[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cjsabaki
i have unlimited dataplan, still no data here ;)

How much is a new x10 there??? Does your carrier still offer the x10???

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest Luis corrales

again wish to ask my x10 works fine except that I can not synchronize the accounts of facebook or gmail or any other updates and see the same with the network of the company only via wifi

I have version 1.6.5, I'm from Honduras and my company is Claro Honduras.

everything else seems to work well only that the data network does not work for accounts and their applications and also for the same reason I can not enter the market only via wifi I can.

I would do a great favor to help me thanks for everything

trip. Thanksgiving is a great rom, profavor if you or someone else help

Guest Atanu89

Sounds like I might be moving away from GB TripNMiui Iris with the next Froyo update ;)

Only thing I guess I will miss from the GB Miui will be the on/off CRT animation which I love so much...

Thanks Trip I hope your data problem is solved soon mate.

OT: is this rom faster than the GB 0.3.5 rom? I haven't stopped using 0.3.5 since its release as I have found it to be unbelievably stable, and speeds are amazing quadrants of average 1350.

Cheers

A

Guest Luis corrales

well I think that nobody has been through what happened to me with the data network that I can not update or sync my phone or see my facebook from apliacacion puedoa what to do from the browser but I can not download from the market or anything.

well I think nobody knows what happens with this problem because nobody has echo a comment that they have other matters to attend but I would have liked to see some possible solutions but I think they know by now how to solve

I hope your help Thanks

Edited by Luis corrales

Guest cjsabaki
again wish to ask my x10 works fine except that I can not synchronize the accounts of facebook or gmail or any other updates and see the same with the network of the company only via wifi

I have version 1.6.5, I'm from Honduras and my company is Claro Honduras.

everything else seems to work well only that the data network does not work for accounts and their applications and also for the same reason I can not enter the market only via wifi I can.

I would do a great favor to help me thanks for everything

trip. Thanksgiving is a great rom, profavor if you or someone else help

What base band is the phone on? Is data enabled in phone settings?? And is the battery above 20%?? By default the rom is set to disable data at 20% batt, you can chaange this in system settings, battery, power saving options, there are several settings there you might want to turn off.... also you might need to enter manually some of your carriers apn settings?? Maybe..

Best regards,

Chris

Guest justinoz

hi trip,, nice to see your genius again ;)

im having problems applying custom themes.. im using miui theme program but after it restarts and it says that it is preparing the files of the theme im trying to apply.. nothing changes but the wallpaper...

hmmmm,,, i watn to have gingerbread like theme if it;s possible for this perfect rom..

also how do i change the lockscreen?

are there options in the setting?

im not new with muiu roms but i really havent

click everthing i could yet with this rom :P

Guest cjsabaki
Sounds like I might be moving away from GB TripNMiui Iris with the next Froyo update ;)

Only thing I guess I will miss from the GB Miui will be the on/off CRT animation which I love so much...

Thanks Trip I hope your data problem is solved soon mate.

OT: is this rom faster than the GB 0.3.5 rom? I haven't stopped using 0.3.5 since its release as I have found it to be unbelievably stable, and speeds are amazing quadrants of average 1350.

Cheers

A

1.5.6 on tripnbb 49 is very stable n very fast, little bit smoother than gb, I still love the ui of gb the most!! My two main roms are now 1.5.6.and 5.0 Iris gb, 0.3.5 I think is more stable than 0.5.0, but I like the stripped down version, some features and settings are a bit different too!! Both roms are top of the line!!

I get an average 1400 quad with 1.5.6, but I have very few apps and no games on my phone...

Best regards,

Chris

Guest Luis corrales
What base band is the phone on? Is data enabled in phone settings?? And is the battery above 20%?? By default the rom is set to disable data at 20% batt, you can chaange this in system settings, battery, power saving options, there are several settings there you might want to turn off.... also you might need to enter manually some of your carriers apn settings?? Maybe..

Best regards,

Chris

for everything that you told me and I did I can get into the internet browser but not for applications or synchronize or facebook actuliar states and other similar I can not enter the market even though the accounts of each of them and are synchronized but that's just what wifi can do so through the base of my phone before updating the patch was saying 55 use version 2 and now reads 67 rom after installing the patch, and thanks for your help flash

Guest cjsabaki

@ Luis,

Try flasing Tripnbband 49, and no patch first. Should fix you right up!! I will bet on it!!

you can flash just the bband, so rom will still be there intact. Should not be a problem!!

Try 49 and see, do not flash the patch. Should be great!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest Luis corrales
@ Luis,

Try flasing Tripnbband 49, and no patch first. Should fix you right up!! I will bet on it!!

you can flash just the bband, so rom will still be there intact. Should not be a problem!!

Best regards,

Chris

ok but to excuse my English is not very good I could not explain how to do that do not quite understand what you tell me apologize for the inconvenience

Guest cjsabaki

@ Luis,

Best regards,

Chris

Look for tripnbband 49 on the first page. This is a flash tool file and you will need to flash the base band inside with it. There is a guide a couple of places under this thread that should help if you have never used flash tool before.

Your english is pretty good!! No problem!! Hope I can help!!

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest erwindrums
Ny phone is acting weird i cant get any data connection on it anymore, flashed back to stock 2.1 same problem. So its little frustrating and therefore i stopped developing till its working again.

I had the same problem maby was this a problem in Holland. But now i have my missed 3g connection back....;)

Guest Luis corrales
@ Luis,

Best regards,

Chris

Look for tripnbband 49 on the first page. This is a flash tool file and you will need to flash the base band inside with it. There is a guide a couple of places under this thread that should help if you have never used flash tool before.

Your english is pretty good!! No problem!! Hope I can help!!

AAAA is a Java THAT GOOD AND ALSO NOT INSTALL AND NEITHER DOES SO DO NOT

Guest RoNaLD90
AAAA is a Java THAT GOOD AND ALSO NOT INSTALL AND NEITHER DOES SO DO NOT

@Luis

pudiste seguir los pasos que te dijo @cjsabaki ?

You could follow the steps you said @ cjsabaki ?

Here I am another latin / soy otro latino por aqui ;)

Guest scattaman
anybody able to apply themes for this rom??

If you're using the custom kernel then it wont work... Apparently the kernel comes with its own zugly them that cannot be changed. If you want to change themes then you cant use the custom kernel... sorry

Guest Atanu89
1.5.6 on tripnbb 49 is very stable n very fast, little bit smoother than gb, I still love the ui of gb the most!! My two main roms are now 1.5.6.and 5.0 Iris gb, 0.3.5 I think is more stable than 0.5.0, but I like the stripped down version, some features and settings are a bit different too!! Both roms are top of the line!!

I get an average 1400 quad with 1.5.6, but I have very few apps and no games on my phone...

Best regards,

Chris

Thanks for the info chris, yeah I have tried the 0.5.0 UD version, goes like a ferarri only problem was with some stability issues.

I too run very few apps and no games (except doodle jump :P) due to the awesome roms released by sir Trip and constant updates ;)

I will definetly be trying out the new Froyo rom when it comes out.

Guest Luis corrales
@Luis

pudiste seguir los pasos que te dijo @cjsabaki ?

You could follow the steps you said @ cjsabaki ?

Here I am another latin / soy otro latino por aqui ;)

SI ESTOY PROBANDO CON LAS BASE GRACIAS Y OTRO LATINO AQUI DISCULPEN EL ESPAÑOL JEJEJ

Guest ashirokung

My battery is too drain in 1.6.5 ;)

5 hour drop 50% on wifi, on 1.5.6 is only 25%

Edited by ashirokung

Guest wILDbIT
My battery is too drain in 1.6.5 ;)

5 hour drop 50% on wifi, on 1.5.6 is only 25%

Well, I really believe that the battery drain is NOT due to the rom but rather the bb and/or custom kernel. I had serious battery problems running 156 and it was all due to the bb67 (I only use stock kernel with Trip's roms). I'm back on 49 with march kernel and my battery now lasts ~ 36 hours which is what it used to be until I upgraded bb.

That's my experience anyway

Edited by wILDbIT