[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cjsabaki
I've used .61 before on roms, I am att and it did not work at all for me.

H,

Thanks for the heads up!! I still have Tripn 67 with the newer kernel on one phone n Tripn 49 on the other...Guess im staying with 67!!

Thanks again!!

Chris

Guest highaltitude
H,

Thanks for the heads up!! I still have Tripn 67 with the newer kernel on one phone n Tripn 49 on the other...Guess im staying with 67!!

Thanks again!!

Chris

Everything works great in this rom 1.6.5 with baseband .52. I have wifi, SMS, phone. All good

Guest PlayGunsta
Flashing 1.6.9 now

Trip please stop reporting, it's working on my nerves. It makes me lose my patience XD!

Nah, joking... GREAT WORK!

Guest Repulsa
Flashing 1.6.9 now

nice trip ;) and what baseband are u using this time :P jez wanna ask so i can have a fresh install right now and thanks

Edited by Repulsa

Guest geordieboy2011

hi all im new here been following trips x10 mods for a long time now but since another forum fooked him off i glad i can come here for help and mods

keep up the good work and

i would like to say thanks to trip and glad hes keeps the good work up on them for our use as x10 users

anyway i just like to say i use this rom 2.2.1 and on bb 2.1.54 in uk on tmobile and not really had any problems but getting more improvments i think from it each time apart from odd crash and cam crash i am 100% happy

i just wish i could zoom on cam and would be perfect

thanks again

lee

Edited by geordieboy2011

Guest marcjuh2811

Damn trip now i have to stay awake ;)

and wait for this.

Just redone the 1.6. 5

Just 1 request. Can you put the transparent black blue. Market in it?? :P

Guest alex_esa
Flashing 1.6.9 now

Can't believe how fast u are man... ;)

Finally I have the version 1.6.1 working with the v2 patch from 3 days ago and now I was going to download the 1.6.5 ver... I will better wait and try the new version later...

It will be for the BB67?

I don't know if some1 solve this but the themes doesn't apply in the SMS

Trip Rocks!

Edited by alex_esa

Guest Madsen Felipe
Damn trip now i have to stay awake :P

and wait for this.

Just redone the 1.6. 5

Just 1 request. Can you put the transparent black blue. Market in it?? :D

Transparent market is so tacky. Argh! Nothing personal ;)

I like trip builds because he has a good tast. No windows flip animations, no horrible honeycomb themes etc.

Guest geordieboy2011

rebooting and backing up now just waiting (think i sneek to pub for one)

#####will this new rom work with bb54 via patch still #####

cheers

lee

Guest xerex.exe

oh noooo

i flashed 1.6.5 now ... and you flash 1.6.9 ... not so fast trip ^^

can you please update to xrecovery 1.0.0 , because of the dual boot?

Edited by xerex.exe

Guest a1exander
Transparent market is so tacky. Argh! Nothing personal ;)

I like trip builds because he has a good tast. No windows flip animations, no horrible honeycomb themes etc.

Thats because Trip knows how to code a ROM to make it faster, advanced features etc, not just how to change a theme and put some apps in system/app! :D

Hes a god when it comes to Android, and Im more than happy to have him working on the x10. He have come a long way with our phone! :D Imagine what he can do with official GB release! :P

Guest marcjuh2811

sorry trip

cant wait anymore.... :P

movie "" wild hogs"" is finished now and the missis wants to go to bed so have to wait untill tomorow (grrrrrrrrrrr) ;)

but know you make it wurth it :D

have a nice night to ya all waiting :D

Guest Cyberman_NI
I think its the best solution to release seperate versions for different basebands, only AT&T users who have problems need to apply the patch. I'm going to move to baseband 67 because 49 doesnt have full duplex. Hopefully 67 supports full duplex.

Looks like its gonna be BB67, so I'm goin to risk it and flash so im ready and waiting.

Guest TripNRaVeR
Looks like its gonna be BB67, so I'm goin to risk it and flash so im ready and waiting.

I'm on bb61 now, the best for what it looks like. But there will be an version for .49 to .54 and from .54 to .67. Seems we are ready to play ;)

Just a little teaser for the meanwhile, i'm preparing and uploading.

Teaser:

teas.png

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest atintan

trip

there is a problem with video play on fb apk. I had no problem with Wolf Rom or SE rom. but with yours I do.

I am using your rom since few days and I like the mix between android and apple and there are a lot more options to play with.

Guest bluzes
I'm on bb61 now, the best for what it looks like. But there will be an version for .49 to .54 and from .54 to .67. Seems we are ready to play ;)

Just a little teaser for the meanwhile, i'm preparing and uploading.

Teaser:

upcoming

:P nice...is native tether going to be part of this release?? just wondering as you mentioned that you almost got it working...