[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest motovation2010

Trip you are the man!!!!! Its twelve hours later and my battery is at 61percent running wifi constantly about an hour streaming music, about an hour talking on the phone, and of course regularly checking your forum!!! Thanks man. No other rom made my battery last this long.

Guest Ratheen

i just switched from 1.6.9 to 1.7 on BB67.

my phone is very hot for some reason. i am leaving it alone, charging since i lost charge through the install. but much hotter than normal.

anyone else notice this?

Guest cjsabaki

my phone is very hot for some reason. i am leaving it alone, charging since i lost charge through the install. but much hotter than normal.

anyone else notice this?

?? Anything restored???? 67 bband and 1.7 here, 7 hours since unplug n only used 10% battery!!! Crazy good here!! No heat w wall charger last night.

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest TripNRaVeR
?? Anything restored???? 67 here, 7 hours since unplug n used 10% battery!!! Crazy good here!!

That problem is know, mostly when u use usb charger.. connected to pc. I know that its related to rom -> battery connections but TO ME personally i dont care. If you really really really hate it then add it to bug topic.

Guest Repulsa

@trip

i just wanna ask . about this rom :) is this the final rom? or there's gonna be more release later? im still on 1.6.5 and ive been reading all post and i dont really dnt get it what's the problem with this new release 1.7 , because some people having sum issue and sum people dont B) hehe thanks

Guest Zabihjan
@trip

i just wanna ask . about this rom :) is this the final rom? or there's gonna be more release later? im still on 1.6.5 and ive been reading all post and i dont really dnt get it what's the problem with this new release 1.7 , because some people having sum issue and sum people dont B) hehe thanks

Camera takes pix quicker and gallery loading improved big time

Guest Ratheen
That problem is know, mostly when u use usb charger.. connected to pc. I know that its related to rom -> battery connections but TO ME personally i dont care. If you really really really hate it then add it to bug topic.

Thanks for the info. no big deal. just good to know.

Guest geordieboy2011

11hours 37mins since full charge and rom uploaded

running at 77% batt now

but on 2g with fbook and internet on with 20mins worth of calls and 20-30 texts

will let this batt run then go 3g with same use if i get 18-20+ hours i be happy

only got 5 hours on 3g on last rom and 10 on 2g deff big improvement on batt

Guest geordieboy2011

anyone else notice this?

1.5 made my phone hot but found this to be nomal

did you wipe batt stats after new rom loaded in

then let batt die and then charge 100% tuned off cos i found that helps batt

and then i run a app called batt calibration at 100% and not charge it till flat 1st time ?

Edited by geordieboy2011

Guest brent0r

I gotta say the battery life is incredible since this update. Went to bed woke up looked at my phone a few hours later and the battery dropped 1% in 12 hours. Amazing! :)

Can we get the 1.7 changelog added please

Guest JackSharing

i found that setting option in exchange/corporate email in CM is more than in MIUI. and i really need one of the setting (option to always include signature also in reply and forward mail). is there any way can i get that in MIUI? replacing email apk?

Guest jeudesls

TripNMiUI 1.7

BB67.

VIDEO CAMERA BUG. THE VIDEO IS NOT SYNCRHONIZED WITH SOUND IN BB67 AND BB52.

Edited by jeudesls

Guest Smoked33
TripNMiUI 1.7

BB67.

VIDEO CAMERA BUG. THE VIDEO IS NOT SYNCRHONIZED WITH SOUND IN BB67 AND BB52.

I've gotten that with all versions of the ROM :)

Guest Malkot

How you get best results of battery ?Any trusted guide. I never got more than 18 hours with moderate use.I am on bb67,TritoN 1.7.

Guest Neel007

anyone else notice this?

Remove the battery... let it cool down totally.... then install it... go to xrecovery.... wipe battery stats... reboot....

worked fr me once....

Guest twerg
Trip,

People are making fun of you on XDA. Even people who supports you on Modaco.

Sorry to say but the posts had nothing to do with Trip, until the post from zdzihu, then it became about him for a bit. Seems people just cant give it a rest...

It started out as a reasonable post based on a blog, albeit in the wrong section..

Please people, stop degrading the quality of these two forums

Guest Alakasam

Anyways,

I wonder, does anyone else have this problem?

On BB.67, nothing restored except contact .vcf file,

- After a day of use, there is no 3G, G or H data bar, even though data is turned on..

Scrap that, reboot does work, however I'll check if the data icon just disappears again

Edited by awarner

Guest skorvy

still use 1.6.9 version(bb76), work good, batery give her max(2.5 days), just a few little bugs with lockscreen but who care, now i wait finalest version, i hope that will be soon, my x10 cannot wait anymore :)

Guest glim9981
still use 1.6.9 version(bb76), work good, batery give her max(2.5 days), just a few little bugs with lockscreen but who care, now i wait finalest version, i hope that will be soon, my x10 cannot wait anymore :)

BB76??

Hehe...I using 1.7 TripNBB67...everything is good..maybe you shall install it...for my own personal daily usage..no bugs to report..

Guest skorvy
BB76??

Hehe...I using 1.7 TripNBB67...everything is good..maybe you shall install it...for my own personal daily usage..no bugs to report..

well i know that every trip newest rom versions are better then past one, but i think that trip prepare something big soon so i wait little more times.anyway thanks for advice. :)

Guest mcast

Am I the only one having problems with market?

Some apps are shown and download ok, but other (probably protected apps) such as Foursquare, Catch, Skype, MobilePass, youtube - to name a few - don't appear even when searched for.. They work fine if I restore their backups using Titanium, even showing in the MyApps session of the market.. but if I click on then in that session I get a "not found error".

I'm using 1.7 on bb.67 - X10i with absolutely no changes in kernel etc.. bb67 is tripnbb.

Edited by mcast