[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Going to work on Gingerbread, if you have urgent issues with the rom contact me PM. But please ask first in this topic for help.

Guest Neel007
Check your facts before talking. It wasn't trolls from XDA. It was tripnraver who started it. take a look at Rdannar's thread to see him trolling.

Trip has replied that after watching that thread he was happy to buy a new phone

He meant that he was happy that even after he's leaving , development of x10 is still running... and other developers are interested to release their rom for ppl....

It was u ppl interpreted it wrong and started fighting...

For a matter of fact, trip is giving his work n rom for the ppl to use itl...and thts why he is being loved...

I don't find cobrato or Z's rom anywhere for my use.... m nw so much craving for it ...if anyone can give me a link..or does it even exist? If yes, why don't they release it....

Guest laill
There is nothing wrong with either xda or modaco. There is something seriously wrong with ONLY you.

Let me deal with you,you little kid.

What is the point of you come here and making personal attack to people?

You mentioned that Trip was just a themer who used Z and J's file.It is very obvious that you are green.

Have you ever tried all the roms available since Free X10 alpha release?I do.

It is very obvious that the whole structure of Trip's rom is now different from Z/J's rom.

It should be true that Trip did use files from J&Z but Trip did give modification before fully rebuild.

And I highly question whether you know what is the basic concept of Android.

One of the basic concepts of Android is open source.It is totally acceptable for Trip's using Z/J's source,at least google allows this happen.

I am pretty sure that you are not a dev.,so that you only keep saying Trip is just a themer,you cant even distinguish the differences between roms.

In conclusion,you are either a childish kid or a man know nothing about the basic things of android and the contribution of devs.

regards,

L

PS,yes,I am a Trip fan boy but I am also a Z/J fan boy,I turn to remain neutral,following the truth.Trip,you are holly!!Keep going

Edited by laill

Guest pendentes
Check your facts before talking. It wasn't trolls from XDA. It was tripnraver who started it. take a look at Rdannar's thread to see him trolling.

again...grow up...do you people actually stop to think for a minute?? The only thing you're going to accomplish, and i mean this for everybody out there, is that people who browse and participate in this topic will go away just because it's to damn pitiful to scroll trough the entire posts and read all of this garbage...mainly people who just want to get it's X10 on top shape, either with trip's ROM or anyone elses for that matter...imagine if some of us here at Modaco would go to XDA to the same topics you're on and started causing troubles just because of having a personal vendetta or something else we don't give a crap about? So to cut a long story short..i really don't care who's fault it is..as long as you people go away and leave the rest be..enjoying the ROMS the devs (not only trip) put out for us...isn't this your same goal as well? Would you rather spend your time annoying (again this is for everybody) the rest of us? If so then go buy a toy of somekind and leave the smartphones for adults..AND AGAIN...THIS IS MEANT FOR EVERYBODY TROLLING AND CAUSING TROUBLES!!!! over and out..i will stop trolling as well..back to the topic everyone!

Cheers

Guest TripNRaVeR
Trip has replied that after watching that thread he was happy to buy a new phone

He meant that he was happy that even after he's leaving , development of x10 is still running... and other developers are interested to release their rom for ppl....

It was u ppl interpreted it wrong and started fighting...

For a matter of fact, trip is giving his work n rom for the ppl to use itl...and thts why he is being loved...

I don't find cobrato or Z's rom anywhere for my use.... m nw so much craving for it ...if anyone can give me a link..or does it even exist? If yes, why don't they release it....

Just dont respond on them anymore please. Just click report and back on topic then it will soon be over :)

Guest twerg
Yeah your right man, lets just continue as we were.

OT: just referring to what someone said about SetCpu a few posts back, is this rom OC/UC?

Just a little confused because I thought a custom kernel was required for that?

No, to use SetCPU you only need the phone to be rooted. You wont be able to OC but you will be able to UC.

Guest Atanu89
Indeed! going further and those two are dead and burried.

Ps. mr. y i'm, deeply sorry for my little typo i made B)

I have the most regrets for such an dump typo, ah well mate you are lucky that i'm not lying :)

Yeah no worries, just thought I would ask!

Rom is running smooth, now I will try what I do on most of your MIUI roms, remove all the included apps I dont like so I can see how the rom handles that.

I wonder though is it all MIUI roms where you cant actually change the font through the theme manger? or is this something that only occurs on x10 due to no official MIUI support?

(its just because i really like the sony sketch font :D)

Guest Zabihjan

MODERATORS

pls pls let the users of Trip Roms live in peace.

Ban all the haters and keep this thread clean.

Trip Rocks

Trip Rules

Trip is the God of X10

No-one can give better roms than Trip

I have used all the roms from other devs. No roms can be compared to Trip Roms

Trip listens to his rom users and update fixes accordingly

Other devs insist that their roms is for their own use and they still release it and never listens to users (what is the point of releasing a rom for users or testers when you dont listen to them).

Thank you, now lets get back to the thread.

Guest laill
Just dont respond on them anymore please. Just click report and back on topic then it will soon be over :)

Yes sir B)

How about the change logs,we,some HK users,are waiting for the change log :D

btw,I just got a MW600.It runs very well on 1.6.9

cheers,

L

Guest TripNRaVeR
Yeah no worries, just thought I would ask!

Rom is running smooth, now I will try what I do on most of your MIUI roms, remove all the included apps I dont like so I can see how the rom handles that.

I wonder though is it all MIUI roms where you cant actually change the font through the theme manger? or is this something that only occurs on x10 due to no official MIUI support?

(its just because i really like the sony sketch font :))

I dont know lol B) I'm opening new thread for you all to report on. Wishes and bugs check it out when its open.

Guest Cyberman_NI

Yeah these lossers are just trying to slow down your good dev work. Its a shame but i know you can prove them all wrong by realising some more of your tripnquality.

Last said on that topic (sorry)

Guest Atanu89
No, to use SetCPU you only need the phone to be rooted. You wont be able to OC but you will be able to UC.

OK well I have no issues, with OC/UC, I have tried SetCPU but 248mhz (or whatever the lowest clock speed is) is normally activated on x10 anyway?

I didnt know you could actually go below that clock speed with any rom to 128?

Guest Neel007

@trip... sorry that was my last reply to them....

Listen guys..I am mo..d here n I will delete your account if you will reply to that two tripNhater....

no more fighting below this post.... on the topic....

Guest Atanu89
I dont know lol B) I'm opening new thread for you all to report on. Wishes and bugs check it out when its open.

Haha ok no problems, just asked my mate who has MIUI on his nexus and he said that yeah the font changing in theme manager for MIUI doesnt work for him.

Look foreward to the other thread, but honestly trip it is quite difficult to find bugs on this rom other than the ones already stated :)

Guest laill
You made me lol so hard with your open source comment because I happen to remember how trip reacted when someone used his files AND GAVE HIM FULL CREDIT.

The sentence should be rewritten into

I happen to remember how trip reacted when someone used his file before giving GAVE HIM FULL CREDIT. and those action is totally acceptable and understandable from the view of biological emotion

Okay,that's all,it should be over.I wont give response anymore

Btw,I have a question for all the haters:

Are you guys really have unlimited leisure time?You guys just keep attacking Trip,even he have left.Sorry for offending you guys,the life of you guys is just attacking other people to get fun and find the so-called justice for compensating your lonely soul?If that's true,I feel really sorry about your life,your life is completely fail,you can only be satisfied in the Internet

regards,

L

Edit 1:

For those who still fighting for the use of files,let me remind you that Trip did use Z/J file but forget to give credit.Trip has said that using his file is okay,just give him credit,Please do mind the sequence.Which one is the lead,Trip blamed them or they forgot to give credit first?

Edited by laill

Guest twerg
OK well I have no issues, with OC/UC, I have tried SetCPU but 248mhz (or whatever the lowest clock speed is) is normally activated on x10 anyway?

I didnt know you could actually go below that clock speed with any rom to 128?

If you are using stock kernal the lowest speed willl be 245mhz. If lower than that (128mhz) you will be needing to use a custom kernal, the latest ones out run great.

I have MiUI 1.6.1 atm with Custom Kernal mod3.50.1 and its so much better than stock. I have not used 128mhz though, 245 is low enough. Most of the time if im not using the phone it is at 245mhz or deep sleep.

Guest Atanu89
If you are using stock kernal the lowest speed willl be 245mhz. If lower than that (128mhz) you will be needing to use a custom kernal, the latest ones out run great.

I have MiUI 1.6.1 atm with Custom Kernal mod3.50.1 and its so much better than stock. I have not used 128mhz though, 245 is low enough. Most of the time if im not using the phone it is at 245mhz or deep sleep.

Yeah no worries man, I have tested the Custon Kernel with MIUI 1.6.1 (which is one of the most stable releases :)) and has worked fine. I dont find the need to underclock/overclock though really as the battery does its bit for me anyways as I charge every night when im at home.

Guest twerg
Yeah no worries man, I have tested the Custon Kernel with MIUI 1.6.1 (which is one of the most stable releases :)) and has worked fine. I dont find the need to underclock/overclock though really as the battery does its bit for me anyways as I charge every night when im at home.

Cool.. Just be sure to reboot the phone after charging to ensure it goes in to deep sleep, unless this has been fix in more recent releases???

Guest CausalVisitor

Thanks Trip for your fabulous gifts. 1.7 is good as usual. Small issue though.

BB 52 TripNMiui 1.7

Angry bird FCs

My favorite keyboard shapewriter causes loop of FCs.I never had this issue on any of your 1.5.x ROMs. getting this

on all 1.6.x and 1.7.

Thanks again for your fabulous work.

Guest Atanu89
Cool.. Just be sure to reboot the phone after charging to ensure it goes in to deep sleep, unless this has been fix in more recent releases???

Hmm heard of this rebooting after charging a few times.

However I have never had to do this as I have always had deep sleep with releases since 1.5.x

Maybe its because I did a fresh start from 2.1 when I started using BB52?

Guest Atanu89
Thanks Trip for your fabulous gifts. 1.7 is good as usual. Small issue though.

BB 52 TripNMiui 1.7

Angry bird FCs

My favorite keyboard shapewriter causes loop of FCs.I never had this issue on any of your 1.5.x ROMs. getting this

on all 1.6.x and 1.7.

Thanks again for your fabulous work.

Angry birds working for me, did you make sure you didnt restore data?

Restoring data always causes FC's

Guest TripNRaVeR
Angry birds working for me, did you make sure you didnt restore data?

Restoring data always causes FC's

Exactly.

People if you do rom testing and know how to report decently then head over to my new topic and post your findings. Decents reports will be rewarded with download links to latest beta versions when they occur.

Guest wILDbIT

OK, I think I found a strange problem related to BT. I'm running TripBB67 + 1.7 and everything is absolutely great, BUT I just realized that my BT headset works through standard use but it's no longer recognized in applications (i.e. sipdroid). Not sure if it worked in 1.6.9 but it certainly did in 1.6.5. The BT support in applications was introduced with froyo but under 1.7, it behaves just like Eclair did disabling that option. A MUST for me, hopefully a quick fix can be made.

In any case, thank you Trip!

Guest twerg
Hmm heard of this rebooting after charging a few times.

However I have never had to do this as I have always had deep sleep with releases since 1.5.x

Maybe its because I did a fresh start from 2.1 when I started using BB52?

Yeah, I have been doing a fresh install of SE2.1 before flashing any custom Rom these days too and use BB49 as it was what Trip originally recommended (plus advantages of custom Kernal) and sometimes see that deep sleep not work. Not sure if this is always the case after a charge though, I reboot to be on the safe side.. Cheers

Guest Atanu89
Yeah, I have been doing a fresh install of SE2.1 before flashing any custom Rom these days too and use BB49 as it was what Trip originally recommended (plus advantages of custom Kernal) and sometimes see that deep sleep not work. Not sure if this is always the case after a charge though, I reboot to be on the safe side.. Cheers

Yeah no problems, some things happen on some peoples x10s and some things dont. Its quite strange considering were all using the same hardware. Maybe the system gets stressed out with all the different softwares that come and go, who knows.