[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Eisel

Back to Topic!!!

on 1.7 bb.67 since yesterday, only issue is the camcordersound for me

except that everything working for me like a charm... fast and smooth and great batterylife!

thx trip!!!

Guest -=SrgiO=-

1.7. + BB67 + Stock Rom

I have not found any error "not known" only noticed improvement in fluency.

The small problem with the proximity sensor on calls with Bluetooth and that's it.

Everything else perfect.

I can not imagine how it will final-version!

I'm a little impatient!

Greetings and many thanks trip!

Guest kosa11

Few words about sms problem, so I have flashed this rom today (before it I was on cm7 by J). First I changed baseband to 67 wipe everything and flashed rom, system has booted and everything was fine and working well but since Im from Poland I changed language to polish one after that my problems with sms just started (as this bug was mentioned before). It looks like it happens only on diffrent languages I have no problem if I switch back to english :) Except that this rom looks and works AWSOME! Thank You very much Trip B)

Guest echomac

I come from Swedroid, then xda and now to this forum due I installed Trip's 2.2 Rom.

I used to have FreeX10 but got to many fc in the end to stay with that Rom.

And I dont get it, why do so many people complain about the roms out there?, If u dont like it then stick with SE official 2.1 until 2.3 will be released!

Im very pleased that there is people like Trip who share there work to us so I can get 2.2 and even 2.3 if I like to.

They do not need to share it but we are free to use it if we like, do not forget that!

Enough said....

Guest jpminou
Little sneak peak of Trip's current work in progress............... TripNgenIus is still hard at work...... :) B) :D

Good news but we need him back

Guest ceskius
Little sneak peak of Trip's current work in progress............... TripNgenIus is still hard at work...... :) B) :D

Yeah, madafaka ;)

Guest Zabihjan

hmmm cant wait for TripNGenius to give us the new rom.

SE is hopeless they may change August to October for the update. it is a long wait until August. Only trip can give us 2.3 before SE

Guest awarner

Comments above have been removed regarding the recent issues as we do not need to keep feeding the fire whih with good intentions aside is what is happening.

Trip will be back soon.

One comment was about warnings and suspensions etc, every person involved recieved a pm message from me and some including trip has recieved more than one.

Other members have recieved a perminant ban. I deal with all issues in an unbiased way I will not take sides as such until I know all the facts and have proof behind them.

Trip's only issue (hopefully he will read this and take note), he has not bothered to actually reply to a single message I have sent him failing to communicate does not help as I have sent advice and guidance on how to deal with this situation.

Now for everyone else reading this, please do not get involved in any way, this will stop the troll feeding and makes it far easier to find those that are here just to cause trouble. If you see a troll post rather than just a complaint comment please report it with details, this site is too big to read every single post (I used to in the past) and as all mods and myself help out on the site in our spare time for free, please apreciate that we also rely on you and your goodwill to keep the site safe, clean and most of all friendly.

I will lock this topic until Trip returns and then he can either start a new one with his latest release or contact me directly to say he is happy for this topic to be opened again.

Peace all :)