[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Sid Justice

hi my memory card is full....is it safe to format it? i just want to clean it and do a fresh start..

i just did it....went to xrecovery and format sd card....

Edited by Sid Justice

Guest arkedk
Yeah, I havent updated mine yet, due to the fact that I dont want to risk losing any of my backups.

You wont lose any of your backups, they are *.img based which is universal as it's nandroid.

The only thing changed is new features, and the change from amend scripting to edify.

Guest frankie_fish

guys on which bb with this rom u have the best battery life???

i tryed 67 but battery is draining too fast, switch to 61 today but the same thing even faster...

Guest fr3nlysmil3

i tryed 67 but battery is draining too fast, switch to 61 today but the same thing even faster...

i guess its almost same on every baseband, didn't find any difference on .61 & .67 regarding battery life

cheers

Guest SourceCode
BUG REPORT: The device is freezing/auto-rebooting during BLUETOOTH connection to PC. Im on baseband 67.

Here are my observations:

- Phone <-> PC: Bluetooth OK (no freezing or reboots).

- Phone <-> Bluetooth headset - Sony MW600: The phone freezed and rebooted.

Thanks.

Guest Mad-Dog4578

I cant download from android market. This has happened a few times in a few versions!! Am i the only one to have this problem? does anyone know how to fix it??

Guest bluzes

How do you disable the in call vibrate notification for SMS and call waiting?? reason for asking is that when in call and another call comes in or a txt message the phone vibrates instead of sounding a tone.

using BB .61 on 1.5.5

Guest bluzes
I cant download from android market. This has happened a few times in a few versions!! Am i the only one to have this problem? does anyone know how to fix it??

humm, I've tried all versions and have not experience this.. have you tried a clean install of the SE FW first then flash the BB .61 from OP and then flash 1.5.5?

Guest bluzes

@Trip,

Hope your getting that well deserved rest to get things clear and back on track in personal life...

question: just wondering if you had any issues with using network location with 1.5.5?

Edited by bluzes

Guest frankie_fish
How do you disable the in call vibrate notification for SMS and call waiting?? reason for asking is that when in call and another call comes in or a txt message the phone vibrates instead of sounding a tone.

using BB .61 on 1.5.5

go to settings - general tab - call settings - additional settings

Guest KiwiAndroid

Hey team :D

I know this has been talked about before but there was no real outcome (that I could tell)

is there a camera app that suports flash (instant or not) with this rom?

P.S thanks for all your work Trip, I followed you here from the site that she'll not be named

and I hope you are having a good break mate.

Guest frankie_fish
Hey team :D

I know this has been talked about before but there was no real outcome (that I could tell)

is there a camera app that suports flash (instant or not) with this rom?

P.S thanks for all your work Trip, I followed you here from the site that she'll not be named

and I hope you are having a good break mate.

i just installed vignette and i dont have flash :D

Guest laill

Battery drain dont have too much relationship with baseband

For me,.61 baseband ,remain 83% after 7 hours(no drops) with GSM

cheers,

L

Guest alex buma
Greetings,

I am running this ron with baseband .67 and oh my! The battery improved a lot , i can easily now use the phone for 48 hours after charge with some heavy call usuage , sms , wifi on and browser.

To be honest i dont play any games but the call usage its huge and the wifi for emails , checking webiste its also heavy.

THis ROM at my opinion is the best rom available for now . The screen wuality and touch its amazing , feels liek a new phone.

Trip really thank you for that ROM.

I did not notice any major bugs eerything working like a charm.

You done my life easier and more flexible for my work.

Cheers

Vatis

This is my experience also..... at firts(using it for a week now) battery was 70% loss at the end of the day but now its indeed easy 48 or more hours on kinda heavy use!!!! me happy...

Guest WhiteKnight0095

Got dialpad problem~hi,i now on TripnMiUI~1.55 i found the dialpad 0 :D with green color~everytime i want to manual dial phone number when press 0 it will auto dial out but number not yet finish enter any setting or solution?

Guest tophergrace
Here are my observations:

- Phone <-> PC: Bluetooth OK (no freezing or reboots).

- Phone <-> Bluetooth headset - Sony MW600: The phone freezed and rebooted.

Thanks.

Weird!!.. Which Baseband you have?

Guest Rustyboy

Another great job thanks Trip running great here in Oz on baseband 54.

Good to see you dump XDA and head elsewhere.

Keep up the great work.

Guest jimakos29
I am currently on bb.54 with Iris 1.5.5. Everything is working fine except fast battery drainage. With moderate usage it lost for 16-20 hours. I have gone thru the post and realized that bb .67 battery results are much better. I want to shift to bb .67 but never did that before so no idea how to do that. Currently my phone is rooted, xrecovery and busy box installed. I read few posts regarding changing bb but could not catch the idea. Is someone in this forum kind enough to give me step by step guide to go thru. Please note that I am newbi and never used flash tool before so keep this in mind before giving me guidelines or refer me to the link where it is clearly explained. One more thing, If I could do that, do I need to install xrecovery, busy box again and root my phone. I would realy be thankfull.

1.you download desired bb

2.you download latest version of flash tool

3.you put the baseband in the firmwares folder

4.you run flashtool

5. you connect your x10 to pc

6.you press flash in flashtool and wait

7.enjoy

Guest martlAUT

I'm still on BB 49 ..

Battery: Before last charge: 2 Days 18 Hours (normal usage - SMS, WiFi, Calls, 3G on - except when i was sleeping, music, youtube, ...)

Since last charge: Currently 1 Day 15 Hours up - still 52% remaining ...

I like :D

EDIT:\\ TripNMiUi 1.4.0 btw ...

Edited by martlAUT

Guest Mad-Dog4578
humm, I've tried all versions and have not experience this.. have you tried a clean install of the SE FW first then flash the BB .61 from OP and then flash 1.5.5?

From OP? I have spent all morning doing a fresh install and its still the same. Thanks for helping and hope you can help further :-)