[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest robert24
What is A2SD+? I seen it a couple of times but didnt get in to it. Whats difference?

Edit:

Updated the xrecovery looks ;)

FC in sms app Italian language fix

Updated TripNMiUI theme

A2SD+

A2SD+ takes the A2SD one step further. Its pretty useless to have a 512MB A2SD capacity if your dalvik cache is still on phone memory and you have lots of applications installed. This is because the dalvik cache can become pretty huge and just by using HALF of your A2SD’s ext partition, your internal memory can become FULL because of dalvik. Therefore, in A2SD+, the dalvik cache is also moved to SD card. This way, your internal memory is free as a highway. However, remember that Dalvik cache is accessed very frequently. If you have a slow SD card, the overall performance might be affected. I recommend using a class 6 or class 10 SD card for the purpose.

EDIT : I HAD THE NEW MIUI 1.6.10 RUNNING ON MY PHONE TODAYAND IN THE SETTING MENU THERE IS OPTIONS FOR A2SD + BUT IT SAID THE DEVICE DIDNT SUPPORT IT

Edited by robert24

Guest cjsabaki

Trip,

The spare parts4 apk has dalvik cache move to sd setting on it, never tried it because I do not have proper ext2 or ext3 partition on my sd card, might be sumthin to play with????

Chris

Guest timoNL
Update:

Lockscreen / statusbar can be changed 100%

Settings -> system -> LED settings will change the color of the notification led in on of your following options:

- Red

- Blue

- Yellow

- Cyan

- Purple

- Orange

All colors are working

Auto brightness values are tuned, all miui settings changed for Xperia X10, anything that cause FC is removed. Also removed the "builtin keyboard" because we dont have on so its crap and needs to go ;)

Edit:

FC in sms portugese language fixed

Lockscreen buttons working

and much more :P

What about the amazing quadrant score??

is it fake like the thai gingerbread??

Guest cjsabaki

Trip,

The spare parts4 apk has dalvik cache move to sd setting on it, never tried it because I do not have proper ext2 or ext3 partition on my sd card, might be sumthin to play with????

The compcache enable seems to work along with changing swappiness... remember this is not the basic spareparts apk, has cpu control too, pm'd it to you back in the day..... needs sum tweaks to work 100% on our phones!!

Chris

Guest rokca33

Trip , i know you love what you do very much but I wonder, could take much more? Thank you again for what you do...

sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-IRIS 1.6.1 , K .Z . 3.50

Guest Ajael44
What is A2SD+? I seen it a couple of times but didnt get in to it. Whats difference?

Edit:

Updated TripNMiUI theme

Can't wait ! !

Thx by advance !

Guest Zabihjan
I'll give that a go - never looked at advanced restore. Will that remember folder layouts and stuff from the MIUI screens?

It will restore ur homescreen and apps and settings as u had it before

Guest Luis corrales

hi all hope you can help me the rum is of another level there is only comparison I found a problem and would like anyone who can help me please I can not sync gmail accounts or work or I can not synchronize your facebook account and I have no 3G data network and probe the internet in the browser and the internet works fine but when I give in the income account data and access it tells me I can not Foundation Laid a reliable connection to the server.

Excuse the horrible post but google translator translation of my English is not very good please ayundeme

install and flash and also with the patch and clear the rom

1.6.5 which was the lower yesterday I think is the new man

Thanks in advance for any excuse any error by ;)

achieve it but only with wifi network data can not be after I pass data network wifi I can not see anything although the accounts are synchronized

Edited by Luis corrales

Guest Araya84

Edit:

Updated TripNMiUI theme

you are great ^^ thanks

Guest atintan

guys i have a problem with Exchange. I cannot synchronize my email account with the existing email program. with the one from Gingerbread I could. Is there any solution beside paid apk?

Guest Guillermo Saad

Edit:

Updated TripNMiUI theme

I don´t have it perfectly clear either, I think is an automatic way (Via Symbolic Links) of moving all the programs to the SD.

I mention it becuase it appears in teh ROM: Settings - System - SD Card Settings.... At the end and Always says Unavailable.

Send you a link that maybe coudl help.

http://www.t-mod.org/?page_id=43

Regards,

Guillo :P :D

Guest Alakasam
for what i use in the phone yes :P

That's exactly what I use ;)

I do think YT playback is quite choppy (kernel's fault - not ROM)

Guest jpminou
That's exactly what I use :D

I do think YT playback is quite choppy (kernel's fault - not ROM)

youtube work very well here :P

maybe it is connection speed problem ;)

Edited by jpminou

Guest bluzes
Update:

Lockscreen / statusbar can be changed 100%

Settings -> system -> LED settings will change the color of the notification led in on of your following options:

- Red

- Blue

- Yellow

- Cyan

- Purple

- Orange

All colors are working

Auto brightness values are tuned, all miui settings changed for Xperia X10, anything that cause FC is removed. Also removed the "builtin keyboard" because we dont have on so its crap and needs to go ;)

Edit:

FC in sms portugese language fixed

Lockscreen buttons working

and much more :D

@Trip,

any other teasers??? :P

Edited by bluzes

Guest TripNRaVeR

Ny phone is acting weird i cant get any data connection on it anymore, flashed back to stock 2.1 same problem. So its little frustrating and therefore i stopped developing till its working again.

Guest jpminou
Ny phone is acting weird i cant get any data connection on it anymore, flashed back to stock 2.1 same problem. So its little frustrating and therefore i stopped developing till its working again.

Bad news ;)

Guest ifellasleep

did you know on this rom when your battery dips below in the red zone you loose the 3g/H and the screan just shows the bar and no high speed data sign? i mean it shows i have bars and can still text though but i just found that weird. Im on the the old version of 1.6.5 about to upgrade to the rebuilt one

Guest cjsabaki

Trip,

Did ya go over ur data allowance??? ;) :P :D

Need to start a collection for a new X10 for you!!! Hell, I have a spare I could mail you!! Don't know how expensive shipping / duties would be!! Be more than glad to send it!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest cjsabaki
did you know on this rom when your battery dips below in the red zone you loose the 3g/H and the screan just shows the bar and no high speed data sign? i mean it shows i have bars and can still text though but i just found that weird. Im on the the old version of 1.6.5 about to upgrade to the rebuilt one

You can chang it in setting, system, battery saving options. Its on most miui roms actually!! Posted pictures n explanation bout twenty pages back!! It can really drive ya crazy!! Lol!!!

Chris

Guest ifellasleep

o thanks so much i thought it was a weird bug. I keep forgetting I dont need to insatall the att patch.. because when I do I screw up my phone. all i need to do is install my desired rom and text and/ 3 way calling works out of the box but i understand some people need the patch thats why trip included it.

Guest TripNRaVeR
Trip,

Did ya go over ur data allowance??? ;) :P :D

Need to start a collection for a new X10 for you!!! Hell, I have a spare I could mail you!! Don't know how expensive shipping / duties would be!! Be more than glad to send it!!

Best regards,

Chris

i have unlimited dataplan, still no data here :D