[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest jpminou
What about battery drain and deepsleep issue?

And random restart when battery below 20%.

no problem with deep sleep,in 15 hours a lost 40%(wifi always on,music,internet browser,phone calls....) i think it is very good for custom kernel.

my battery isn't under 20% to test it :D

Edited by jpminou

Guest cjsabaki

49 band huh???

Glad I got a spare phone sitting on band 52 w your old custom kernel already on it n miui froyo too!!!! Amazing as always Sir Trip!!!

Guest aimcr7
no problem with deep sleep,in 15 hours a lost 40%(wifi always on,music,internet browser....) i think it is very good for custom kernel.

Okay.

Seem had to try it.

mate i am on bb 67 with bb 65 kernel. Lost 40% in 6 hour with very heavy use(HSDPA, 3hour non stop browser, youtube and some text and calls). It's normal?

I am on 1.5.6.

Note: i use my x10 to write this

There is no wifi here and i use my x10 everytime i want to stay connected to this beautiful world.

Guest jpminou
Okay.

Seem had to try it.

mate i am on bb 67 with bb 65 kernel. Lost 40% in 6 hour with very heavy use(HSDPA, 3hour non stop browser, youtube and some text and calls). It's normal?

I am on 1.5.6.

Note: i use my x10 to write this

There is no wifi here and i use my x10 everytime i want to stay connected to this beautiful world.

yes it is more than normal :D

Guest TripNRaVeR

My custom baseband is also ready for new release, its almost unified baseband now. So as you can see the baseband patch is reduced to 17kb lol :D

Guest jpminou
My custom baseband is also ready for new release, its almost unified baseband now. So as you can see the baseband patch is reduced to 17kb lol :D

so it is based on BB49??

for what the patch??

Edited by jpminou

Guest highaltitude
Version 1.6 is coming.

Release made for baseband 49

Woohoo!! :D I really like .65 too for phone reception, but with no texting I am dead in the water for one of my jobs that relies on being able to recieve texts.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest TripNRaVeR
so it is based on BB49??

for what the patch??

Any other baseband then 46,47,49,52 will not to flash the little file. Just solved a data connection bug. Mobile data is now unified baseband! :D The only thing that needs to be fixed for unified baseband is the connection from rom to baseband that differs alot between basebands. 2G switch also working and no connection on off for now. Rom will be released tomorow so that way its better tested. Version beyond 1.6 will be completely rebuilded, the structure is not seen before on Android.

Bluetooth issues should be fixed also in new version.

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest jpminou
Any other baseband then 46,47,49,52 will not to flash the little file. Just solved a data connection bug. Mobile data is now unified baseband! :D The only thing that needs to be fixed for unified baseband is the connection from rom to baseband that differs alot between basebands. 2G switch also working and no connection on off for now. Rom will be released tomorow so that way its better tested. Version beyond 1.6 will be completely rebuilded, the structure is not seen before on Android.

nice this is promising :D

Guest fr3nlysmil3

can't wait for the new update :o :( thanks trip :D

Guest Madsen Felipe

Issue report:

With stock kernel and bb0.67, when im listening musics i got little "stucks" on music. Tested with miui music and playerpro.

Guest cjsabaki
How to select unmount usb storage?it only shows as mount

Phone settings, system, usb mount, done!!! Lots of settings in miui!! I think allot of bugs are from low battery disable settings!! System, battery, power saving options.... have a look!!

Chris

Guest allantck

i am a newbie of X10i .... can anyone here pls teach me how to flash it into my X10i or give any link to learn it

:D :D :o

Guest Nanodroid
Phone settings, system, usb mount, done!!! Lots of settings in miui!! I think allot of bugs are from low battery disable settings!! System, battery, power saving options.... have a look!!

Chris

But I dont want to unmount it from the phone, I want to unmount theusb storage from the pc

Guest bluzes

humm :D is that even legal lol. can't wait.

Guest aimcr7
no problem with deep sleep,in 15 hours a lost 40%(wifi always on,music,internet browser,phone calls....) i think it is very good for custom kernel.

are you still using wolf's custom kernel mate?

or you back to stock kernel?

Guest Rlyeh

Using IRIS 1.5.6

BB .65 (At&t)

Very fast but buggy.

Almost Every thing is working very nice (SMS,Camera,Wifi,BT etc).

But i have some random "force close" in place like menu (System info) and theme stuff.

could be related to my BB version?

Trip ty for your awesome work.

Guest frankie_fish
I agree, but haven't you issue when you want charge your phone ?

had no issue with charging the phone, i was charging it all night and going to see battery life today...

Guest WhiteKnight0095
Version 1.6 is coming.

Release made for baseband 49

1.6?no with bb67 ?any new kernel?can made option 0.3,1.3,2,3.2,5,8mp in camera mode?

Guest laill
Issue report:

With stock kernel and bb0.67, when im listening musics i got little "stucks" on music. Tested with miui music and playerpro.

DSP manager can cause such problem,make sure that you killed DSP

cheers,

L

Guest TripNRaVeR
Trip, you should take a look on this kernel http://android.modaco.com/content/sony-eri...ed-uv-oc-uc-uc/

Im testing with your 1.5.6 and everything looks amazing. They made good advances.

Two things what is the difference with 3.47 from Z? To me it looks like no difference.

Secondly, no custom kernel support for my rom.

Edit:

All tests seem to be fine when most bugs are resolved now the rom will be rebuilded.

Edited by TripNRaVeR