[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest norigkgp1
ok so i have the rom installed but have no service. I crashed the system service 3x. all i have installed is the 1.6.5 and att patch. I had service when i installed the rom but lost it all when i installed the att patch. im on bb52. yesterday when i tried this rom I kept getting reboots over and over again. Need major help

I suggest you tryin a clean install then.

Save ROM on SD, apply BB 52, install ROM, and before reboot install BB patch and Custom Kernel 3.50. Reboot and thats it. It worked to me this way.

Edited by norigkgp1

Guest highaltitude

WLOD while deleting old backups in xRecovery using Astro. Using 1.6.5 with BB .52

Edited by highaltitude

Guest BigD18t

Was running 1.6.5 with the 3.47? kernal and decided to upgrade it to the newer 3.5 version, flashed booted and got no signal, crashed the server and still no signal, and kept getting, system crashed.

I then tried to get in to Xrecovery and couldnt, tried loads of times via the back button and the flash tool, so ive had to flash back to stock unrooted 2.1 ;)

Guest Flecky22
Was running 1.6.5 with the 3.47? kernal and decided to upgrade it to the newer 3.5 version, flashed booted and got no signal, crashed the server and still no signal, and kept getting, system crashed.

I then tried to get in to Xrecovery and couldnt, tried loads of times via the back button and the flash tool, so ive had to flash back to stock unrooted 2.1 ;)

Download link v 3.50 "MIUI MOD":

http://www.mediafire.com/?ndzkaanfpg3363p

Guest cjsabaki
hi trip can you let me know?? im not sure what baseband to run im on at&t and in whaty order to install it all thanks

Tripn bband 49 should work excellent, im on at&t n have good luck w 49 n 52!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest ifellasleep

update 3:

clean instal, flashed 1.6.5 had signal before I flashed att patch. flashed patch 2x still no signal. crashed system still no signal.

Im totally hosed. I dont think im meant to try this version.

Guest ifellasleep

update4

found out installing att patch gives me no signal. Also the messaging app the top half of a text(telling me who texted me) is cut off.. So i think i will probably use a 3rd party messaging solution

Guest BigD18t
Hi, Tripn bband 49 work's fine ;)

Flashed bb52 again before i read this, and cmbb49 patch then the 3.50miui and it works fine now :P lovely and quick.

Guest ToasterKing
Almost got native tether working on stock kernel

awesome! just that and native torch and Miui will be pretty much fully functional

Guest wali01x
Almost got native tether working on stock kernel

did i hear this right :D :D :D :D :D native teether working omgggggggggggggg >_< waiting for trip's rom 2 seconds flashing and installing 10 seconds but trip running over s.e. priceless ;) :P :D

edit: no one and i mean no one has got native teether working and if you do without barnacle then you're god of x10 seriously..trip is there anyway i can change status bar to gingerbread ? cause i love the clean sleek of gb rather then froyo with arrow "H" up & down arrow. and that whole bit. would love to know if it can be done. thankzzzzzzzz

Edited by wali01x

Guest Zabihjan
did i hear this right :D :D :D :D :D native teether working omgggggggggggggg >_< waiting for trip's rom 2 seconds flashing and installing 10 seconds but trip running over s.e. priceless ;) :P :D

edit: no one and i mean no one has got native teether working and if you do without barnacle then you're god of x10 seriously..trip is there anyway i can change status bar to gingerbread ? cause i love the clean sleek of gb rather then froyo with arrow "H" up & down arrow. and that whole bit. would love to know if it can be done. thankzzzzzzzz

Nice one mate u must be MasterCard holder

Guest ifellasleep

thanks for the mod, i installed it and the startup is rather interesting. I also removed the messaging app from my phone completely and replaced it with handscent. Couldnt be happier so far, will test the rom out fully in the next couple of days. Cant wait for you to add tethering natively. great work trip

Guest TripNRaVeR

I'm rebuilding this rom completely so that it now supports lockscreen themes again, it changes lockscreen for 90% only time cannot be changed but i think its good for now have enough of lockscreens at this moment lol ;)

Trying the GB statusbar and then i move on. Native tethering just needs an correct working service and then it should be running.

Guest cjsabaki

Rebuilt again!!! Lol!!

Just got 1.5.6 set up today!! Tripnbband 49 works great!! At&t in the states, all working perfect, calls, text, internet, market!! 100%! NICE work!!

Best regards,

Chris

Edit:::: Oooopss...1.6.5 damn, I would be waaaay behind on 1.5.6....8-))

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest highaltitude
Rebuilt again!!! Lol!!

Just got 1.5.6 set up today!! Tripnbband 49 works great!! At&t in the states, all working perfect, calls, text, internet, market!! 100%! NICE work!!

Best regards,

Chris

Don't you mean 1.6.5?