[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cjsabaki

Custom kernel guys..... Not supported........ Be damn careful if you want to play w these new kernels.... they use different mini loaders and different charge mon files..... They CAN kill ur xrecovery....... Better know what ur doing.....There are toooo many xrec versions tooo many bootloaders...tooo many things being changed... Best thing is to wait for Trip to release his special features that HE knows will work on his roms....

I have tried all of the older custom kernels, on many different roms, Trips, stock, n more, and i personally am not messing with the newer kernels........ Wait for Trip.

Best regards,

Chris

Guest cjsabaki
Hello if I were to install this with bb54 do I flash the patch first then the Rom or the Rom first then the patch. Thanks!

Normaly rom first then patch, radio hacks of Trips it might work w out the patch??? Home today w computer so i can finally play w new 1.6.5 n several bbands!! Weeeee!!

Guest Sid Justice

flashed TripNBB49 installed MIUI xperia TripNRaVeR v1.6.5.zip no signal....i tried crashing system server....but nothing.

help please.

Guest lzyllp
Hello

Uploader BB54/67

- factory reset

- wipe cache

- wipe dalvik

- wipe battery

I installed the 1.6.5 rom

Then patch v2 Tripp NBB

I turned the phone everything worked flawlessly.

Reset the phone then flash the kernel 3.47 and from then on everything works except the network. I forgot to add the version of the band is "unknown", and even how to upload a new band is the same "unknown": /

How do I fix this problem anyone have ideas?

Sorry for my English but I prefer to talk than to write: P

ALL custom kernel only work with BB52

please remember it

Guest Flecky22
Custom kernel guys..... Not supported........ Be damn careful if you want to play w these new kernels.... they use different mini loaders and different charge mon files..... They CAN kill ur xrecovery....... Better know what ur doing.....There are toooo many xrec versions tooo many bootloaders...tooo many things being changed... Best thing is to wait for Trip to release his special features that HE knows will work on his roms....

I have tried all of the older custom kernels, on many different roms, Trips, stock, n more, and i personally am not messing with the newer kernels........ Wait for Trip.

Best regards,

Chris

This kernel work

Download link v 3.50 "MIUI MOD":

http://www.mediafire.com/?ndzkaanfpg3363p

and DATA2SD also.

Guest Guillermo Saad
flashed TripNBB49 installed MIUI xperia TripNRaVeR v1.6.5.zip no signal....i tried crashing system server....but nothing.

help please.

This Worked fo me.........

Did full wipe... Installed BB49 Trips one, then Xrecovery and ROM 1.6.5

No Signal... Crashed the SS many times.... Still No signal.....

Then I Applied 054 ATT Patch (I forgot to mention than in Colombia we have same network than AT&T) AND..... Got Signal And got CALL CONFERENCE..... but no sms

Then (Whitout Wipe) I Flashed 065A BB (the one of AT&T) and..... Got sms but NO CALL CONFERENCE.....

Then (Whitout Wipe) went into Xrecovey and Applied (Again) the 054 ATT Patch AND... VOILA!!!!!! Got SMS AND CALL CONFERENCE !!!!

Try it.......

Regards,

Guillo

Guest Guillermo Saad
You'll see

@Trip

Been testing BB.59 With ATT Patch and 1.6.5

Is Really Beautiful, colors are Awesome, Signal OO, Wifi OK, Still testing Battery... But looks OK

I Got 1350 in Quadrant..... Thats more than 2.5 more than with 2.1.. I´m Happy

Could you please explain me how A2SD+ Works, the patition thing and all what is related....

Is suported by 1.6.5 ?

Thanks for EVERYTING !!!!!

Guillo :P ;)

Guest SourceCode
Trip your rom is best . it very fast without custom kernel but the call volume till small may you improve that

Yes I agree!

Trip, it would be great if you can somehow hack the "in call volume". Its just too low, not your ROM's fault, its a problem with the stock SE kernel.

The custom kernels have implemented an "in call volume boost" hack. Would be ace if you can somehow incorporate this into your ROM with your own Kernel or hacking the ROM itself.

You are the magician, I know you can do it ;)

Thanks mate!

Guest M.A.Zahedi

Hi trip Its a good feeling when we saw an update. But All your froy have a problem that Proximity sensor is not working properly. When I make call and firstly it closes the display but when call is established then display blinks again. So its makes annoying movements. But Gingerbread does not have this problem. Pls try to fix it.

Guest sjondenon

Rom is working flawlessly. I really like the depth of te colors. The only thing i noticed on the screen that is it is a little less sharp. And i found a typo in the email app (dutch language) je bent de L bij volgende vergeten, er staat nu vogende ;)

Guest Guillermo Saad

@Trip

I found a Bug in the contacts synchronization....

If you add Birthday in the phone it is NOTsynchronized to Gmail (others tags, like phone, address, and nickname do)

If you add a Birthday in Gmail contacts, it IS synchronized to the Phone.

If you add another date reminder in Gmail contacts (Anniversary for example), it is NOT synchronized to the phone.

Continue testing, battery life is OK, No reboots, Everything looks OK.

Really Fast !!!!!

Regards,

Guillo ;) :P

Guest norigkgp1
if i use bb52 is it safe to add the att patch?

Yes.

I´ve just flashed B.52+1.6.5 ROM+patch+3.50 Custom Kernel= fast/smooth as hell !!! ;)

Guest ifellasleep

ok so i have the rom installed but have no service. I crashed the system service 3x. all i have installed is the 1.6.5 and att patch. I had service when i installed the rom but lost it all when i installed the att patch. im on bb52. yesterday when i tried this rom I kept getting reboots over and over again. Need major help

Guest leo5111

ok i want to flash 1.65, im on at&t i have been on a stock at&t rom which gave me baseband of 65 but i went to reindero,s 6.13 rom and now am on baseband 54 so which baseband do i use and do i use the patch? is the patch a baseband or just a patch? which order do i do em in? rom,baseband,patch? thanks for help never did one of trips roms before so unsure

Guest Kapil Bhamburkar
Hi Trip,

All's working well here (Roger's Canada). Any chance of either changing back to the blue boot animation or making that bootanimation.zip available so we can update it ourselves in the /system/media folder?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark,

I do have the old bootanimations from Trips previous ROM's. Not sure how i can send it or upload them...

Thanks,

Kapil.

Guest Guillermo Saad
ok so i have the rom installed but have no service. I crashed the system service 3x. all i have installed is the 1.6.5 and att patch. I had service when i installed the rom but lost it all when i installed the att patch. im on bb52. yesterday when i tried this rom I kept getting reboots over and over again. Need major help

This Worked fo me.........

Did full wipe... Installed BB49 Trips one, then Xrecovery and ROM 1.6.5

No Signal... Crashed the SS many times.... Still No signal.....

Then I Applied 054 ATT Patch (I forgot to mention than in Colombia we have same network than AT&T) AND..... Got Signal And got CALL CONFERENCE..... but no sms

Then (Whitout Wipe) I Flashed 065A BB (the one of AT&T) and..... Got sms but NO CALL CONFERENCE.....

Then (Whitout Wipe) went into Xrecovey and Applied (Again) the 054 ATT Patch AND... VOILA!!!!!! Got SMS AND CALL CONFERENCE !!!!

Try it.......

Regards,

Guillo