ROM CM 7.1..nightly & MIUI "2.3.4" ROM's Latest updates ( Fully Working)

Guest sundawg

Guest sundawg
Will all this latest fixes (including last LSTeam prox fix) be inluded in next 1.6.3?

proximity works in all of my version ..you don't need prox fix anyway.but will try to figure out battery issue first..miui infact gives random battery drainat times 0.5-1 % ..sometimes it goes around 2-3% /hour..so will try to fix that first :D

Guest kubrick89
proximity works in all of my version ..you don't need prox fix anyway.but will try to figure out battery issue first..miui infact gives random battery drainat times 0.5-1 % ..sometimes it goes around 2-3% /hour..so will try to fix that first :D

Well... prox fix is almost fix... i say almost because if you make a long call screen doesn't power on anymore... as LSteam said it's due to the fact that during a call, after some time, liquid goes in something like standby mode and doesn't listen to the prox sensor anymore...

Or maybe is it just me? :D

Guest sundawg
Well... prox fix is almost fix... i say almost because if you make a long call screen doesn't power on anymore... as LSteam said it's due to the fact that during a call, after some time, liquid goes in something like standby mode and doesn't listen to the prox sensor anymore...

Or maybe is it just me? :D

well..i've never seen that problemof poximity on call on my liquid with my version..atleast for me personally..i talk over the phone with my girlfriend for almost an hour or more.everyday.when i hang up it def gets back to normal screen " lockscreen"..and normally it works fine. :D

Guest maniaco84
well..i've never seen that problemof poximity on call on my liquid with my version..atleast for me personally..i talk over the phone with my girlfriend for almost an hour or more.everyday.when i hang up it def gets back to normal screen " lockscreen"..and normally it works fine. :D

HI all, anyone have problem with light sensor (CM7.1.83)? I would know also why I see very few mb free

ram, 30 to 50, thanks bye

Guest kubrick89
HI all, anyone have problem with light sensor (CM7.1.83)? I would know also why I see very few mb free

ram, 30 to 50, thanks bye

For ram... think it's normal if you have a1 like me... try using swapper or creating a swap partition on sd card... that will def help with low memory

Guest maniaco84
For ram... think it's normal if you have a1 like me... try using swapper or creating a swap partition on sd card... that will def help with low memory

mmhh... so is a limitation system than..ok, many thanks, for problem of light sensor instead? u have same problem? any idea? thanks

Guest markheloking

does anyone still have the problem with the phone not checking sim card after first boot? 'couse I do XD

wipe+wipe dslavicshitcache + wipe cache -> reboot into recov + wipe again. then

flash from SD (no checks), flash A2SDthingy (the right one from first post here), reboot into firmware.

first boot (directly after flashing) everything is fine (YEEY, bluetooth works again! (didn't with other rom I had)), but after a reboot, it says "NO SERVICE", and it does not ask me for my PIN any more (thus act like no SIM is present).

into recov again -> wipe + wipe dalvic + wipe cache -> reboot into firmware : same problem still occurs.

atm just flashed back into Team CD Liquid Metal rom V3.0 thingy, but I would prefer this one if the SIM would keep working.

what did I do wrong? not wipe enough? XD

btw: also I did not move any cashes to SD or anything (so no swap & stuff)

ps. GREAT PROJECT! getting it really neat! thinking of donating when everything is done & working (for me)

--[EDIT]--

I now see that I should have "highlighted everything on SD in A2SDGui" at first boot. would this couse that problem? *not wanting to go over flashing again for such a thing if won't work anyway (actually use this phone, so, yeah)*

Edited by markheloking

Guest sundawg
does anyone still have the problem with the phone not checking sim card after first boot? 'couse I do XD

wipe+wipe dslavicshitcache + wipe cache -> reboot into recov + wipe again. then

flash from SD (no checks), flash A2SDthingy (the right one from first post here), reboot into firmware.

first boot (directly after flashing) everything is fine (YEEY, bluetooth works again! (didn't with other rom I had)), but after a reboot, it says "NO SERVICE", and it does not ask me for my PIN any more (thus act like no SIM is present).

into recov again -> wipe + wipe dalvic + wipe cache -> reboot into firmware : same problem still occurs.

atm just flashed back into Team CD Liquid Metal rom V3.0 thingy, but I would prefer this one if the SIM would keep working.

what did I do wrong? not wipe enough? XD

btw: also I did not move any cashes to SD or anything (so no swap & stuff)

ps. GREAT PROJECT! getting it really neat! thinking of donating when everything is done & working (for me)

--[EDIT]--

I now see that I should have "highlighted everything on SD in A2SDGui" at first boot. would this couse that problem? *not wanting to go over flashing again for such a thing if won't work anyway (actually use this phone, so, yeah)*

manual wipe twice ..then flash the rom..immediately flash darktremor script which already has a2sdgui integrated.reboot your device at homescreen check in a2sdui if it says app in internal memory click it the phone will reboot and will normally boot to homescreen if u have no sim or signal issue reboot once and it will be fine once for all....

Note : make sure u have already mad ext & ext 3 partiton before flashing rom and dont use malez default app2sd od method as you are using dark termor.... i've already explained in first post..for most its working fine..dont know whats the issue for your phone..but follow the procedure ..will be good to go :D

Guest markheloking
manual wipe twice ..then flash the rom..immediately flash darktremor script which already has a2sdgui integrated.reboot your device at homescreen check in a2sdui if it says app in internal memory click it the phone will reboot and will normally boot to homescreen if u have no sim or signal issue reboot once and it will be fine once for all....

Note : make sure u have already mad ext & ext 3 partiton before flashing rom and dont use malez default app2sd od method as you are using dark termor.... i've already explained in first post..for most its working fine..dont know whats the issue for your phone..but follow the procedure ..will be good to go :D

I do not understand what is different to this then what I did.

I wiped, trice, (does malez recovery wipe count as "manual" for you?), and also, in the same recovery session, I also flash the tremor thingy.

Next part I do not understand. What should I check? Should I check if the A2SDGui is located on the phone or SD (using the default thingy), or should I check something else WITH the A2SDGui?

Also, the signal worked fine on the prime boot, it was the reboot what broke it. I rebooted three times, and it kept "NO SIGNAL".

"make sure u have already mad ext & ext 3 partiton" -- how do I make sure/how do you do that anyway?

trying again now.

Guest sundawg
I do not understand what is different to this then what I did.

I wiped, trice, (does malez recovery wipe count as "manual" for you?), and also, in the same recovery session, I also flash the tremor thingy.

Next part I do not understand. What should I check? Should I check if the A2SDGui is located on the phone or SD (using the default thingy), or should I check something else WITH the A2SDGui?

Also, the signal worked fine on the prime boot, it was the reboot what broke it. I rebooted three times, and it kept "NO SIGNAL".

"make sure u have already mad ext & ext 3 partiton" -- how do I make sure/how do you do that anyway?

trying again now.

in A2sd gui u need to see if app on sd is highlited in green color .if not u need to click it ..the phone reboots once again when it get's back to home screen check a2sdgui if app on sd is highlited..

Now coming to the partiton ..ext2 and ext partition can be created in malez under the option partition..dont make swap partiton just create ext2 with 512mb swap=0 now use convert ext2 to ext 3 and finally now u can flash your rom..thats the procedure to follow..and i suggest you follow 'em threads first for creating partitons..if your not sure of it :D

Guest markheloking

I am not sure what did it this time, but it worked. The stuff was allready on the SD btw, so that could not be it. I also received that weird "Second SIM" screen (the one that you can only dismiss, becouse there probably is no working password). What is that for anyway?

Restoring apps & data now, hoping it will stay in this working state of mind :D

Guest markheloking

ok, everything is fine, but it does not recognize the USB anymore (wont tell me "Hey! you have connected USB! wanna enable USB storage?")

is this just not implemented yet, is there any module i need to flash/install, or am I plainly doing something wrong?

going over wifi now, but come on, sirriously, slow as badword (filling up that 16gb is a pain in the *** over wifi).

Guest sundawg
ok, everything is fine, but it does not recognize the USB anymore (wont tell me "Hey! you have connected USB! wanna enable USB storage?")

is this just not implemented yet, is there any module i need to flash/install, or am I plainly doing something wrong?

going over wifi now, but come on, sirriously, slow as badword (filling up that 16gb is a pain in the *** over wifi).

usb mount works fine for me as well as others ...your's s a special phone i believe... :D ..b/w i would suggest try multimount sd app from market and enable it as a widget..it really works great..

Guest markheloking

everything well and ok, but that app still relies on the os to recognize USB in the first place. It charges ok, but nothing more than that. ah, well. i'm going to sleep now. school tomorow (and huge tests coming up and stuff)

please dó inform me if anyone has a solution/idea. and please don't tell me it is wiping the freakin thing again XD

Guest sundawg
everything well and ok, but that app still relies on the os to recognize USB in the first place. It charges ok, but nothing more than that. ah, well. i'm going to sleep now. school tomorow (and huge tests coming up and stuff)

please dó inform me if anyone has a solution/idea. and please don't tell me it is wiping the freakin thing again XD

first try the app multimount sd and then comment.. :D