[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Jace88

Can someone please post a link to the March kernel that Trip was talking about, I wasn't sure which one that is, and where to get it.

Another question is, is the custom kernel required for the improved screen quality?

thanks in advance.

Guest gogogu
NEW ROM IS GOOD LOOKS GREAT I AM DOWNLOADING A QUESTION I WANT TO BE RESOLVED BEFORE UPDATE ON THE PROBLEM OF DATA NETWORKS WITH THIS UPDATE AND PATCH ESQUAD CAN NOT UPDATE MY SOCIAL NETWORK WITH WIFI PHONE AND I HAVE JUST FOR ANOTHER PROBLEM WHEN IT ENTERS THE FILE MANAGER SHOULD APPEAR IN A MUSIC BOX THE PICTURES IN THE PHOTO AND SO WELL BUT DO NOT APPEAR AS SHOWN THIS JUST BEEN SD MEMORY NOTHING BUT THE SAME THING IS THAT I CAN NOT MUSIC TO AGRGAR NO PLAYER IS LIKE MUSIC IN MEMORY configuration needs some help or resolve all these problems with the UPDATE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK TRIP YOU ARE A GENIUS

;):unsure::P:unsure:

HAPPY BUT WAITING FOR THE NEW ROM IS MY RESOLVE PROBLEMS

:D:D:D:D

Firstly, don't YELL!!!!!!!! Secondly, use commas, (they don't cost anything)

It makes it SOOOO hard to read!

Edited by gogogu

Guest highaltitude
Can someone please post a link to the March kernel that Trip was talking about, I wasn't sure which one that is, and where to get it.

Another question is, is the custom kernel required for the improved screen quality?

thanks in advance.

It is in BaseBand .65

I got wifi with 1.6.9 BB .67 and march kernel using the Tripnfix!

Edited by highaltitude

Guest meipramuji

thanks in advance.

+1 I need that too, how to get march kernel.sin?

Guest bluzes
wifi issues still persist even with the patch.

you sure? I'm running the updated 1.6.9 with BB .61 was having wifi issues not connecting but then I ran Trip wifi fix not having any issues with wifi been running only on wifi for about 30 minutes straight no issues..

Guest highaltitude
+1 I need that too, how to get march kernel.sin?

Use Winrar to open the ftf files (BB files)

Once open, extract the kernel from BB .65 to your desktop,

Delete the one in the other BB you want to use.

Then add the extracted kernel from BB .65 to the BB you want to use.

Done ;)

Edited by highaltitude

Guest cjsabaki

Page 59 of this thread is Trip's link to tripnbband 49 w newer kernel, search function on modaco needs sum work...

Just sayin...

Best regards,

Chris

P.s. I think some place in the gb miui thread is tripnbb 67, bed time now, good night all!!

Guest ToasterKing
you sure? I'm running the updated 1.6.9 with BB .61 was having wifi issues not connecting but then I ran Trip wifi fix not having any issues with wifi been running only on wifi for about 30 minutes straight no issues..

scratch that. with the patch it works fine. i just needed to set the sleep policy to never.

Guest meipramuji
Use Winrar to open the ftf files (BB files)

Once open, extract the kernel from BB .65 to your desktop,

Delete the one in the other BB you want to use.

Then add the extracted kernel from BB .65 to the BB you want to use.

Done ;)

Thanks,

running on march kernel now

Guest donnytuco

Using the March Kernel on bb67 killed 3g for me, anyone else?

I suspect it's because it's not compatible with Australia, as bb65 is for x10a...

Guest kanchigo
Using the March Kernel on bb67 killed 3g for me, anyone else?

I suspect it's because it's not compatible with Australia, as bb65 is for x10a...

what's your operator? I'm on 3, using new kernel , bb .54, no problem with 3g or H, Signal better than before.

Guest andrewddickey

Flashed BB, ROM, then Custom Kernel - Reboot a few times - Restored about 11 aps and contacts, call log, etc.

TripNMiUI 1.6.9

BB 52

Custom Kernel - MIUI mod 3.50.1

Quadrant: 1232

--48 FPS on Globes 3D

Linpack - 35.949 MFLOPS

Neocore - 29.9 fps

Wi-Fi - Working

3G - Working

SMS - Working

Signal - Best ever (TX, US)

Themes - Will not change - Have to change wallpapers and lockscreen manually.

Overclock - 1113.6 MHz

Underclock - 128 MHz

CPU Spy says deepsleep is working

Had issues flashing any custom kernel on 1.65. Would wipe my xrecovery and chargemon so that I wasn't able to mount my sd card or connect via usb to computer to fix. Had to re-flash stock firmware and root to get back to my backups.

But this....worked flawless.

Guest justinoz

i installed 1.6.9 for bb 52 hen installed the custom kernel

had to install fresh SE stock because everything just FC and i cant get in to xrec..

is it possible to put custom kernel for this rom

?

Guest Luis corrales

well I'm disappointed for 2 reasons I have internet through the 3G network but the internet does not help to sincronozar my bills will not let me.

when I use wifi if it works well and I can check Facebook updates right through applications such as facebook for android android but you can only Wifi.

even updated with this new rom is not what happens.

well my second problem is something strange in the file manager that were parked in tables as you know the photos that have music and other things that are on the sd, well I do not appear so if not only the amount of space used in the sd.

for the same reason I get no music on the player who brings the rom.

and do not change the baseband many times with different baseband and nothing works.

I can make calls and SMS without any problems.

but these 2 problems I have not been solved and the previous rom that i had had no problem Froy.

rom change because I found it more polished and more detailed work I always liked the trip, it was still in xda and found out I was on this site decided to keep his job.

but this rum does not hurt me I hope to run as expected emergency help if I play back to my previous rom hoping that all this change does not cause me problems in returning to the previous rom I had.

good like to thank everyone who helped me with hope consegir continue doing but for now I would like TRIP could give me their opinion on the problem without a tall order.

sorry this topic is that everyone has their doubts are many, but seems to only happen to me these problems and I know I can do.

sorry new to all this text if it seems too big and a little demanding. just a question that I express in this forum to people with more knowledge than many of us who like to help and are appreciated.

:P ;)