[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR
uploaded for you. download the attachment

Thanks very much will give it a try!!! We need to edit the screen to match our xperia then it will work.

Guest 07ee17
Thanks very much will give it a try!!! We need to edit the screen to match our xperia then it will work.

no problem...! kindly please tell me do you have any plans for releasing your latest versions (1.6+) for higher basebands like BB67. Because BB49 causes alot of problem regarding calls and sms.

Thanks!

Guest Repulsa
I found this problem the first time I tried using the MIUI messaging app. And then I spotted that an awful lot of my contacts were not listed as mobile numbers in the phone book. I went through and updated them and my problem went away... Potentially a feature you won't want as you can in some circumstances text a land line and the text is read out at the destination with some operators :-)

rich

@trip

I tried this but no luck? when i try to send a msg using MIUI messagin app . and tryin to look for that contact it doesnt show ,all i can see is just a few on contact msgin list i even edited the contact and still no luck? is there any fix in this? and btw i can see the entire contact on contact app, but why not in MIUI msgin app.? thanks

Edit: after installin GOSMSPRO it works really fine , but i want the MIUI msg app ;)

Guest cjsabaki
@trip

I tried this but no luck? when i try to send a msg using MIUI messagin app . and tryin to look for that contact it doesnt show ,all i can see is just a few on contact msgin list i even edited the contact and still no luck? is there any fix in this? and btw i can see the entire contact on contact app, but why not in MIUI msgin app.? thanks

Edit: after installin GOSMSPRO it works really fine , but i want the MIUI msg app ;)

Try phone settings, general, message settings, advanced at the bottom of screen, turn off filter numbers and see if this helps.....

Best regards,

Chris

Guest TripNRaVeR
no problem...! kindly please tell me do you have any plans for releasing your latest versions (1.6+) for higher basebands like BB67. Because BB49 causes alot of problem regarding calls and sms.

Thanks!

I think its the best solution to release seperate versions for different basebands, only AT&T users who have problems need to apply the patch. I'm going to move to baseband 67 because 49 doesnt have full duplex. Hopefully 67 supports full duplex.

Guest PlayGunsta

Wtf, trip. There are so much basebands there ;) Which BB do you use here in the Netherlands?

EDIT:

You also don't use rapidshare anymore :P I used to download from there because it's faster then Mediafire.

Edited by PlayGunsta

Guest TripNRaVeR
Wtf, trip. There are so much basebands there :P Which BB do you use here in the Netherlands?

EDIT:

You also don't use rapidshare anymore :D I used to download from there because it's faster then Mediafire.

I use 61 at the moment, i love also rapidshare much more therefore i have pay account there. I'm switching basebands faster as roms lol :D

ps.

something is coming ;)

Guest PlayGunsta
I use 61 at the moment, i love also rapidshare much more therefore i have pay account there. I'm switching basebands faster as roms lol :P

ps.

something is coming ;)

What's your ETA, because I just backed-up my daily ROM :D Well I'm going to wait then :D!

Guest justinoz

sir trip any plans on making the UI of this rom darker in color.. blackk!!!! ;) because it is much sexier and it saves battery.

also if it s possible to have gingerbread green icons on the status bar..

this is the best froyo rom ever..

speed is 2x other rom with custom kernel..

this is really really really smooth with 3.47

Guest cjsabaki
I use 61 at the moment, i love also rapidshare much more therefore i have pay account there. I'm switching basebands faster as roms lol :P

ps.

something is coming ;)

Trip,

Hello!

What have you seen with the current newer bbands?? Does 61 work better for you than 67 than 55?? 61 Was for a specific Korean tele operator, havent tried it here yet..... I am still very curious about the bband changes and what they do better or worse when compared.

Did 65 work good for you ( just no sms...) I wonder how the SE firmware pulls off sms on that base band??? Might be a fix there maybe??

Best regards,

Chris

Guest jpminou

ps.

something is coming ;)

Waiting for a surprise :D

Guest PlayGunsta
sir trip any plans on making the UI of this rom darker in color.. blackk!!!! ;) because it is much sexier and it saves battery.

also if it s possible to have gingerbread green icons on the status bar..

this is the best froyo rom ever..

speed is 2x other rom with custom kernel..

this is really really really smooth with 3.47

The colour black won't save any battery since the screen is still turned on when the colour black is displayed. So it isn't true black.

Guest justinoz
The colour black won't save any battery since the screen is still turned on when the colour black is displayed. So it isn't true black.

im having problem with applying themes,,maybe because im on custom kernel... or what not.

just hoping sir trip can cook something sexier with black color UI for this ultra fast rom.

with gingerbread green icons ;)

Guest getjayu

ps.

something is coming ;)

Waiting eagerly.....You keep me awake all night and then i have tuff time at work!!!!!

Changelog please.....

Off Topic: Any plan for update on Gingerbread???

Edited by getjayu

Guest Repulsa

ps.

something is coming ;)

Cant wait :D bro

Guest highaltitude
Trip,

Hello!

What have you seen with the current newer bbands?? Does 61 work better for you than 67 than 55?? 61 Was for a specific Korean tele operator, havent tried it here yet..... I am still very curious about the bband changes and what they do better or worse when compared.

Did 65 work good for you ( just no sms...) I wonder how the SE firmware pulls off sms on that base band??? Might be a fix there maybe??

Best regards,

Chris

I've used .61 before on roms, I am att and it did not work at all for me.

Guest PlayGunsta

Flashed this ROM and it says that my SD Card has been damaged and that I have to format it. Any solution? Because I don't want to format and in xRecovery it works fine.

EDIT:

BB .61 works fine for me, whole time full signal.

Edited by PlayGunsta

Guest highaltitude
Trip,

Hello!

Best regards,

Chris

I've used .61 before on roms, I am att and it did not work at all for me. I'm currently running the newest stock rom from SE and it texts just fine on .65

Edited by highaltitude