[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest lzyllp
I'm rebuilding this rom completely so that it now supports lockscreen themes again, it changes lockscreen for 90% only time cannot be changed but i think its good for now have enough of lockscreens at this moment lol ;)

Trying the GB statusbar and then i move on. Native tethering just needs an correct working service and then it should be running.

You will port GB statusbar to froyo?change lockscreen back to defeat froyo miui?Good work!

Guest motorsportgod

Hey everyone, just flashed tripbb 49 & latest rom version to try instead of gb version. have good reception incl 3g so thats nice and the rom itself is smooth. Changed theme, loaded backups from titanium and it all works sweet. Changed because i miss having a good camera..... what do you guys recomend i use for tethering? i move house today and internet will be down for a week so i want to tether and use my phones connection..... Thanks all and expecially trip! oh and tripnarc update?? that bravia engine mod is some smart work!

Guest motorsportgod

just started having alot of fc's.

android.process.acore

processcomm.google.process.gapps

over and over. first time ive ever had fc.......

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Guest KiNgGaMe

android.process.acore

processcomm.google.process.gapps

over and over. first time ive ever had fc.......

Any ideas?

Cheers.

reflash the rom! dont include any custom kernal

Guest motorsportgod
reflash the rom! dont include any custom kernal

Just finished reflashing rom, didnt use custom kernel in the forst place, dont know enough about them to bother trying! could have been something restored with ti backup?

also what is ttsservise.apk? can i uninstall it? also talk.apk, sidekick.apk? what do they do and can i get rid of them?

Guest Alshara

Did you by chance change the theme ? I changed my theme (Android 3.0 meant for Gingerbread) and many applications started fc-ing on me. Booted in to xrecovery and wiped the dalvic cache and fixed permissions. Changed back to default theme and everything is alright now....

g

Guest motorsportgod
Did you by chance change the theme ? I changed my theme (Android 3.0 meant for Gingerbread) and many applications started fc-ing on me. Booted in to xrecovery and wiped the dalvic cache and fixed permissions. Changed back to default theme and everything is alright now....

g

Yeah thanks just discovered that is my problem too..... thanks for the tip.

Is there a list of safeto remove system apps for this rom?

Guest KiNgGaMe
Yeah thanks just discovered that is my problem too..... thanks for the tip.

Is there a list of safeto remove system apps for this rom?

these custom kernal are already trimmed up if you want to remove system apps

remove browser and install dolphin or miren

remove music and install any third party or 3d gallery

i wouldnt suggest anything else unless you want a buggy system

Guest ifellasleep
these custom kernal are already trimmed up if you want to remove system apps

remove browser and install dolphin or miren

remove music and install any third party or 3d gallery

i wouldnt suggest anything else unless you want a buggy system

i discovered i could replace the messaging app without messing up the system. android has it perks

Guest donnytuco

1.6.5 + bb67 + v2 patch

Works quite well, but there are a few bugs:

1) Sms 'Conversations' bar overhangs into the first message.

3) Sms, doesn't go to the newest message when pressing the message button, need to go back to the root of all converstations to view.

3) Sensor in Calls: Sensor turns off the screen when i make the call, and when the person picks up, the screen turns back on.

2) MIUI backup issue: very hard to backup messages and contacts. Will just stay there and not do anything

3) Google Syncing issue: takes a long time to sync, and usually doesnt do anything

Guest shubham6300

Rom working perfect on bb49

Just find 2 irritating things after use of 2 days:-

1]Its probably a BUG, When entering manual APN(access point name), when we scroll down to enter other things in it, the above entered data is getting erased

2] Charging light remains same after full charge(not a big deal though).

Edited by shubham6300

Guest samsho
I'm rebuilding this rom completely so that it now supports lockscreen themes again, it changes lockscreen for 90% only time cannot be changed but i think its good for now have enough of lockscreens at this moment lol ;)

Trying the GB statusbar and then i move on. Native tethering just needs an correct working service and then it should be running.

WOW ... LOCKSCREEN THEMES :P

Guest Luis corrales

I can not add google account or from work or tell me that can not establish a reliable data connection to the server

I have the latest version of the 1.6.5 rom

Guest twerg
does BB49 support full-duplex? data and voice active at the same time

No, its half duplex. i found this out a few days ago as i was on a call, got an email and the call got disconnected

Guest erwinwijaya
3.50 k 6.1 MIUIFroyo use ,the phone runs very fast and seemed better than GB. Thanks Trip 'for all your work.

1.6.1 version?is it everything works?

Guest Jawbreaker13o

Something super annoying that i hope can be changed:

LOCKSCREEN TIME STAYS IN 24hr MODE, How do you change it to 12 hour mode???

and also the SMS issue when you have a new message and you bring the lockscreen down from the sms portion, it doesnt show your latest SMS until you press back and press it again...

Annoying..

Guest Zabihjan

the only more thing that i want from this rom is the gingerbread status notification bar.

thx trip