[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Repulsa
its just a theme.. download it and put on ur sdcard/miui/themes

then change look of lockscreen and use it

No you cant , because theme manager has no Lockscreen Styles and if you download the file tru their website , and unzip it there's alot of mtz inside (http://miuiandroid.com/)

Edited by Repulsa

Guest Zabihjan

Confusion

my battery shows 73%, on the right side there is another battery icon with 20% in green. This new icon appeared today.

Guest basti2909
Confusion

my battery shows 73%, on the right side there is another battery icon with 20% in green. This new icon appeared today.

Got this today.it was the wifi available notification.seems wrong symbol shown

Guest BigD18t
How can it be a location problem if the same apps are showing on his wifes X10 with stock 2.1 and not on his custom X10?

Oz

I guess it depends on the source of country the rom cones from? I don't know. But when I have the blade apps would show in one rom but not in another.

Guest highaltitude
its just a theme.. download it and put on ur sdcard/miui/themes

then change look of lockscreen and use it

I have, it doesn't work. It only changes the wallpapers, but not the lock buttons. Maybe its for gingerbread 2.3.x

Guest ZTE_Blade
Mine was laggy as well, checked logcat and found this:

It keeps on looping, and is taking up most of the cpu cycles. Tried removing Deskclock, but didn't make a difference.

Turns out this is cause by exchange, if you have this problem, try removing ur exchange account.

If you log in again, the problem will go away temporarily, but haunt you again after a bit.

Guest jpminou

2 days and i see that i missed a big party LOL :)

anyway good that everything is calm now. B)

will wait and see what surprise Trip is preparing for tonight. A BIG UPDATE :D

Edited by jpminou

Guest TripNRaVeR

Issues with mw600 see this note from SE.

There have been issues reported on some MW600 units with the symptoms power on/off and charging.

Indications of this are:

1) The unit doesn’t turn on at all after a full charge cycle

2) The unit doesn't charge although the battery indicator shows it is charging

A new hardware revision has been released;

Black MW600 10W42: Revision: 1234-2828.4 (Generic) and 1234-2830.4 (Japan)

White MW600 10W37: Revision: 1243-8097.1 (Generic) and 1244-4904.1 (Japan)).

Instruction

When these units are returned for repair, please ensure you exchange with a unit manufactured later than 10W42 for the black MW600 and 10W37 for the White MW600.

From now on, there should be the latest revision available in Estar

Exchange materials are:

1234-0447 Exchange unit Black

1234-2919 Exchange unit Black Japan

1245-2349 Exchange unit White

1245-5706 Exchange unit White Japan

Reference number: 18471-90022

Created: 2011-04-21

Author: *removed by trip*

Guest DJJoshee
2 days and i see that i missed a big party LOL B)

anyway good that everything is calm now. :D

will wait and see what surprise Trip is preparing for tonight. A BIG UPDATE ;)

Also awaiting an update....still on 1.6.9 until things sound smooth. Can't wait ;)

@Trip....do you experience the same audio lag outs I've mentioned previously? Seems to have carried through all builds I've used. Not a major issue but annoying whilst trying to drown out office drone :)

Thanks for all your efforts to date!

Guest dustdaniel

hello..I'm really sorry if this is already posted but i have not found a solution.. I NEED YOUR HELP.

I have flashed the TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo and works ok but I can't access to internet, so I have no data transfer: no edge, no 3g..

I have signal, and I can make call normaly and receive msm..

Guest basti2909
hello..I'm really sorry if this is already posted but i have not found a solution.. I NEED YOUR HELP.

I have flashed the TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo and works ok but I can't access to internet, so I have no data transfer: no edge, no 3g..

I have signal, and I can make call normaly and receive msm..

hmm did u check that 3G is anabled? the APN are also correct?

Guest dustdaniel
hmm did u check that 3G is anabled? the APN are also correct?

YES, I CHECK THE TRANSFER DATA AND THE APN IT'S OK.. ACTUALLY THE APN WAS AUTOMATIC SELECTED.. I DIDN'T HAVE TO CONFIGURE IT.

HELPPPPP

Guest basti2909
YES, I CHECK THE TRANSFER DATA AND THE APN IT'S OK.. ACTUALLY THE APN WAS AUTOMATIC SELECTED.. I DIDN'T HAVE TO CONFIGURE IT.

HELPPPPP

reflash 1.7 didnt help?

check that ur BB have the March Kernel

Edited by basti2909

Guest drdownload

I still got audio lag when recording 720p video. This nasty one is present still the 1.0.4 days over at xda when I started to use your brilliant roms.

Maybe some setting Im dragging along? I always wipe everything I can wipe with xrec but leave the sdcard untouched, so maybe a setting on the sd?

Guest Malkot

I am currently on bb67, March karnal. Battery drainage is fast. 10% per hour with moderate or no use. Phone does not go to deep sleep. I want to try other BB's. Do I simply flash the bb or I need to install Firmware as well. What is the best way to do. Please help. Thanks

Guest iptelesys
BUG: FC while updating contact picture.

Firmware: TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7.0

Baseband: .52

Is this a clean install of 1.7 ? Aka, you never restored any of your apps and settings? This happens when you restore, the layout is changing the rom is having major changes to its core.. I do not have this problem when using a clean install.

Guest skorvy
I am currently on bb67, March karnal. Battery drainage is fast. 10% per hour with moderate or no use. Phone does not go to deep sleep. I want to try other BB's. Do I simply flash the bb or I need to install Firmware as well. What is the best way to do. Please help. Thanks

i instal kernel then fresh version of firmware when have something that, but and without install new firmware after kernel should everything work fine.

Guest SteveHx
Is this a clean install of 1.7 ? Aka, you never restored any of your apps and settings? This happens when you restore, the layout is changing the rom is having major changes to its core.. I do not have this problem when using a clean install.

For me yes, fresh install wirth SEUS, then full wipe and rom installation.

Guest cjsabaki

HELPPPPP

Reboot, or try turning flight mode on and off, 1.7.0 did this to me this weekend too when I was traveling and lost signal connection, once I got back into a cell signal area the radio came up but the data did not, turned on flight mode, waited a minute, turned it off, every thing came back up....Hasn't happened since????????

Best regards,

Chris

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest alesX10
Issues with mw600 see this note from SE.

Thanks for the reply,but the wm600 works flawlessly with android 2.1 ,the issues occurs with 2.2 and 2.3 (phone crash,freez,reboots ... ) :)