[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Guillermo Saad

@ Trip

So far it is working OK with BB65 and Trips patch for ATT, with ROM 1.65

* Speed .... Incredible

* Stability.... Perfect , 0 FC

* Battery...... Tomorrow will use the brand new I have for testing, no to much use in Weekends

* Quadrant 1350

* Some Bugs:

If you add Birthday in the phone it is NOTsynchronized to Gmail (others tags, like phone, address, and nickname do)

If you add a Birthday in Gmail contacts, it IS synchronized to the Phone.

If you add another date reminder in Gmail contacts (Anniversary for example), it is NOT synchronized to the phone.

Continuing Testing.......

Are you going to do something about A2SD+ in the next ROM ??

Regards,

Guillo :P :D ;)

Guest cjsabaki
does anyone else have heavy battery drainage with this mod?

i had 60% battery before i went to sleep. i turned off data, brightness, rotation, vibration, and auto sync.

i woke up and i only had 18% battery left.

Every custom kernel I have tested has bad / more battery drain, I haven't played with the newest releases for that reason... they are getting better, but it will still be awhile before we have really good custom kernels with speed and less batt drain.

Best regards,

Chris

Guest Vacca

Got some wierd bug, whenever i get a sms notification it starts repeating some ringtone that keeps repeating even thuo i clear the notification or sms or even delete the sms, only thing that seems to clear the repeating ringtone is restarting the entire phone wich gets tedius in the longrun. had this error in some rom back in like 1.0.6 but havnt had it since then up to 1.5.5 when it came back and its still in the 1.6.5 rom.

Guest derrpa

hi :}

in the changelog, it is said that FPS is uncapped. but when I install this rom, it doesnt seem like that at all.

what kernel do i have to use then?

is it possible to reach the smoothness that you can have with the zdzihu's alpha kernel?

thanks.

Guest Alakasam
hi :}

in the changelog, it is said that FPS is uncapped. but when I install this rom, it doesnt seem like that at all.

what kernel do i have to use then?

is it possible to reach the smoothness that you can have with the zdzihu's alpha kernel?

thanks.

Hey, Trip did have uncapped FPS, but it was not really working well, so Trip removed the feature, he forgot to say in the more recent changelogs that he's capped the FPS again.

Guest timbucks

I've installed 1.5.5 a while back and went through the whole wipe phone/cache etc before installing it through xRecovery. To install 1.6.5 now would I have to do the same or can I install it over the top without clearing all?

Guest Zabihjan
I've installed 1.5.5 a while back and went through the whole wipe phone/cache etc before installing it through xRecovery. To install 1.6.5 now would I have to do the same or can I install it over the top without clearing all?

Backuo using xrecovery.

wipe everything. Install rom

restart

advance restore data using xrecovery

u r done

Guest timbucks
Backuo using xrecovery.

wipe everything. Install rom

restart

advance restore data using xrecovery

u r done

I'll give that a go - never looked at advanced restore. Will that remember folder layouts and stuff from the MIUI screens?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Update:

Lockscreen / statusbar can be changed 100%

Settings -> system -> LED settings will change the color of the notification led in on of your following options:

- Red

- Blue

- Yellow

- Cyan

- Purple

- Orange

All colors are working

Auto brightness values are tuned, all miui settings changed for Xperia X10, anything that cause FC is removed. Also removed the "builtin keyboard" because we dont have on so its crap and needs to go ;)

Edit:

FC in sms portugese language fixed

Lockscreen buttons working

and much more :P

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest 07ee17
Update:

Settings -> system -> LED settings will change the color of the notification led in on of your following options:

- Red

- Blue

- Yellow

- Cyan

- Purple

- Orange

All colors are working

Auto brightness values are tuned, all miui settings changed for Xperia X10, anything that cause FC is removed. Also removed the "builtin keyboard" because we dont have on so its crap and needs to go ;)

Edit:

Great... do you have any plans of releasing this version for BB67? BB49 causes sms bug???

Guest cjsabaki

Damn busy Tripp!!

Are you adding the HTC ime, keyboard?? Was suprised to see it in the Arc and newest sony firmware!! Love it n the gingerbread keyboard!!!

Second day,1.6.5 kickin butt!!! Miui music player is working perfect here!! Godsmack n pantera be jammmmmin!! Lol!!"

Thank you for all ya do!!!

Chris

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest bluzes
Update:

- Red

- Blue

- Yellow

- Cyan

- Purple

- Orange

All colors are working

Edit:

@Trip,

just wondering since you did not mention it, how is it going with native tether??

Guest sam_thekiller

Actually one request Can u please Port new panorama app for X10......... This APpp Is JUST Awesome

For Link Search Panorama Beta on market developed by SonyEricsson

EDIt: Actually Its only for X10 and Firmware 2.1

Edited by sam_thekiller

Guest wali01x
Update:

- Red

- Blue

- Yellow

- Cyan

- Purple

- Orange

All colors are working

Edit:

omg ahhhhhhhhhhhh >_< status bar change & lockscreen ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :D and colour led ahhhhh >_< & auto brightness ahhhhhhh can't wait for the release & then native teether oh man there's something money can't buy then there's tripncard :D

Guest Guillermo Saad
Update:

- Red

- Blue

- Yellow

- Cyan

- Purple

- Orange

All colors are working

Edit:

and much more :D

Trip:

First I want to Thaks you for al the work yo do to improve this (already wonderfull) ROM.

I´m more than happy with the 1.6.5

But as everybody is making the "Christmas List" here is mine, in case you have time to consider it:

1) Try to fix the Birthday synchronzation issue.

2) Try to give US (the ones living in third world countries) the possibility to access ALL the MARKET. Here in Colombia many free applications, and the majority of the paid ones, are blocked.

3) Try to Uncap FPS

4) Dont Forget A2SD+

In Advance, for whaterver you put in the new ROM THANKS,

Regards,

Guillo :P :D :D

Guest TripNRaVeR

What is A2SD+? I seen it a couple of times but didnt get in to it. Whats difference?

Edit:

Updated the xrecovery looks ;)

FC in sms app Italian language fix

Updated TripNMiUI theme

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest davix16

And when should be expecting this Trip?? Sounds great!!

I was about to flash 1.6.5, and now i think i will wait for the new update...(i know....i am a bit late in updates, still with 1.5.5)

regards!

Guest davix16
What is A2SD+? I seen it a couple of times but didnt get in to it. Whats difference?

Edit:

Updated the xrecovery looks ;)

FC in sms app Italian language fix

Updated TripNMiUI theme

Have you thought about implementing the status bar from gingerbread miui to froyo miui?? It's the thing i like the most from gingerbread!!

I think I have heard this before, but not sure