[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest getjayu
Ny phone is acting weird i cant get any data connection on it anymore, flashed back to stock 2.1 same problem. So its little frustrating and therefore i stopped developing till its working again.

I had a similar problem, even download of setting from operator failed.

Try to enter settings manually for data connection. This should work for you.

Guest justinoz

quick question,.. howcome i have all my contacts in phonebook but when i add recipient for messaging only some appear on the messaging option.. ??

Guest lawonga
Well, I really believe that the battery drain is NOT due to the rom but rather the kk and/or custom kernel. I had serious battery problems running 156 and it was all due to the bb67 (I only use stock kernel with Trip's roms). I'm back on 49 with march kernel and my battery now lasts ~ 36 hours which is what it used to be until I upgraded bb.

That's my experience anyway

Nope.

screenshot.png

screenshot_1.png

screenshot_2.png

Kernel 3.5 on 1.6.5, light usage

How the battery went up is beyond me, uncalibrated i guess?

You have to disable google sync. I had the same trouble as you guys before I disabled it. Its not syncing contacts properly and seems to be looping and keeping your device active.

Guest lawonga
Well, I really believe that the battery drain is NOT due to the rom but rather the kk and/or custom kernel. I had serious battery problems running 156 and it was all due to the bb67 (I only use stock kernel with Trip's roms). I'm back on 49 with march kernel and my battery now lasts ~ 36 hours which is what it used to be until I upgraded bb.

That's my experience anyway

Nope.

screenshot.png

screenshot_1.png

screenshot_2.png

Kernel 3.5 on 1.6.5, light usage

How the battery went up is beyond me, uncalibrated i guess?

You have to disable google sync. I had the same trouble as you guys before I disabled it. Its not syncing contacts properly and seems to be looping and keeping your device active.

Guest WhiteKnight0095

1 more question how to let neocore ~run out score~i try but it just keep reapet the benchmark...won't stop i hv to press back key to exit.

Guest Thareh

Great work Trip! Been using your rom for a while now and I'm superpleased with it! ;)

Here are two bugs though, I'm sure they've been mentioned before:

1. When using Google Maps a notification 'Login Failed' shows up.

2. The MIUI built-in screenshot feature doesn't work. (Press Vol- and Menu button at the same time, and the screenshout should be saved to sdcard\miui)

Keep up the good work!

Guest TripNRaVeR
I had a similar problem, even download of setting from operator failed.

Try to enter settings manually for data connection. This should work for you.

Allready tried that, still only 2g networks and on stock rom SE ;)

Even sim from diff operator gets only 2g wth

Guest s0ci0
Allready tried that, still only 2g networks and on stock rom SE ;)

Even sim from diff operator gets only 2g wth

What operators have you tested? Because some use the same 3g towers so maybe it is just an error on their side.

Guest TripNRaVeR
What operators have you tested? Because some use the same 3g towers so maybe it is just an error on their side.

vodafone / t-mobile and t-mobile simcard didnt get unlocked while i originally bought the phone by t-mobile :S

Guest jpminou
vodafone / t-mobile and t-mobile simcard didnt get unlocked while i originally bought the phone by t-mobile :S

did u tried to format your sd card? ;)

Guest marcjuh2811

Hy trip

Been using all your toms with smile on my face :P

but with the latest i cant change my market any more??

Im on 1.6. 5 tripbb49. Used all methods even restore from 1.5. 6 but i cant use the black transparent_blue market.

Makes market crash and no market installed after.

Plse help

evrything els just rocks and fly's ;)

Guest justinoz

anybody tried uot kitchen for this rom with custom kernel?? and also again ill ask, howcome i only see a handful of people from my phonebook when trying to add recipient for text messaging..

the messaging interface.. the +conversation on top impales the first thread on your message app hahaha

Guest Flecky22
If you're using the custom kernel then it wont work... Apparently the kernel comes with its own zugly them that cannot be changed. If you want to change themes then you cant use the custom kernel... sorry

False, theme's work's with or without custom kernel ;)

Guest justinoz
False, theme's work's with or without custom kernel ;)

well ive tried over and over again.. im on 3.47 kernel

bb trips49

how do i implement these themes??

Guest richardcbristol
and also again ill ask, howcome i only see a handful of people from my phonebook when trying to add recipient for text messaging..

I found this problem the first time I tried using the MIUI messaging app. And then I spotted that an awful lot of my contacts were not listed as mobile numbers in the phone book. I went through and updated them and my problem went away... Potentially a feature you won't want as you can in some circumstances text a land line and the text is read out at the destination with some operators :-)

rich

Guest Flecky22
well ive tried over and over again.. im on 3.47 kernel

bb trips49

how do i implement these themes??

I'm on 3.50 kernel but with 3.47 this is similar.

I install rom + BB.49 + Kernel 3.47/3.50 and this is before installing all software and data which I put theme ;)

It's workes for me.

Guest hansvries

MDDI lags

doixanh at XDA developed the x8mddi lag module. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1053587

i own bot x8 and x10, so with this rom i gave it a shot and installed the overclocked kernel from wolfs thread and this modification.

before, fps2d (free from market) gave me something like 32-30 with a deviation of say 10. now i have a fps of 60 with a deviation of 0,61.

seem to make your x10 run smoother and - allthough not developed for our devices - works on it.

cheers

Guest TripNRaVeR
MDDI lags

doixanh at XDA developed the x8mddi lag module. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1053587

i own bot x8 and x10, so with this rom i gave it a shot and installed the overclocked kernel from wolfs thread and this modification.

before, fps2d (free from market) gave me something like 32-30 with a deviation of say 10. now i have a fps of 60 with a deviation of 0,61.

seem to make your x10 run smoother and - allthough not developed for our devices - works on it.

cheers

Can you post direct link to the file, i cannot go to xda lol

Guest justinoz
I found this problem the first time I tried using the MIUI messaging app. And then I spotted that an awful lot of my contacts were not listed as mobile numbers in the phone book. I went through and updated them and my problem went away... Potentially a feature you won't want as you can in some circumstances text a land line and the text is read out at the destination with some operators :-)

rich

ill try this sir