ROM CM 7.1..nightly & MIUI "2.3.4" ROM's Latest updates ( Fully Working)

Guest sundawg

Guest sundawg

Update 06/01/11 - New Theme added MIUI 1.5.13 & Above.. Dark circle on new black MIUI theme.....Check first post for update....enjoy :D

Guest mmick
MIUI 2.5.4 ?? [...] finally coming to the battery..keep ur battery calibrated twice a month..

I meant MIUI "2.3.4" sorry. The problem has nothing to do with the battery / A1 itself but with the ROM .27. I always leave my phone to charge 100% and discharge until it turns off. Moreover just before I flash your latest MIUI I had a custom Froyo 2.2 and battery was 0.5%/hour on standby and with my "heavy use" it lasted 1.5 days.

With your latest MIUI the device is much faster but on standby it sucks 1%/hour (2x more) and with "light use" I can´t make 1 day out of the battery

Plus, with your latest MIUI and light use my Liquid gets *much* hotter than with heavy use on Froyo. I already flashed 3 times and did full wipe before I flash, so it can´t be a coincidence: it is a problem with latest MIUI for sure.

Guest kubrick89

Broken Auto-Rotation here... it was working and than it suddently stops... any idea to restore it? can i flash oldsensor patch?

Guest sundawg
Broken Auto-Rotation here... it was working and than it suddently stops... any idea to restore it? can i flash oldsensor patch?

ru using 1.5.27 or 5.20??

Guest kubrick89
ru using 1.5.27 or 5.20??

1.5.27... solved with miui backup, reflash and than restore... but after reboot broken again... permission problem? which file?

OK... Fixed by removing ms3c_yamaha.cfg and than disable and enable auto-rotation toggle... seems that this file need to be fixed for having compass and autorotation fully working even after several reboots... What about delete it during boot?

Edited by kubrick89

Guest Ramdanih

+1 broken auto rotate & can't scroll menu anything..

Guest kubrick89
+1 broken auto rotate & can't scroll menu anything..

Fixed... read my post... file is in /data/system/ms3c_yamaha.cfg

Guest fra74

I had the same problem on 1.5.27 after using Navigon the Auto-Rotation broken, flashesh 2 times but always the same problem!!!!!! and the gps singnal stays still in the notification bar even if got not sgnal !!! now i'm back to 1.5.20.

Sorry for my bad english

Guest sundawg
Fixed... read my post... file is in /data/system/ms3c_yamaha.cfg

yep!! that's rite..need to delete ms3c_yamaha.cfg...that's the one messing up rotation.. :D

Guest kubrick89
yep!! that's rite..need to delete ms3c_yamaha.cfg...that's the one messing up rotation.. :D

How important is that f***ing file... :D does it control every sensor?

Guest sundawg
How important is that f***ing file... :D does it control every sensor?

it's nothing but helps... magnetic & orientation sensor... :D

Guest etc604

hi all

i cannot see my ext3 partition, where my software is installed...i can only see the fat32 partition

can any of you help me out?

thanks

Guest Barleyman

Is the CM rom fully working as you advertise or I need to adjust this and that?

I grabbed MIUI from the other thread and it's got more issues than I'm happy with so I decided to check out CM next (coming from LCR-F)..

What is exactly needed on top of the 1st page firmware? The proximity fix I suppose?

Guest jobe2306

can't download from market with CM 7.1...

items stay at Starting download...

what should I do?

edit: a reboot solves this problem

Edited by jobe2306

Guest sundawg
Is the CM rom fully working as you advertise or I need to adjust this and that?

I grabbed MIUI from the other thread and it's got more issues than I'm happy with so I decided to check out CM next (coming from LCR-F)..

What is exactly needed on top of the 1st page firmware? The proximity fix I suppose?

yes cm7.1 almost all working..just add proximity patch if u need it .and the miui version works flawless..except for the mms issue which already has a patch now..all sensors working.b/w its your choice what you want.. :D

Guest LazerRanger

Thanks for all your hard work Sundawg, yours is my fave version of CM 7.1 on the Liquid. I'm a little confused about where to find the proximity patch, would really appreciate a heads up on that.

Guest Rakeem

Hi there.

Congrats on producing such a nice ROM :D

I am however having 2 issues.

With the music player. It doesnt see my music files. I have tried moving them to the miui/music/mp3 folder and removing the no media file but it still wont find them. In the settings there doesnt seem to be a way of locating the folders where the music is stored. There is an option to filter by folder, but that just brings up a pop up saying "Select Folder" and a choice of "OK" or "Cancel" but doesnt show any folders. I have Google it a bit but no working solution yet.

With the calendar there is a semi transparent grey/black bar coming out from the top right hand side of the screen which appears to serve no function apart from obscuring my view.

Any one else have these problems or know how to fix ?

Guest Temur
Nice Find Temur..it'll def look great on cm 7.1.. :D

sry, it doent work :(

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...119&page=18

last post

"This theme is only for mdpi devices. The dev is working on a HDPI version. "

EDIT:

I have a similar theme found.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1021507

MDPI and >>>HDPI<<< :o

EDIT2: http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/samsung_i900...cm7_themes.html

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1061507

EDIT3:

Honeycomb theme is very nice :D

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=943423

Edited by Temur

Guest SmashDML

Hi there,

Are there any fixes for the sound recorder? I need to shout to hear myself on the playback :D

Edited by SmashDML

Guest atifx
MIUI 1.6.3. is on its way...stay tuned..change log preview looks very promising.. :o

Wow.. when is the Release? hope we would get a good battery back-up..:D :D