[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Lancez
Hope Trip's not in trouble :-(

why would you think of that? :D

just want to catch things up. relax, he'll be fine :D and we'll make sure that everyone is happy here.

Guest gogogu

I just had a brain fart, but have called a truce at Xda, we are adults and need to get along. Just wanted all to be aware of goings on.

back on topic, new update? Sweeeeeet.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hope that the mods from xda stop spamming then.

Quote from my Gingerbread topic, i posted this there but its also for this rom.

Finally is saw that my favourite baseband .49 is upgraded!!! :D

Baseband .65 is the upgrade of baseband .49, all my roms will be on .65 as supported omly baseband .65 supported from now on.

What a beauty!

Please people switch over to that one!

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Hey buddy, flash works while taking pictures on Vignette (TripNMiui "Iris" 1.5.5 Froyo) I use Version 03.15 and 03.16 something, dont remember, cuz just tried once and uninstalled cuz the flash is of no use, I stick to auto focus miui camera.

Time out screen, works pretty well, sensors too work good for me, NO ISSUE.

Vibrate for stock sms needs to be activated in the Stock Sms App Settings > Vibrate > Always On.

Mm weird tryed de free version= no flash

wel the led flash aint bothering me so hehe. Np

But the vibrate problem is still there you are the fourth person that say i need to check the settings in the app

The settings are good and still no vibrate on txt msg. ( all other things work ) , weird right ?

And trip dont be sneaky :D whats new on 1.5.6 ? Tell us

Let the good roms come ! Loved every rom of u

Guest ifellasleep

good looks on 1.5.6 look perrty

im DL .65 BB before the systems crash later on when you upload ur rom.

great work overall

Guest TripNRaVeR

I'm just working on optimized Froyo rom. Baseband 65 support. New default theme as you can see. Also rebuilding Gingerbread.

Guest jpminou
I'm just working on optimized Froyo rom. Baseband 65 support. New default theme as you can see. Also rebuilding Gingerbread.

do u work on all those tasks in your dreams??

You are a machine ( The Mechanic) :D

Guest Cyberman_NI
what i missed here a new Rom or a new fight :D

edit: thanks god i was not here :D lol

Yeah your lucky you missed it. Lossers the lot of them.

Trip that looks the sweetest yet. Great work

Guest Repulsa
Hope Trip's not in trouble :-(

Back on Topic...

Can anyone put up an APK of the latest MIUI Camera? I heard it has autofocus working...

If you check it out the entire post i think someone already did post the miui apk :D

ontopic : @trip , when is the release :D i cant wait man , right now im too exicited :o

Edited by Repulsa

Guest jpminou
.67 is a farce when you spend sometime with .65 :D

Always .65 for me now.

i couldn't send sms on BB 65 :D

edit : everyone should try all BB to pick the best network.(my opinion)

Edited by jpminou

Guest bluzes
.67 is a farce when you spend sometime with .65 :D

Always .65 for me now.

@Trip,

BB .65 was that the new Base Band that came out for USA 2.1 update?? Are you getting better improvements with that BB over .61?

Guest jpminou

@ Trip

when i was playing with the 3 new BB,the kernel version show sometime year 2011 and sometime 2010(BB67).

why is this happening and which one is the correct?

Guest cjsabaki
@ Trip

when i was playing with the 3 new BB,the kernel version show sometime year 2011 and sometime 2010(BB67).

why is this happening and which one is the correct?

Possibly newer kernel image with the base band package! Might explain some of the improvements in the new 65 firmware people are seeing!!! Hmmm!!!

Guest TripNRaVeR

New kernel is only for baseband 65, that is indeed another reason why baseband 65 is better. It needs more test results obviously.

Guest jpminou
Possibly newer kernel image with the base band package! Might explain some of the improvements in the new 65 firmware people are seeing!!! Hmmm!!!

do u mean only BB65 have a new kernel?? cause BB67 show year 2010 and it is a new one.

edit : thanx Trip for the answer

edit2: i tried the new 2.1 rom which include BB65. so for this reason i felt the rom flying :D

Edited by jpminou

Guest fandetalal

Does anyone know how to recalibrate the proximity sensor? I tried Proximity Recalibrator (it's an app) but that does not work.

Guest jpminou
Does anyone know how to recalibrate the proximity sensor? I tried Proximity Recalibrator (it's an app) but that does not work.

Proximity sensor is working fine here but if not for you try SANITY app from market.

Guest jimakos29
Seriously guys, what is this about?

The guy LEAVES xda so that there SHOULDN'T be any more issues, and HERE you guys are causing s***? Especially from a MOD at xda? Come on guys what do you want from the guy?

This is EXTREMELY childish and rude. I love xda, and Trips ROMS alike. But some of you guys are acting like the very child you are harassing and accusing Trip of.

This is not meant to insult you, simply to put notice to your immature behavior.

Either act like a normal person, or don't cause trouble.

seems like moderators from xda are missing quite a few people who left along with trip and came here to flame the forums... well too bad for them they shouldn't have made him go away in the first place... i smell lots of people who abandoned xda here and that makes me happy... btw really nice intution by the guy who made this Pilot dude moderator in xda... my 5 year old sister would do a much better job than him