[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Luis corrales
Seems that kernel from march causes 3G/H issues on bb .61 going to flash .67 now.

TripNRaVeR SORRY COULD NOT TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM STEP BY STEP IF YOU CAN INSTALL EVERYTHING FROM SCRATCH AGAIN.

IN ORDER TO REPAIR THE PROBLEM WITH THE NETWORK OR INTERNET 3G/HO 2G

THE ROM IS GREAT BUT ONLY THOSE ARE MY PROBLEMS.

I HOPE YOUR HELP IF YOU IS NOT MUCH THANKS AND GREAT DISCOMFORT ROM

Guest Luis corrales
Hey Luis for the file manager problem try to format the SD card.

IF THAT GAVE ME ADVICE THANKS A LOT BUT YOUR HELP IS VERY USEFUL

Guest jpminou
Seems that kernel from march causes 3G/H issues on bb .61 going to flash .67 now.

That's what i said that March kernel is not stable(SE junk) and it drain battery bb67

Guest motorsportgod

Just flashed with tripbb67. was on 1.6.5 with .49bb and now running 1.6.9 with .57 and wifi patch. all works sweet. no drop out, full bar reception incl 3g and wifi connects and stays connected. nice work trip, thanks.

Guest SourceCode

Trip, you ROCK!!

THANK YOU for bringing the new (or should I say old MIUI style) lockscreen back! Absolutely love it, was waiting for this!!

The only thing missing for me now is the “in call volume boost” hack in your ROM. I know custom kernel can do this, but I would rather have a clean Trip ROM without any custom kernel!

Thank you once again and keep up your good work mate ;)

Guest WhiteKnight0095

new row 1.6.9+bb61(march kernel)+fix ,now wi-fi,ok,signal,ok after crash system server....but no 3g/h(data)is running can not brows webside...without wi-fi ;)

Guest TripNRaVeR
new row 1.6.9+bb61(march kernel)+fix ,now wi-fi,ok,signal,ok after crash system server....but no 3g/h(data)is running can not brows webside...without wi-fi ;)

Reflash bb 67 no kernel from march, but its a real pitty it killed my data connection also. But really kills! Needed to reflash stock rom and even then it was taking a few days for data to be working. Now its killed again due to kernel / bb mixing

Guest Ajael44

Hey Trip, you Rock !

BTW, I just insall 1.6.9 with BB.67 and Kernel from march : all is working, but I have some FC (Maps, Blade Wifi Fix, Camera, ...) it is because of march'Kernel ?

Edit : some screenshots !

lockscreen.pngnotifications.pngapplications.pngsysteme1.pngsysteme2.png

Enjoy !

;)

Edited by Ajael44

Guest meipramuji

I am running rom 1.6.9 bb67 with march kernel taken from bb65 for x10a AT, so far no issue with data and wifi connection.

Guest TripNRaVeR
Hey Trip, you Rock !

BTW, I just insall 1.6.9 with BB.67 and Kernel from march : all is working, but I have some FC (Maps, Blade Wifi Fix, Camera, ...) it is because of march'Kernel ?

You did advanced data restore isnt? Otherwise camera wouldnt FC.

Guest Ajael44
You did advanced data restore isnt? Otherwise camera wouldnt FC.

Nop, I never do backup/restore !

After 2-3 reboot, no FC, but to follow...

Did you saw my screenshots ?

Thx Trip !

Edited by Ajael44

Guest WhiteKnight0095
Can't see any download links to the new ROM.

~here u are~Download ROM:

Rom version 1:

TripNMiUI 1.6.9 - basebands .54 .58 .61 .65 .67 supported

http://www.mediafire.com/?c6l8xfz201u9u92

Rom version 2:

TripNMiUI 1.6.9 - basebands .46 .47 .49 .52 supported

http://www.mediafire.com/?ta4uir9m8i4xn6j

no sure why no download link....but sure trip will fix it,hope i doing the right thing to post up the link ;)

Guest WhiteKnight0095
Reflash bb 67 no kernel from march, but its a real pitty it killed my data connection also. But really kills! Needed to reflash stock rom and even then it was taking a few days for data to be working. Now its killed again due to kernel / bb mixing

thks trip,just finish flash the bb67 with no march kernel waiting for testing ;)

Guest TripNRaVeR
thks trip,just finish flash the bb67 with no march kernel waiting for testing ;)

I'm getting really frustrated still no 3G/H even when i flash my CM6 rom no data. It means that it cant be the rom. But what the hell is it, seen more people having issues. It has to be something due to kernel mixing i cant think of anything else, but strange thing is that i even dont get data anymore with stock rom. I flashed baseband from Arc but still no luck.

Guest Cyberman_NI
I'm getting really frustrated still no 3G/H even when i flash my CM6 rom no data. It means that it cant be the rom. But what the hell is it, seen more people having issues. It has to be something due to kernel mixing i cant think of anything else, but strange thing is that i even dont get data anymore with stock rom. I flashed baseband from Arc but still no luck.

Hi trip, not sure if you seen this: http://3gontravel.com/?p=422

T-Mobile in the Netherlands having 2G/3G data network issues nationwide

Posted on June 12, 2011 by Frank

Growing number of T-Mobile users in the Netherlands are reporting connection issues on T-Mobile’s 2G and 3G data network. Users of iPhones get the PDP Authentication Error. T-Mobile’s webcare has not reported any issues yet on their Twitter account.

Maybe thats the same issue as your having?

PS: I hope your not skiving from work lolll (like me)

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest Atanu89

Just got home to try new TripNRom, but the links have been taken down.

Edit: just read WhiteKnights post, thanks bro!

I hope the network problem is fixed for you soon Trip, I will test your 1.6.9 MIUI on BB67 + BB65 kernel over here in AUS right now and report findings.

Cheers for another soon to be found out excellent release!!!

Guest MegaDroid

Excuse me please Trip,

is Autobrightness not working or where is my fault?

I also don't see a fpscap in quadrant and fps.

Please enlighten me.

Thank you very much.

Guest WhiteKnight0095

TEST 3G/H OK WITH BB67 TAKE FROM X10_i_67 http://www.mediafire.com/?poi6bq7n69ok0wc ;)