[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest bluzes
how do i get wifi tether to work in settings I get a error. Or do i have to use a third party solution?

otherwise really nice rom.

you can use Barnacle it works fine.

Guest BuglyAstard
try flashing TripBB .61 then flash 1.5.5 when all settles, patch .67 BB.. that's what i did, i have 2% battery drain per hour. 40% brightness and data on 24/7.

Thats incredible, Im happy with a full day myself, Id try that but those basebands make my phone hot it seems.

I was having battery temp probs as I posted, I think I found the solution. I flashed bb .55 and instantly got signal (btw I live in Oregon, USA if that matters), works great AND my temps are down alot. I turned everything MAX with music playing, live wallpaper, and all things turned on and the temp stays at 38c for 30 minutes :D before with .61 and .67 my temps were over 40c even as high as 45c with everything low and idle. So basebands can effect battery life and temp? Fantastic rom, cant get over how cool it is. I hope this helps someone.

Guest hernanx10

Hi Trip, i just wanted to known if the tripNarc ROM is still on development, i known i shouldnt ask it here but i didnt now were else to ask. Im running 0.9, if you are still working on it, i can report some bugs to you.

By the way, can the bravia engine be ported to another rom? it´s amazing how it looks.

Thanks man.

Guest ifellasleep

I cant install amazon android apps to the phone. I have install from unkwown sources checked but when i intall the app the installation fails.

Guest DJJoshee

Hey Trip,

I'm not sure if this is a documented bug or not...but with TripnMIUI 1.5.5 +BB67 I get a "lag out" on audio regularly while listening to songs via MIUI Music. I have not tried other music apps as of yet. Note this is on a x10a.

Also perhaps we could setup somewhere to track bug status/reports for Trip ROM's so there is less thread bashing? There must be something free and easy to use? Hopefully others may agree...or have ideas?

Cheers

Guest kevace1

No no no, I mean version 1.0.4, am older version from like Early May, Im on the newv1.5.5 with bb61. I have not tried barnicle on froyo, just on erick wills roms, and they work flawlessy

Edited by kevace1

Guest alex buma

I must say, this is a very fast and stable rom.... read about it nut nevver installed yet until sunday!

however i hate the miui(iphone) look so i dont think i'm gonna keep it on the phone for long

So Trip, keep on doing this fine work !!!

Guest christhes

Im on TripnMIUI 1.5.5 + BB .67 and have no issues with battery life. I think though that battery life in 1.4.0 was unbelievable.

I even do restore data through xrecovery when updating to a new version of TripnMIUI rom. And still no problem.

Guest Ajael44
Im on TripnMIUI 1.5.5 + BB .67 and have no issues with battery life. I think though that battery life in 1.4.0 was unbelievable.

I even do restore data through xrecovery when updating to a new version of TripnMIUI rom. And still no problem.

+1

Battery life is very good on 1.5.5 with BB.67 !

Trip is a little god !

:D

Guest Malkot

bb .54, CFW 1.5.5. Faced Wifi connection probrlem, specialy protected spots. I used wifi blade but it didn,t help. Yesterday, I downloaded WiFinder from market and used for wifi connection. To my surprise it worked for me flawlessly. I did it one time on WiFinder and now I deactivate wifi when not needed and activate when require and absolutely no issue now. This is my experience which I like to share who has similar problem.

Guest erwindrums
+1

Battery life is very good on 1.5.5 with BB.67 !

Trip is a little god !

:D

My battery drains verry fast with bb.61 i don't know why??

Guest BuglyAstard
I must say, this is a very fast and stable rom.... read about it nut nevver installed yet until sunday!

however i hate the miui(iphone) look so i dont think i'm gonna keep it on the phone for long

So Trip, keep on doing this fine work !!!

The only problem Ive found with MIUI, is no app drawer means alot of drag and drop to get things where you want them, really sucks with an otter box case because your finger wont go far enough to drag over. I use go launcher with miui and its nice to have the best of both worlds, Stick with it you will love it.

Guest admartian

Anyone find that that NOT restoring apps (i.e. restore via Titanium, my backup etc) make for a better battery life? Just wanting to see before I reflash and redownload everything from the market.

Guest Trankilnet

Hello! I come her me too for come with TRip :D.

I have a big problem with the market for this version.

I don't see Google maps and a lot of other apps...

Thanks to help me!!

PS: sorry for my bad english

Guest Araya84

Oh this is good, Trip is here! great news to start the day ^^

xda forum allready lost all his interest...

downloading right now :D

Guest Alakasam

For all those who hate the MIUI home page,

You can just download another launcher, then go into the "default app" settings and set the launcher you downloaded as the default one :D

Guest samsho

found that can't send .apk file via bluetooth in file manager , when click send the .apk file it will automatic go gmail send .

Edited by samsho

Guest brent0r

Hey trip ive followed u over so hi :-) love your rom mate have used it for months now so great work and thank you so much for your efforts. Quick question for anyone, my girlfriend loves my keyboard in this rom only prob is she doesnt want to leave her stock x10 just yet. Is there anyway of getting your keyboard onto a stock x10. Well its rooted but she doesnt know that. Or even know something similar. Thanks

Guest bluzes
My battery drains verry fast with bb.61 i don't know why??

I'm very happy with the battery life on BB 61, I've gone a little over 28hrs before having to plug in again.

Guest Trankilnet
Hello! I come her me too for come with TRip :D.

I have a big problem with the market for this version.

I don't see Google maps and a lot of other apps...

Thanks to help me!!

PS: sorry for my bad english

someone else has the same problem?