[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest geordieboy2011
Oh then you should be fair to every member. This tripnraver guy can go to other threads & troll just because he releases some roms? He won't get any warning at all?

& now you're gonna ban me? That's really nice

if he or anyone is doing it on other forums then its up to the mods of there forums to sort it out or have a quiet word with admin on here

not come on to a peacfull forum and start shouting off

i dont and cant be arsed to read the crap so please stop it....

what you or anybody does on other forums shouldnt happen as its not nice but to go and do the same is childish come on grow up children

Guest Mr. Scary

Don't have a single issue with v1.7 except the Audio/Video are still out of sync when recording in 720p. (Baseband 67 - Memory Card Class 10)

Guest Atanu89

yesterday and Evynnstarr what do you seriously want to gain from your comments? please just stop.

OT: audio out of sync when recording, some lag but phone is still caching.

other than that all good

Guest highaltitude

Everything is working great, and I did notice some things were different from the settings area. :)

Edited by highaltitude

Guest darkvalance

wow is that a new facebook widget and home screen? haha and the lock screen is really awesome now compared to 1.6.5 (: thanks alot trip cant find any bugs at the moment ^^

Guest twerg

Im sorry (dont really want to get involved but) I see Trip is the one causing issues due to his snide remarks.

eg, Other xda peeps are here but where ("we are") lucky that they dont post here. They only use my roms and that is the biggest compliment ever. Those 2 girls above me reported!

(Well excuse me, I am from XDA and I post here, are you saying my posts are not welcome, that I offend you?)

eg, Why are you coming here! Idiot. Calling names must be allowed to him. He isnt worth talking to in a decent way. We all know that. (so Trip is basically saying to speak disrespectful of 'him')

eg, Last thing I say about it. All xda-newcomers on ignore (so are you saying you do not want further people being interested in your Roms? They may not know of you from XDA, you are lableing everyone all the same if they are not from here)

eg, This is not rdannar thread little girl. Wake up please

I see that it is Trip that can not respect people or remain neutral and respectful, and then in turn casuse people to respond unfavorably and then having Trips fan become involved, speak on his behalf.

I love his work, think the roms are great (to many frequent and minor releases though) but dont like his condescending nature. It think the standards of the forum needs to be followed by himself too, this is what happened at XDA and it is starting to happen here too.

Trip, dont get yourself banned here too...

Edited by twerg

Guest pendentes

whowww... suddenly i felt i had clicked on the wrong bookmark and landed flat face on XDA...human nature at it's best...Trolls please...it's playground time..you can go out and play..leave the grownups do their thing..one day you could all be as good as the ones you troll about...GROW UP people..respect each others work...

if trolls from xda still fell the need to come to a different forum making troubles then there's something seriously wrong with them...whatever tripnraver has done there i'm starting to think that they actually deserved it..

again...GROW UPPPPPPP!!!!

Guest TripNRaVeR
whowww... suddenly i felt i had clicked on the wrong bookmark and landed flat face on XDA...human nature at it's best...Trolls please...it's playground time..you can go out and play..leave the grownups do their thing..one day you could all be as good as the ones you troll about...GROW UP people..respect each others work...

if trolls from xda still fell the need to come to a different forum making troubles then there's something seriously wrong with them...whatever tripnraver has done there i'm starting to think that they actually deserved it..

+100000000000 and yes there is something wrong on xda not just these 2 they are the worst. It just gettin to be proved.

Guest kanchigo

:) they have nowhere to be fed, they all got ban from XDA, especially Fisx...

Guest Evynnstarr
+100000000000 and yes there is something wrong on xda not just these 2 they are the worst. It just gettin to be proved.

There is nothing wrong with either xda or modaco. There is something seriously wrong with ONLY you.

Guest TripNRaVeR
:) they have nowhere to be fed, they all got ban from XDA, especially Fisx...

Are you sure! Man thats really great news, lets celebrate with an extra release of an new version! B)

Guest Evynnstarr
Are you sure! Man thats really great news, lets celebrate with an extra release of an new version! :)

Correction. A new THEME.

Guest realunited123
Are you sure! Man thats really great news, lets celebrate with an extra release of an new version! B)

He was banned in the same issue. He came back with a different account and started trolling. Was banned again :)

Guest bluzes
Are you sure! Man thats really great news, lets celebrate with an extra release of an new version! :)

B) let the celebration begin Trip......

btw: on BB .61 with 1.7, working perfect! will report if any issues.

Guest highaltitude

Guys dont you realize these meatballs are getting exactly what they want. They want you to respond and get mad and end up closing the threads. They have nothing better to do than cause others problems. Its just like a PC virus created to cause others pain.. If you dont respond to them, you WIN. They arent worth the time it takes to write a response back. I have been watching all of this from the side for a while now. It does seem to have started on the "other forum" and then followed here. Trip was big to move on and leave others behind. Its obvious who the trolls are, otherwise they wouldnt have found their way over here and started new problems. Even other devs came here because of their insecurities. Just couldnt let Trip have all the attention. Faithful users of Trips Roms appreciate his hard work and will continue to enjoy his releases. Anyone who gets upset about it obviously has insecurity issues. Please ignore them and they will go away.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest Atanu89

Cant they just block his IP or something? Clearly these two will keep returning with their remarks with other accounts and stuff...

Its really sad how they have nothing better to do than to come here and be rude

Guest TripNRaVeR
He was banned in the same issue. He came back with a different account and started trolling. Was banned again :)

HAHAHAHAHA how can 1 person be so stupid? B) Very nice to hear that we have confirmation that fisc, evenchick and yestergay are just trolls. Mods please?

Guest Atanu89
Guys dont you realize these meatballs are getting exactly what they want. They want you to respond and get mad and end up closing the threads. They have nothing better to do than cause others problems. Its just like a PC virus created to cause others pain.. If you dont respond to them, you WIN. They arent worth the time it takes to wirte a response back. I have been watching all of this from the side for a while now. It does seem to have started on the "other forum" and then followed here. Trip was big to move on and leave others behind. Its obvious who the trolls are, otherwise they wouldnt have found their way over here and started new problems. Faithful users of Trips Roms appreciate his hard work and will continue to enjoy his releases. Anyone who gets upset about it obviously has insecurity issues. Please ignore them and they will go away.

Yeah your right man, lets just continue as we were.

OT: just referring to what someone said about SetCpu a few posts back, is this rom OC/UC?

Just a little confused because I thought a custom kernel was required for that?

Guest twerg

Why tarnish XDA's name when it is only a couple/few members out of thousands from that site, the majority know nothing of the past or would even care. This forum here will be then next to be tarnished and spoken ill of if this keeps up. Sour grapes, much...

Guest TripNRaVeR
Yeah your right man, lets just continue as we were.

OT: just referring to what someone said about SetCpu a few posts back, is this rom OC/UC?

Just a little confused because I thought a custom kernel was required for that?

Indeed! going further and those two are dead and burried.

Ps. mr. y i'm, deeply sorry for my little typo i made B)

I have the most regrets for such an dump typo, ah well mate you are lucky that i'm not lying :)