (both earpiece and loudspeaker have no call sound)

- sometimes big SMS (3-4 SMS) give error when are being sent

BT have a problem. so, wait next version.

and 3 months ago. 2G & 3G cannot lock correct. :D hope that correct now. :D

there is no correct to switch 2G & 3G .

Edited by mmkim

Guest Temur

Wow CM7.1 nightly is so smooth and fast!

I have install CM7.1 nightly + a2sd DT(gui) + old_sensor

All work very good, only :

- p-sensor for display out by calling, but i put manual the display out, that is no problem

- light-sensor

accerometer + comapss sensor work with the old_sensor patch! this two sensors are important than p-sensor/light-sensor.

with cm7.1 i haven't a problem with the camera :D (in miui the phone sudden-reboot after taken pictures)

CM7.1 ROCK MY ACER-LIQUID!

(This android version 2.3 is for everyday use OK!)

Thanks at all DEV's!

Guest atifx
Yeah, I me too! After the above post, I received ONE SMS + turned on the wifi + refreshed this page and now I have 88% battery...

This is the worst battery ever! And I'm with 2G and at 5m away from my router! The not to mention. The around 15-20% lcd light...

EDIT: I have just seen that after REBOOT network settings are Not saved either (for example, despite I have changed just to use 2G, after reboot it is on 3G again...)

Excelent ROM but too many issues :-(

Agreed! It's an excellent ROM, (Appreciated Sundawg for his tweaks). Major problem is the battery issue. Standby would give me 1% drain. But when its in use, battery reduces drastically. After a call of 8 Minutes, mine went to 92% from fully charged. I have disabled GPS, Data, Wifi, Rotation with a Display of 20%.

Secondly, some settings are not being saved e.g:after reboot it is on 3G again.

Hope Sundawg would do some magic and fix the issues :D