ROM CM 7.1..nightly & MIUI "2.3.4" ROM's Latest updates ( Fully Working)

Guest sundawg

Guest sundawg

Alrite guys i made this new thread ..cause i don't want users to get confused with so many rom & patch updates going around..so it would be easy for everyone to get update from one place..*** No Offense to any dev please for making New thread***

First update MIUI ROM's for you

1.5.27 Latest

Changelog

Customisable Toggles

Customisable sound settings

Third-party privacy for Contacts, Messaging and Phone applications

System:

Add third-party application permissions support for Messaging, Phone and Contacts

Phone:

Optimsation of Phone menu items including support for filtering unknown callers

Added support for pasting Phone numbers to dial

Optimisation, when no operator signal is found but can make emergency calls, status bar icon changed to show ‘SOS’ inside of the signal graphic

Fix issue where some Theme .mtz files would cause parties to be unable to hear each other during call incoming or outgoing

Messaging:

Added support for importing vCards from messages

Write new message optimisations

Faster search of contacts from recipient box

Other UI performance enhancements

Fix some issues where MMS messages could not be opened

Added support for OGG media format in MMS

Fixed screen unable to change to landscape mode when creating new SMS message page (5.24)

Fixed conversations behind exposed when opening the attachment menu on the SMS message creating page

Fixed MMS size display error in the details of MMS

DND:

Added new privacy version

Contacts:

Added support for adding photo for contact when creating new entry

Added support for importing contacts via vCards

Fix FC issue importing SIM card contacts in some circumstances

Fixed the name of the contact to show correctly in call log where contact has multiple numbers

Fixed FC issues in sorting group contacts

Themes:

Optimisation of ringtone information and default selected when browsing ringtones

Fix issue where some themes displayed the wrong Wi-Fi signal information in the status bar

Fix issue where cancelling theme downloads and delayed dialogue messages

Music:

Optimisation of default music player controls

Fixed issue where pressing Menu and Exit was not allowing to exit

Fixed issue where Music player would not respond to being closed by long-pressing the back key as per button settings in Settings > System > Button settings

Lockscreen & Status bar:

Added support for customising toggles menu items (via Settings menu)

Camera:

Added white balance, focus mode and scene mode settings

Optimisation of SD card to disable some issues with FC

Camera/Camcorder working fine

Backup:

Multiple optimisations

Settings:

Add new Mute / vibration settings, support for; calls, SMS. Can be set up independently for vibration mode as well

Added support for controlling headphone settings / sound options

Added New applications ..New power amp full version..available now in my ROM

Added New Wallpapers

Fully working..all sensors working NO browser FC no wifi issue

Download link

MIUI 1.5.27/MIUi 1.5.28sdawg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4X7LQFJE

May 20th Version Below

MIUI Update 1.5.24 below

Download Link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H8RWU6HG

Note : Please manual wipe first in recovery & flash with no sign check..and after boot check a2sdgui to see app on sd is highlited

here is an Amazing theme for the latest miui with original dark theme added up with blue color instead of 'em orange by default..and i'm def loving it..

Give it a try

save the file on your sd.. install it through theme manager..reboot ur phone once ..and see the diff

B/w this isnt my theme..its from the xda dev for n1..i'm using it in my liquid

Download link

http://depositfiles.com/files/uk154dnyz

Update 06/01/11 - New Theme added MIUI 1.5.13 & Above.. Dark circle on new black MIUI theme

Download link

http://depositfiles.com/files/uctdbxugf

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CM 7.1 nightly updates

CM 7.1 83

Changes & tweaks..all the sensor working fine .. proximity on call works fine at times..for me atleast its def working.. added few apps & libs from old stable ver ..all hardware working.very snappy...No soft key issues..fast as hell .good battery drain...so everyone give it a shot and do let me know .if its fine.

Note : Added MIUI Music to CM7.1 ROM..check it out..

Download Link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SPI23LEV

Darktremor script for app2sd+

Download link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0OGGHW2X

If Anyone facing audio issue or low output voice issue on call ..please flash the below file with no sign check ..don't wipe

Download link

http://depositfiles.com/files/4oqz6lat3

Please manual wipe first in recovery & flash with no sign check .

Flash the ROM & flash the Darktremor script and reboot after the first boot please click a2sdgui to make sure data is on sd is highlited and also in liquid setings change the sd cache to 2048 instead 128

Thanks to all dev..Koud truecolor...roggin..Gnufabio dario..lens..first..Dr chase..and all other dev if i missed thier names... :P

____________________ENjoy The ROM _________________

Edited by sundawg

Guest yangg

Thanks for the works !

on CM7.1 Wifi doesn't work i try a reboot and samething no wifi he just say error and on reboot i have to set the network again for rogers it seem to doesn't save the setting

another thing when i start cyanogenmod in setting it just crash but im in french canadien

Edited by yangg

Guest hossiam

Gonna try rockin your miui 27....thanks, although the cm sounds cool with the miui music.......what to do what to do.

MIUI 1.5.27/MIUi 1.5.28sdawg....

Dont know if these are someway my fault but here are my issues

FC after taking two pictures in a row

Auto Rotate not working

Battery drains pretty quickly

Edited by hossiam

Guest mmkim

sundawg:

i wanna to know your miui 1.5.27 & cm7.1 83 ..........

These two versions are not optimized not it? Because a lot of time playing ASPHALT 6 can not play.

However, if the true color of the phoenix version with no problem. :P

is it true? :(

and i can say.......because play above game is very important. and i hope use your good rom. <_<

P.S. : and other thing is miui.

do you know how to translate (traditional chinese) for miui rom correctly?

because all traditional chinese in miui is not correctly. do you know how to amend? :rolleyes:

Edited by mmkim

Guest hossiam
Thanks for the works !

on CM7.1 Wifi doesn't work i try a reboot and samething no wifi he just say error and on reboot i have to set the network again for rogers it seem to doesn't save the setting

another thing when i start cyanogenmod in setting it just crash but im in french canadien

The miui work im on rogers as well.....out.

Guest yangg
The miui work im on rogers as well.....out.

If you reboot on MIUI did he keep the network setting because when i use 1.5.20 i have to put network setting after each reboot (fido) don't know why

thanks

Guest sundawg
How's the smootheness and snappiness in MIUI 1.5.27? Like before or improved.

@ Rajit..It's very fast now better then previous rom's & def its snappy.plus battery drain is very good....0.5%/hour . :P

Guest sundawg
sundawg:

i wanna to know your miui 1.5.27 & cm7.1 83 ..........

These two versions are not optimized not it? Because a lot of time playing ASPHALT 6 can not play.

However, if the true color of the phoenix version with no problem. :P

is it true? :(

and i can say.......because play above game is very important. and i hope use your good rom. <_<

P.S. : and other thing is miui.

do you know how to translate (traditional chinese) for miui rom correctly?

because all traditional chinese in miui is not correctly. do you know how to amend? :rolleyes:

@mmkim.. wow..you own a special phone :D... games work fine for me..even played asphalt 6 on it..

Guest parithosh93

im getting a process.acore eroor on the cm 7.1 nightly rom, i wiped all data thru malez n flashed this rom followed by the apps2sd zip. it starts perfectly and i used titanium backup to restore all my apps n data, after that i enabled swap using a2sdgui app. the rom is super smooth. i tried overclocking it to 883 ghz, still smooth no probs. i tried restarting the phone, it starts up n i get the process.acore error n then it enters a bootloop. so i wiped n flashed again, i used titanium backup n enabled swap, this time i didnt overclock. i restarted, and i got a bootloop again. whats the problem?

thanks fr the help :P

Guest sundawg
im getting a process.acore eroor on the cm 7.1 nightly rom, i wiped all data thru malez n flashed this rom followed by the apps2sd zip. it starts perfectly and i used titanium backup to restore all my apps n data, after that i enabled swap using a2sdgui app. the rom is super smooth. i tried overclocking it to 883 ghz, still smooth no probs. i tried restarting the phone, it starts up n i get the process.acore error n then it enters a bootloop. so i wiped n flashed again, i used titanium backup n enabled swap, this time i didnt overclock. i restarted, and i got a bootloop again. whats the problem?

thanks fr the help :P

don't enable swap..keep swap to 0

Guest sundawg
I have heavy disconnects with wifi on latest cm7 nightly builds :-/... somebody too?

wifi works fine in my vers..ive tried it...wipe n flash again :P

Guest kubrick89
compass on CM7.1 work for me

Doesn't work for me... any ideas?

Works only with smart compass but is not accurate at all...

Edited by kubrick89