[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest SirJohnFalstaff
Here for all with Problems about bb.65 and .67

1. flash bb. 67

2. download the Kernel from bb. 65 HERE (thanks Wolf)

3. insert the data in Folder Firmwares from Flashtool

4. flash the Kernel

Flashing bb67 goes without a problem but as soon as I try to flash the 65 kernal flasher (0.2.9.1) stops with the following log:

02/041/2011 20:41:33 - INFO - Found at USB\VID_0FCE&PID_ADDE\5&428A151&0&4

02/041/2011 20:41:33 - INFO - Start Flashing

02/041/2011 20:41:33 - INFO - VER="R8A013";DATE="20100119";TIME="17:24:00"

02/041/2011 20:41:33 - INFO - Flashing loader

02/041/2011 20:41:33 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted

02/041/2011 20:41:33 - INFO - Now unplug the device and power it on

What am I doing wrong :D

Guest jpminou
Flashing bb67 goes without a problem but as soon as I try to flash the 65 kernal flasher (0.2.9.1) stops with the following log:

Maybe try to download the BB again.

or restart ur pc,and turn off ur phone and wait 10sec before trying again.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Rom development is placed on hold for time being. I'll still be here arround but not for new releases. Have some issues in personal meanings, with my girlfriend :D At this moment, I a little tense, at least. I can restart tomorow, the day after or maybe never if things doesnt work out. I need some time for myself right now :D

Guest cybugs
Rom development is placed on hold for time being. I'll still be here arround but not for new releases. Have some issues in personal meanings, with my girlfriend :D At this moment, I a little tense, at least. I can restart tomorow, the day after or maybe never if things doesnt work out. I need some time for myself right now :o

take your time dude, just dont let her feel dissapoint coz of your work on rom coding :D

have a nice weekend btw

Guest Siddhesh21
Rom development is placed on hold for time being. I'll still be here arround but not for new releases. Have some issues in personal meanings, with my girlfriend :D At this moment, I a little tense, at least. I can restart tomorow, the day after or maybe never if things doesnt work out. I need some time for myself right now :D

Always With YOU TRIP. take your time.

I pray everything goes fine with u.

Take care Friend.

God Bless You.

Guest maikinho10

Hi,

use the 0.2.9.1 flash tool version, upgrade Java :D

i hope the problem is fix?!

Guest maikinho10

take your time and good luck!

you´re the best :-)

Edited by maikinho10

Guest Smoked33
Rom development is placed on hold for time being. I'll still be here arround but not for new releases. Have some issues in personal meanings, with my girlfriend :D At this moment, I a little tense, at least. I can restart tomorow, the day after or maybe never if things doesnt work out. I need some time for myself right now :o

Sorry to hear that...good luck!

I'm still enjoying your 1.4.0 as my daily rom :D

Guest Neel007

Take your time.... that is more important for you ....

anyhow, we have no option other then waiting here for you.....

but solve out your personal things first.... Modaco is secondary.....

my wishes everything will be fine....

Guest AlecJW

i would like it the other way here in USA 12 hr if possible. If not Its not end of the world but i got it to 12 hr everywhere else.

strange....seems to be showing 24hr format on my phone lockscreen...

all i did was change the standard time setting to 24hrs... nothing else...

Guest jpminou

There is too many things in life more important than the phone.so relax take a break and fix ur stuff first and we all be waiting for u.good luck TRIP.

Guest SirJohnFalstaff
Hi,

use the 0.2.9.1 flash tool version, upgrade Java :D

i hope the problem is fix?!

I was already using 0.2.9.1 and even with the redownloaded file and a pc reboot it did not work. Did solve it however:

- copied the kernal.sin from the prepared folder before the kernal flash

- reflashed bb67 but before connecting my phone I replaced the kernal.sin with the 65 version I had set asside

I do not know if more people have this problem but I have combined the files in a 'custom' baseband flf:

BB67 with 65 kernal

Edited by SirJohnFalstaff

Guest Neel007
There is too many things in life more important than the phone.so relax take a break and fix ur stuff first and we all be waiting for u.good luck TRIP.

most of the things in life is important then phone..... but still how much we people got addicted to it!!!!! lol

Guest Techguru_x10

Take your time Buddy.....When you take care of your personal things, everything will be in place.....

Guest -=SrgiO=-

TRIP, now, more than ever, we are all with you.

We know you're a great developer and we know you're a great person, you deserve the best!

PLEASE HAVE U.S. for anything you need!

To get up a laugh or give you advice .... You're NOT ALONE!

You gave us your work and we will respond with friendship.

Everything will happens and life does not stay with anything from anybody;)

Best wishes!

Greetings! We'll waiting for you.

Edited by -=SrgiO=-

Guest Ajael44

Hello everybody,

I have an issue : I can't recieve MMS with picture attached. I read this is due to Trip'ROM ?

Is there a fix anywhere ?

No offence, I speak english like a spanish cow... sorry...

@Trip : private life is more important !

Guest ToastHustler

Hey Trip,

Been using your ROM for a while now and I love it, followed you here from XDA :D Keep up the great work and best of luck with your personal issues at the moment mate!

Just a question for other members here that may be able to help,

In the 1.3 change log it Trip says the he's getting a stable 38 FPS in Quadrant and an average of 150 FPS in FPS2D. Is anyone else getting these sort of results on 1.5.5? My Quadrant FPS is more like 18 and my FPS2D average is 32.

:D I'm running BB .61 and my Kernel Version is "2.6.29 SEMCUser@SEMCHost #1" if it helps any.

Cheers

Guest bnmohler
Hey Trip,

Been using your ROM for a while now and I love it, followed you here from XDA :D Keep up the great work and best of luck with your personal issues at the moment mate!

Just a question for other members here that may be able to help,

In the 1.3 change log it Trip says the he's getting a stable 38 FPS in Quadrant and an average of 150 FPS in FPS2D. Is anyone else getting these sort of results on 1.5.5? My Quadrant FPS is more like 18 and my FPS2D average is 32.

:D I'm running BB .61 and my Kernel Version is "2.6.29 SEMCUser@SEMCHost #1" if it helps any.

Cheers

it was mentioned a few times in this thread but he put the cap back on it in 1.4.0 - 1.5.5 because of the issues people had with it. he plans to have a fix that will allow it to be uncapped again but clearly he also has a personal life that right now is taking priority so no telling the eta on that.

Guest SourceCode
I was already using 0.2.9.1 and even with the redownloaded file and a pc reboot it did not work. Did solve it however:

- copied the kernal.sin from the prepared folder before the kernal flash

- reflashed bb67 but before connecting my phone I replaced the kernal.sin with the 65 version I had set asside

I do not know if more people have this problem but I have combined the files in a 'custom' baseband flf:

BB67 with 65 kernal

Hello -

Have you noticed any improvements with this new kernel?

Thanks.

Guest Ungruntled

Trip, I'm another that's followed you from XDA. Sorry to hear you're having relationship issues. I know how that is. Fortunately I'm with a lovely lady now, I got lucky. Things will get better!

Anyway, I'm just reporting that I also don't get Flash with my Vignette camera app. Other than that I LOVE this ROM! Great to have such a decent FROYO ROM. I've had a few reboots but nowhere near what I had on Sony's stock 2.1 ROM so thanks for all your hard work, and keep your chin up!

Guest TripNRaVeR

I must say, its good to see the supportive reactions in this thread thanks for that. Because of all what is happening here on personal view there was now way getting into sleep. I'm really not in the mood for anything right now but I was getting bored which was setting me in to think mode whole time, what was not helpfull at all was just feeling even more crap. So i decided to give CM7 one more try, and i even managed to solve some bugs which means that you get CM7 after with working wifi and bluetooth. Camera has all HD options on it, you can choose them but the screen gets green like the old froyo roms. Maybe it works with 3rd party apps but i dont know and dont feel like i want to test it. Its up to you.

Its almost an complete working CM7 only photocamera stock app is not working rest should be fine. No lags all sensors working etc. I'm preparing the release but dont expect some serious support on the rom for now. The rom is for baseband 67 and hope you still like it even tough its not an usual release. Its Gingerbread 2.3.2 i did not update it to latest version now for the reason that i wanted to fix bugs first and the reason i mentioned before. Guess that it will be 2.3.4 after some time.

Guest TrungWorld

Take your time, wish U all the best.

Cheers

Guest fr3nlysmil3
I must say, its good to see the supportive reactions in this thread thanks for that. Because of all what is happening here on personal view there was now way getting into sleep. I'm really not in the mood for anything right now but I was getting bored which was setting me in to think mode whole time, what was not helpfull at all was just feeling even more crap. So i decided to give CM7 one more try, and i even managed to solve some bugs which means that you get CM7 after with working wifi and bluetooth. Camera has all HD options on it, you can choose them but the screen gets green like the old froyo roms. Maybe it works with 3rd party apps but i dont know and dont feel like i want to test it. Its up to you.

Its almost an complete working CM7 only photocamera stock app is not working rest should be fine. No lags all sensors working etc. I'm preparing the release but dont expect some serious support on the rom for now. The rom is for baseband 67 and hope you still like it even tough its not an usual release. Its Gingerbread 2.3.2 i did not update it to latest version now for the reason that i wanted to fix bugs first and the reason i mentioned before. Guess that it will be 2.3.4 after some time.

don't spend too much time on roms trip, you should get some sleep, thanx for all your good works, goodnight and sweet dreams !!!!!