[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Siddhesh21
trip watch ur tone :D

thats what went wrong on xda

but i can confirm that led flash is not working on vignette

i have tryed 3 versions of vignette

mayby u can send me the right one ? and prove me wrong ?

stil 3 bugs that annoys me

1 no flash @ cam ( vignette or stock )

2 timeout of screen is f*cked when calling ( when u have a time out of screen say at 30sec) and u make a call the sensor will dimm the light but if your call is longer than 30 sec it wil time out the screen and sensor will not turn on screen again so u have to press powerbutton 1 time .

3 still no vibrate at stock sms app :D when on vibrant/silent

greetz nossie

Hey buddy, flash works while taking pictures on Vignette (TripNMiui "Iris" 1.5.5 Froyo) I use Version 03.15 and 03.16 something, dont remember, cuz just tried once and uninstalled cuz the flash is of no use, I stick to auto focus miui camera.

Time out screen, works pretty well, sensors too work good for me, NO ISSUE.

Vibrate for stock sms needs to be activated in the Stock Sms App Settings > Vibrate > Always On.

Guest jimakos29
Firstly, Thanks Trip for the awesome work.

Just fresh installed this 1.5.5 ROM and seems to be working perfectly.

I still have the FPS cap at 32fps as shown by fps2d and quadrant (planet/moon).

I am using Trips .61 BB and 1.55.

Do I have to do something to lift the FPS cap?

Thanks again!

and still once more for people who don't bother reading previous pages: YOU CAN'T remove fps cap on stock kernel. this was a feature of version 1.3.0 but had glitches and was removed on later version. if you don't want fps cap try custom kernels with everything this means (battery life sucks etc)

Edited by jimakos29

Guest jimakos29

there was a fix somewhere on xda for the proximity sensor where you edited a file to reduce sensitivity but not sure exactly where and am not concerned as i have no probs with proximity sensor at all... maybe you guys can search it a bit and post it here for those who do have prob

Guest niqjones

I see there is a baseband 2.1.65 for AT&T, should I try that since I am on AT&T?

Also, will any .67 bb work or does it need to be Trips?

Guest AlecJW

Everything works beautifully and I never changed the BB from 58. i couldnt get it to work. i had used other flashers before to change from 49 ?? now too general things that it always has done. I am throwing this out to anyone who owns this phone. when i use twitter or facebook and push the camera. the camera app crashes. it makes you take picture then retrieve from gallery is that how it is supposed to work? and #2 is a little off topic but one of the smart guys might know. Have corporate acct with Office 365. the mail program exchange in this version will not work. I have tried all tricks with diff servers etc. works fine with my motorola bravo phone but not this one says security prob. so if someone is good at discecting the mail program maybe there's a bug somewhere. that's all everything else great. quick. good battery life. looks nice thanks for everyone's hard work. this forum is better because u can talk back.

Guest Repulsa

Hey trip/Guys , i have a xperia x10i and my camera flash doesnt work , even if i turn it on? , but when i use a flashlight from market , the back of my camera has a light ,how come when i use vignette or miui camera doesnt work when i turn it on? help me out please

@trip sumthin wrong about my battery it drain so fast bb67 1.5.5 thanks

Offtopic: Prolly one of Cobrato's fans :D , and using one of mod name :o fail much? hehe u miss trip dont you?

Translation : Its not better without you. please come back. Enjoy your Crisp , keep it up.

Wanted to thank you for leaving xda!! It's been much better without you :D Please never come back....

Enjoy your crisp, homoerotic air over here!

Edited by Repulsa

Guest DTrix
Wanted to thank you for leaving xda!! It's been much better without you :D Please never come back....

Enjoy your crisp, homoerotic air over here!

If your trolling here is any indication of an issue at XDA then I would say it's users like you.

Guest Cyberman_NI
Wtf!!! TripNRaveR is using my ROM!! :@

I hate this... I work hours on a ROM and then I see this :@

There's only one trip in here ya wanker!

Guest Lancez
Well obviously!!

It definitely wasn't his little flamboyant outbursts, on his weekly period!

Wtf!!! TripNRaveR is using my ROM!! :@

I hate this... I work hours on a ROM and then I see this :@

what is this all about? one more post and i'll have you banned. please respect others, this is not XDA

Guest admartian

Seriously guys, what is this about?

The guy LEAVES xda so that there SHOULDN'T be any more issues, and HERE you guys are causing s***? Especially from a MOD at xda? Come on guys what do you want from the guy?

This is EXTREMELY childish and rude. I love xda, and Trips ROMS alike. But some of you guys are acting like the very child you are harassing and accusing Trip of.

This is not meant to insult you, simply to put notice to your immature behavior.

Either act like a normal person, or don't cause trouble.

Guest Repulsa
what is this all about? one more post and i'll have you banned. please respect others, this is not XDA

Please do something already , or else this thread will end up bad :D , this users are disrespecting someone already?!

Guest admartian
Please do something already , or else this thread will end up bad :D , this users are disrespecting someone already?!

It's people from XDA that can't act like adults/normal people.

Ignore them. PErsonally, I don't what their problem is. Trip left them to alone and to their peace - you WOULD THINK that they would be content with that.

No! They follow him here and harass him and everyone else that just wants to download his ROMS. :D

Guest iggy2
Hey buddy, flash works while taking pictures on Vignette (TripNMiui "Iris" 1.5.5 Froyo) I use Version 03.15 and 03.16 something, dont remember, cuz just tried once and uninstalled cuz the flash is of no use, I stick to auto focus miui camera.

Time out screen, works pretty well, sensors too work good for me, NO ISSUE.

Vibrate for stock sms needs to be activated in the Stock Sms App Settings > Vibrate > Always On.

+1 all works here as well

Guest iggy2
I can confirm that Vignette + Flash does work! (Ver 2011.05.17). You just need to BUY it.

no not really, I think the one I used is free and flash works, version that works for me is 2011.01.17.1, what is odd though is I no longer see it on the market, used to be three different versions now only two.

Guest TripNRaVeR

LOL@mr. clown....

He cant even control his own MODS who are spamming here!

And he thinks he can run XDA? Hahah oh dear mr. clown

tripnmiui1561.jpg

tripnmiui1562.jpg

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Lancez
LOL@mr. clown....

He cant even control his own MODS who are spamming here!

And he thinks he can run XDA? Hahah oh dear mr. clown

hey, trip

can you pm me when you have a chance, just wanted to have a little chat with you, thanks

Guest scattaman
hey, trip

can you pm me when you have a chance, just wanted to have a little chat with you, thanks

Hope Trip's not in trouble :-(

Back on Topic...

Can anyone put up an APK of the latest MIUI Camera? I heard it has autofocus working...

Guest jpminou

what i missed here a new Rom or a new fight :D

edit: thanks god i was not here :D lol

Edited by jpminou