[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest frankie_fish
Can anyone give me a link to 1.3.0 ? 1.4.0 and 1.5.0 can't get signal and constantly resets.. on bb61.. please :D

flash bb 67 and then 1.5.0

works for me...

Guest hrm5023
I tried that it still didn't work!

BUT

I flashed a baseband patch and all is well now.. :D :D

Share the Bband patch pls?!?

@Trip..

Very nice and smooth rom... I am grateful for your work on X10.

H

Guest TripNRaVeR

Keeps getting more full here. Will release tonight an update. Is wifi not working for anyone? If it doesnt work feel free to help someone with cobrato patch, dont add it in the rom and upload it please.

Guest Xperia84
Just want to let you now.. Some progress on Gingerbread rom :D! Gingerbread rom now also on baseband 61!

Trip you are a badword masterpiece. Any eta on gingerbread? Just asking.

Guest xionation
Share the Bband patch pls?!?

@Trip..

Very nice and smooth rom... I am grateful for your work on X10.

H

Here you go.. this is what i used..

Keeps getting more full here. Will release tonight an update. Is wifi not working for anyone? If it doesnt work feel free to help someone with cobrato patch, dont add it in the rom and upload it please.

Yeah I wasn't going to.. I wouldnt know how to do that in the first place..

LOVE the work you do..

Gladly followed you from XDA to Modaco..

Keep Up The Good Work My Friend.

Best ROM in my honest opinion :D

cm6bb54.zip

Guest frankie_fish

two files that cobrato said on xda to replace and that wifi and keyboad will work, i replaced that files in 1.5.0 with files from 1.2.0 and everythimg is working for me on bb 67

i didnt share that with anybody just keept that rom for me

Guest Wrathman

Hi Trip... lovin' your work so far. I was wondering if there was a way to add a custom message to the initial lock screen (before you swipe down to unlock) like in vanilla Froyo... Just curious as I liked that feature (I used it to put my home number to contact in case anyone found my phone and was honest enough to want to return it). If not, no worries. That won't stop your excellent work from being my daily :D

LOL... i haven't been here on Modaco in so long that I had to re-register my account here! HAHAHAH!!! But where you go, my friend, we follow...

Guest Neel007

Trip- i have uploaded both the fix files with instruction on mediafire

if you allow me I will share a link here...

EDIT -

Link for wifi and keyboard fix for those on bb 67 with 1.5.0 --- here you go ---->

http://www.mediafire.com/?5p1a8tjtgwt3mam

ROOT EXPLORER - link removed by mod

Edited by Lancez

Guest ziechar

Hi trip, rom works nice on bb67 only wifi doesnt work.. hope for next relise it will be fixed... seems that battery petformance is very good, on 1.5 got the longest lifetime between all roms what have used :D on your previus 2.2 rom flash player didnt worked, but here seems no problems with that :D

Guest Neel007
Hi trip, rom works nice on bb67 only wifi doesnt work.. hope for next relise it will be fixed... seems that battery petformance is very good, on 1.5 got the longest lifetime between all roms what have used :D on your previus 2.2 rom flash player didnt worked, but here seems no problems with that :D

check your pm for fix if u need it... not uploading it on forum untill trip allows....

EDIT:- ok it's allowed now so link is here ....thnx trip ...

ROOT EXPLORER - link removed by mod

Edited by Lancez

Guest TripNRaVeR
check your pm for fix if u need it... not uploading it on forum untill trip allows....

Its allowed for now, that way i can fix Gingerbread version for tonight. Want to get 0.3.0 ready. After that going back to froyo.

Guest PhrozenFear
Hi Trip... lovin' your work so far. I was wondering if there was a way to add a custom message to the initial lock screen (before you swipe down to unlock) like in vanilla Froyo... Just curious as I liked that feature (I used it to put my home number to contact in case anyone found my phone and was honest enough to want to return it). If not, no worries. That won't stop your excellent work from being my daily :D

One way you can do that is grab the lockscreen image, and edit that with your information, then add that to your phone. It's what I did. I have a Lockscreen.jpg and a Background.jpg, and they're the exact same, only with a small bit of text added (Phone is property of <my name>).

Guest PeterRock

Pm me with the link too please, i'm having the same issue.

BUT this ROM (1.5.0) is amazing!

Good work Trip.I hope that when SE release the GB for x10 you'll do some MOD for us too! :D

Thanks everyone who's helping here in this thread. :D

EDIT:

THANKS @Neel007, now everything's working! \o/

Edited by PeterRock

Guest king2

just installed after version 1.4 , now on 1.5

difference 1.4 give me an bad signal only 2 stripes , 1.5 give me all the stripes in connection

for G3 , 1.4 switch between H and G3 every few minuts , 1.5 dont switch

after installed 1.5 , i installed cm6bb54.zip , after that i use mui back up to get my files back .

using the proper way like in post number one , i end up with an sony ericson screen and a frozen phone , i used the update to get back to official rom , then rooted an came back to this version 1.5.

wifi it will see my own connection , accepted my pasword , first time will log in , after that , it tries but never succeed

good use an link for the wifi fix :-)

Edited by king2

Guest AnujB

Hi Trip,

I have just flashed ver 1.5.0 on my x10i. But I am getting radio problem. It is constantly dropping with 2 sec (approx) frequency. I will try following things from my side,

- Crash system server

- Fix permission (XRecovery)

Will report back if I find something. :D

Guest 07ee17

@Trip

Hi! What about network signal drop problem? Is it normal to wait for 10 minute after rebooting phone to let it settle down or this is some sort of problem which needs fixing??

Thanks!

Guest Neel007
Pm me with the link too please, i'm having the same issue.

BUT this ROM (1.5.0) is amazing!

Good work Trip.I hope that when SE release the GB for x10 you'll do some MOD for us too! :D

Thanks everyone who's helping here in this thread. :D

wifi-key fix-

ROOT EXPLORER- link removed by mod

anybody ...feel free to share this link , if someone want it...

for now -- trip has allowed it

Edited by Lancez