[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cjsabaki
What kernel is it? I only know J kernel Is it on xda or what?

I think Wolf is using the same kernel?? And i believe there is a new miniloader from that person too!! '

P.s... wonder if any new bbands may work with newer custom kernels??????

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest jpminou
wow - sounds promising ...

don't forget posting the battery-drain in here :D

I feel the battery life is verry good but i think Trip will not let us test anything cause he is pushing too many updates :D

Edited by jpminou

Guest AlecJW

yes I asked that also must have got lost in the crowd

Trip could you possibly make something with a 12 hour format instead of the 24 hour format for the lockscreen?

Guest AlecJW

my signal does that also. I am on ATT it has done it on every phone I ever had used last 6 yrs I lived here. Sometimes its the wind, or a warm or cool night no correlation.

Hi Trip,

Thank You Sir! for this wonderful ROM. I just moved from 1.5.5 to 1.5.6 without any hassle. The new one is superb, esp. the camera, man.

One thing I notice with 1.5.5 and 1.5.6 is that my radio signal fluctuates a lot, like goes from 3 bar to one and sometimes to nothing. I don't know if it is related to the phone, rom or my place. This doesn't happen everywhere but mainly in my place. May be poor network. Well, I guess SE is not NOKIA in that line.

PS I am already using xrecovery 1.0.0 and I have absolutely no problem to zap between the multitude of ROMS so far. Very big thanks to Z whose work has enabled playing with ROMS much easier than playing AngryBirds.

Keep up the good work.

"Money gone Nothing gone, Health gone something gone but character gone everything gone."

Guest jpminou
Is there any fix for SMS? Texting? Everything else is working mint for me on BB .65 except that.

BB67 + kernel march 2011 is the best for this rom

Guest Madsen Felipe
BB67 + kernel march 2011 is the best for this rom

Where to find the march 2011 kernel?

Here is 2.6.29

Fri Dec 17

Edited by Madsen Felipe

Guest jpminou
Where to find the march 2011 kernel?

Here is 2.6.29

Fri Dec 17

it is here somewhere in this thread or if u have BB65 take out the kernel sin file and put it with the BB67

Edited by jpminou

Guest Madsen Felipe
it is here somewhere in this thread or if u have BB65 take out the kernel sin file and put it with the BB67

I have installed bb67 and downloaded bb65 but i have no idea about how to ripout the kernel.sin from the ftf :D

Guest jpminou
I have installed bb67 and downloaded bb65 but i have no idea about how to ripout the kernel.sin from the ftf :D

when click on flash in the flash tools go to the firmware folder and u will see it there.

take out kernel sin file from bb65 than make a bundle creation with BB67

Guest kanchigo
when click on flash in the flash tools go to the firmware folder and u will see it there.

take out kernel sin file from bb65 than make a bundle creation with BB67

:D APP2sd works on ur rom or not. mine, 1.08 with new kenels seem can't move app to sd

Guest kevjef420

anybody try basebrand 54 on this yet???

I think it was working ok on 1.5.0 without any bb patch

thanks in advance

Edited by kevjef420

Guest Atanu89

Open the FTF file with winrar mate then you can extract the kernel.sin.

Alternatively you can go to the CM7 thread where Trip posted his BB of choice which I have tested to work fine with this rom

Cheers

A

Guest Malkot
1.you download desired bb

2.you download latest version of flash tool

3.you put the baseband in the firmwares folder

4.you run flashtool

5. you connect your x10 to pc

6.you press flash in flashtool and wait

7.enjoy

Thanks jimakos29 for your guide. Do you mean extract .ftf file and put it FW i.e. 1.5.6 Froyo folder. One more question which is last part of my earlier post. Currently my phone is rooted. Xrecovery and busy box installed. Do I need to do all that after changing baseband. Please don't shout on me as I will do all this first time and I don't want to make my phone brick. Thanks once again.

Guest Zsaka
ROM: TripNMIUI IRIS 1.5.6 Froyo

BB: 67 (Privided by Trip in main page)

BLUETOOTH BUG. I get a reboot when the Sony MW600 audio device is connected. The problem is from 1.5.5 versíon.

Exactly the same problem here, except it only starts to reboot and freezes at the loading screen. It needed a fast solution, cuz i can't listen music and use my telephone when i'm travelling. Any fix for this?

Edited by Zsaka